Vepr 12 Russian Shotgun Pre Order Atlantic Firearms.com

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First off WOW. I have posted in other section already but to clarify I will do it again. Currently the prototype mags we have developed do Not activate the lrbho. We are still working very hard to get

maybe it's just me but I prefer chicks that aren't passed out.

Picked mine up today. Just wanted to thank Atlantic for shipping my other order with the Vepr. Saved on the shipping and I appreciate that fact. I thought about asking but figured it would be too big

Posted Images

Is it just me, or is the sling loop on the charging handle side of the hand guard retainer?

Atlantic; Are all Vepr 12's spoken for? If so, can i get on an "alternate list"? Has or will the price go up post pre-order sales?

Edited by Mullet Man

That is a good question. Does it have a sling loop on the other side as well? Can we get a picture of the other side too?

On another note, I would like to say thank you to Atlantic. You guys have answered everyone of my emails as fast as possible, and on the weekend no less. That is great customer service!

• Like 1

The muzzle brake is only listed in the video for demonstration purposes just like the pumpkins and the shells we are shooting in the gun they are not included / the gun comes with only what is listed in the item description on our web site at the time of your order. Pre orders came with a extra SGM US mag that offer was concluded OCT 6- 7 timeframe and orders with WM in the title will get the extra mag orders after that were not offered with the mag.

We are not aware of any other models on deck at this time .

We expect the IZZY 8 rounders to be around $95 - $98.00 range

We have not tested the SGM mags yet they will arrive with our master order of shotguns and we will have a chance to test them. As far as we know they will have the Bolt Hold feature but can not say for sure until we test them , SGM is a top notch firm and we have sold their mags for years and they are Solid we are comfortable with their product lines .

• Like 1