What makes an assault weapon, Courtesy of the NY Times....LOL....

m4_illegal.png

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the so -called "stepped barrel" for a grenade launcher is pure horseshit....

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 1

m4_illegal.png

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the so -called "stepped barrel" for a grenade launcher is pure horseshit....

Its all pure horse shit.

They thought they were so fucking great with the last Federal AWB, with their list of evil features.

But they just proved how little they knew and stepped on their own dicks, especially when they saw how easy it was for us to work around it.

Few ever use the collapsible stock for its real designed purposes, i.e. ease of vehicle transport & exit, difference in length of pull between firing stances.

Though few soldiers would take the time to adjust their stock in a pitched battle. Heck, I'm seriously debating going back to fixed stocks on my ARs.

Far fewer actually utilize the capabilities of bayonets, flare/grenade launchers nor flash suppressors, I could very easily live without those... But why should we if don't want to?

They want a complete ban on all semi-autos, and their wet dream would be ban + confiscation.

I 'Fear & Loath' our Federal & State Governments, News Media and School Systems K-College.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 2

Clearly, he's only going to be able to use that varmint hunting. It's clearly suitable for hunting purposes.

Damned straight it is, even a rabid Cape Buffalo isn't going to be standing after a 20 round burst.

But hunting is not why we have the 2A, is it? Nope.

Second Amendment – The right to keep and bear arms.

"A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" -- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" -- George Washington

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed."

-- Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers at 184-188

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it or their revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it."

-- Abraham Lincoln, 4 April 1861

Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest.

-- From the Declaration of the Continental Congress, July 1775.

"A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves ... and include all men capable of bearing arms."

-- Senator Richard Henry Lee, 1788, on "militia" in the 2nd Amendment

That the said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United states who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms...

-- Samuel Adams, in "Phila. Independent Gazetteer", August 20, 1789

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 4

I prefer the gun to have the stock extended at firing length or fixed when exiting the vehicle anyway. I don't want to be dicking around with the stock, when I need to be shooting......like right fucking now! If not, the vermin will scamper into the brush and be gone for good.

However, the collapsible stocks do look good when you're finger fucking your AR on the couch.

Tony

• Like 3

Exactly. Almost everyone likes more length of pull than I do. I like to be able to share my guns. I also like them to take up less space when not in use. Collapsible stock and folders are a great feature.

m4_illegal.png

The relief cut in the barrel is indeed for a launching accessory. Not that it freaking matters anyway, since they are already heavily regulated as destructive devices. Only use for that feature is to either attach a non-functioning replica (there are very realistic airsoft GP25/30 and M203 replicas) or a 37mm flare launcher.

Any way, does the rifle magically become less capable when it looks like this?

2y7TB.jpg

FAKE LAUNCHER SO SCURRRRY

F6HNM.jpg

Edited by mancat