• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the did nuke LA, would it be Mexico's responsibility to respond?

"Let me be clear, America will not hesitate to send a strongly worded letter through the appropriate 3rd party. Also, I say to my detractors, again, Michelle is just big boned. My detractors say, 'Mr.

Posted Images

Honestly, I believe the whole N. Korea thing is a ploy to make money. The fuck stain in charge would like to see WW3 to boost the economy. It worked for the great depression so why not use the same bullshit this time around.

NKorea is a little shit show that we could glass many times over. Their military sucks, their gear sucks, they live in the fucking cold war.

Think of it this way, who will make money if we go to war with the brainwashed zippers?

China is NK handler.

"In addition, China’s navy warships have been engaged in live-firing naval drills in the Yellow Sea adjacent to the Korean peninsula, apparently in solidarity with North Korea, the Free Beacon reports. U.S.-South Korean military drills — set to continue throughout April — have inflamed the government in Pyongyang."

http://www.newsmaxworld.com/GlobalTalk/nkorea-threat-china-forces/2013/04/04/id/497749

Are you shittin' me?
People actually believe the media all of a sudden?
Not to mention this rhetoric is coming from supposed constitutionalists?
Where does the constitution outline that we need to wage wars of aggression to advance the agenda of the owners of the world central banking system, of which our Federal Reserve is part?

Yeah... It's not about bringing N. Korea into the fold of the Rothschild central banking system or anything.
How the hell are you guys so gullible?
I bet half of you call yourselves libertarians and think we should end the fed too, huh?
We're beating the war drums to BUILD the one world government, people. We pretty much did a drive-by on the guy's country to get him to bitch, now we're saying he's the one trying to start shit.

Our "leaders" are fucking geniuses I swear.
Here, they have you all amped up and excited to go "turn the country into a sheet of glass" or whatever else bullshit catchphrase you want to use, and you know full well it's going to require raising more tax revenue on US... AND THE WORST PART, IS IT'S ALL TO HELP THE ENEMIES OF LIBERTY WHO ARE TRYING TO FUCK US OVER!!!!!!

Sure, N. Korea sucks.
Fuck'em. Let them suck there, and let us rebuild our OWN shit here.
I can't believe I'm watching this shit happen again, and ya'll are falling for it for a third time.

Are you shittin' me?

Where does the constitution outline that we need to wage wars of aggression to advance the agenda of the owners of the world central banking system, of which our Federal Reserve is part?

Yeah... It's not about bringing N. Korea into the fold of the Rothschild central banking system or anything.

I bet half of you call yourselves libertarians and think we should end the fed too, huh?

We're beating the war drums to BUILD the one world government, people. We pretty much did a drive-by on the guy's country to get him to bitch, now we're saying he's the one trying to start shit.

Here, they have you all amped up and excited to go "turn the country into a sheet of glass" or whatever else bullshit catchphrase you want to use, and you know full well it's going to require raising more tax revenue on US... AND THE WORST PART, IS IT'S ALL TO HELP THE ENEMIES OF LIBERTY WHO ARE TRYING TO FUCK US OVER!!!!!!

Sure, N. Korea sucks.

I can't believe I'm watching this shit happen again, and ya'll are falling for it for a third time.

I have a couple questions about your post.

You referenced a "Drive By". Are you talking about the training the SK and US are doing?

Where do you get your news and media? I don´t have any of my own embedded journalist in all parts of the world, so I tend to filter what I hear and watch.

I do agree that we should be taking care of our shit here at home. I do agree the media is biased and often promote their agenda. I do agree that certain entities profit from war.

I don't really think that you should be condescending to other posters on this topic unless you have some kind of first hand knowledge. I am guessing that your beliefs are probably formed based on what you have read and heard from other people.

Do you believe NK has nukes?

Do you believe they pose a threat to anyone?

I am not agreeing or disagreeing with you. I have not formed an opinion on this yet.

Fordguy

Edited by FORDGUY
  • Like 1
Are you shittin' me?

Sure, N. Korea sucks.

Sorry, but N. Korea has been throwing fits for ages, regardless of Rothschild family banking conspiracies.

The Rothschilds also tend to be interested in countries that have valuable resources and large independent banks. N. Korea has neither.

FWIW I don't advocate war with NK. They will collapse/revolt on their own if we simply stop giving them aid. Let them live the "juche" concept to its fullest.

Edited by mancat

That's a little different than the NK situation. That's a story recently published but the info is from February, before all this NK shit started getting serious

Are you shittin' me?

Sure, N. Korea sucks.

I think just leave them be and if they attack then we nuke the shit out if them.