You only wish it was a joke.

http://www.ibtimes.com/colorado-college-advises-vomiting-or-urinating-stop-rapists-after-lawmakers-pass-gun-control-bills

Colorado College Advises Vomiting Or Urinating To Stop Rapists After Lawmakers Pass Gun Control Bills

"Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating," and "Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone."

Edited by Darth Saigus

Or simply carry a hot steamy pile of your dogs crap in your pocket and Throw it at your attacker!.....Fucking happy victems. Gauranteed anyone giving out that advice has Never been mugged or Raped!!!......I really never EVER thought the phrase "You deserved it" pertained to a victem of crime, but if you buy this crock-o-shit, well.....

Passive resistence - just lie back and enjoy it, girls.......Gun Free Zones work so well for little schools, let's expand it to big schools. (why can't I think of that woman's name - the one from TX what Luby's where her mom and dad were shot?) We need more common sense from people like her. She could have prevented or slowed the mass murder there, if she wouldn't have left her pistol in her vehicle.

Edited by coronet

I understand all of the vitriol, but if you separate this from the context of gun bans, and simply apply it to the vast fucking majority of women who ALREADY DO NOT OWN AND CARRY FIREARMS, these are damned good things to keep in mind.

Having the training and knowledge to fight back and defend yourself is very, very important. Having the tools is important. Many people do not elect to carry those tools, and would still like to defend themselves.

Pepper spray, electronic shock devices, pistols - these are great and everyone should be free to carry them at will. A sharp heel, a strong jaw, or a balled fist can do wonders when one is in danger. I'm glad these classes are being offered.

• Like 1

^^^ its being attacked because its been brought up on the basis of banning guns, which is the equalizer bar none.everyone is pissed because we see our rights being stolen, and these piss ants distrust one and other so much they now have to tell women to throw up. Disgusting all the way around.

I understand all of the vitriol, but if you separate this from the context of gun bans, and simply apply it to the vast fucking majority of women who ALREADY DO NOT OWN AND CARRY FIREARMS, these are damned good things to keep in mind.

Having the training and knowledge to fight back and defend yourself is very, very important. Having the tools is important. Many people do not elect to carry those tools, and would still like to defend themselves.

Pepper spray, electronic shock devices, pistols - these are great and everyone should be free to carry them at will. A sharp heel, a strong jaw, or a balled fist can do wonders when one is in danger. I'm glad these classes are being offered.

They will use anything to try and get your guns. Great points Shandlanos

• Like 1
Are we sure that brady ad was fake? This isn't far from it.

Thats exactly what Im thinking.

In regards to the OP, what should we expect from a pig but a grunt? These are modern day hippies that have no sense of living in reality. Trying to strip people of their basic right to self defense. It wont surprise me when they criminalize using a gun to defend yourself from said attacks.

Instead odd being raped and beaten she'll be just beaten and humiliated...

Now as somebody who had taught womans self defense classes, I'd never suggest somebody focus on trying to make themselves vomit... Your going to stick your finger down your throat while your getting your face punched in? That's absurd.Pissing defecating yourself might be a deterant, as some animals like frogs, lizards, and rats use it..but they are commonlyreferred to as prey items in the food chain..for a reason.

Women should toss such idiotic ineffective ideas aside get real marital arts training, and learn understand that violence, any violence had potential to turn deadly.

• Like 1
Instead odd being raped and beaten she'll be just beaten and humiliated...

Now as somebody who had taught womans self defense classes, I'd never suggest somebody focus on trying to make themselves vomit... Your going to stick your finger down your throat while your getting your face punched in? That's absurd.Pissing defecating yourself might be a deterant, as some animals like frogs, lizards, and rats use it..but they are commonlyreferred to as prey items in the food chain..for a reason.

Women should toss such idiotic ineffective ideas aside get real marital arts training, and learn understand that violence, any violence had potential to turn deadly.

Yeah a swift knee to the balls seems it would be more effective than puke.

Never thought I would wish something this bad on someone, but I'd love to hear about Rep. Joe Salazar getting bruttally gang raped by a bunch of aids infected homos on campus grounds, and beaten into a quadraplegic, as well as all the other libtarded tyrants that support this horse shit!

Rant done for now.

"10. Remember, every emergency situation is different. Only you can decide which action is most appropriate."

Well, this one needs to be deleted from the list if the no carry law passes. It will no longer be valid. A woman will no longer be able to decide that shooting a violent rapist dead is the best option. Rep. Salazar's comments are ignorant and disgusting.

"Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating,"

I think that's an excellent idea if a woman happens to be armed whilst saying it!

Usually that statement is enough w/o weaponry involved for me to stay at arms distance with my mouth shut! :)

As has been stated over and over.. Rape and other sex crimes is about control and a feeling of power over victims.

Trying to make yourself unappealing is NOT effective, as someone of that level will just as likely beat the victim to death to get their power trip.

A rapist is basically an early serial killer, older civilizations realized the connection and eliminated them sooner.

• Like 2

He's obviously trying to say that here are some alternatives since you can't carry a gun. I think his heart is in the right place, but he hasn't thought it through. Rapists get off on control over another person... same thing about more aberrant forms of sex. The more you can get the other body to react to the more exciting the experience is. Visceral reactions like urinating, vomiting, or shitting yourself would be counter productive.

He needed to keep his mouth shut.

• Like 1