Finally got off my butt and made some labels I've been planning on doing last night. I'm very pleased with how they turned out for my first go at it.

img0457r.jpg

If there's much interest I could make these for pretty low cost. Let me know and I'll put together some packages to offer!

I'll take 5 each in the following calibers.

.22lr

9mm

.380acp

.38spc

.375mag

.223/5.56

5.56-SS109

7.62x39

.308/7.62x51

.12g

Misc

Sounds great!! It may take me a little while to get all the designs put together, but I'll definitely get started tonight.

Do you have a preference on fonts? I can do any font you'd want, but for the sake of simplicity I'll narrow it down to these:

fontsj.jpg

Also know that these aren't going to be weather proof... I'm in the process of looking for more durable labels, but a piece of packing tape over top will keep protect them just as well.

Edited by Risky
Finally got off my butt and made some labels I've been planning on doing last night. I'm very pleased with how they turned out for my first go at it.

[img=http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8128/img0457r.jpg]

If there's much interest I could make these for pretty low cost. Let me know and I'll put together some packages to offer!

Looks good.

I've been using sharpie and masking tape I also add round count, bullet type, bullet weight, corrosive/non-corrosive, and... just in case I'm not around to help... the types of weapons each caliber chambers in.

• Like 1
Those look great, I like the idea of the round outline.

I tried labels like these bat I had 32 problems. They didn’t stick to the flat black paint that I painted most of my cans with and they were not water proof.

That’s why I decided to go with stencils and paint.

Edited by Boba Debt
I have caliber, bullet weight/type on the outside. I stick some painters tape to the inside of the lid...that's were I keep track of round count with a sharpie. Once the tape is full I peel it off and stick another piece there and repeat.

The remaining round count on the inside is a good idea

Edited by Boba Debt

i would like narkism in

.22 lr

.38 special

.357 mag

.45 acp

.45 long colt

12 GA 00 Buck

12 GA bird shot

12 GA slug

12 GA buck and ball

7.62x39

7.62x39 HP

7.62x39 SP

7.62x39 FMJ

please and thanks lemme know what you want in return cash or items etc

i would like narkism in

.22 lr

.38 special

.357 mag

.45 acp

.45 long colt

12 GA 00 Buck

12 GA bird shot

12 GA slug

12 GA buck and ball

7.62x39

7.62x39 HP

7.62x39 SP

7.62x39 FMJ

please and thanks lemme know what you want in return cash or items etc

I just sent you a PM regarding pricing. I'll have an ad placed in the WTS with pricing info and options later today.

Jesus you guys are fancy and shit, I just use a sharpie.
Yeah, I just write it with a paint marker....marker cost a buck and I am done in no time....no stickers no stencils.

Maybe you and Boba can get together and see how much more extra time and effort we can put into "writing on a box."

edit: putting the "sticker" or writing on the FRONT is better when you stack your cans, as the top is not visible and the front.....suprise....IS visible.

Edited by RobRez
Yeah, I just write it with a paint marker....marker cost a buck and I am done in no time....no stickers no stencils.

Maybe you and Boba can get together and see how much more extra time and effort we can put into "writing on a box."

edit: putting the "sticker" or writing on the FRONT is better when you stack your cans, as the top is not visible and the front.....suprise....IS visible.

I don't believe anyone ever claimed that labels were any better than any other method of 'writing on a box'. It's just a matter of what is more aesthetically pleasing. If sharpie on tape or white paint fits your bill, then awesome. If you want something more clean and personalized then I'm offering a solution... nothing more complicated than that.

All the extra time and effort spent is my own and I'm currently enjoying it. Drawing boolits is funnnnnnn.

• Like 1

I don't believe anyone ever claimed that labels were any better than any other method of 'writing on a box'. It's just a matter of what is more aesthetically pleasing. If sharpie on tape or white paint fits your bill, then awesome. If you want something more clean and personalized then I'm offering a solution... nothing more complicated than that.

All the extra time and effort spent is my own and I'm currently enjoying it. Drawing boolits is funnnnnnn.

I use post-its... Who knows what I will put in that box next? :)

To each their own!

Yeah, I was just bein a Dick about it. Didn't mean to harsh on yer Fun time.....they do look nice, anyway.