Will ammo famine be another Obama scandal?

Hey Everybody:

In the interest of fairness, I am not going to place the onus on anybody with this posting, nor voice my own opinion. However, I cannot help but wonder if the ammo famine will turn out to be another Obama scandal given how other agencies apparently have been used as instruments of abuse of power. Does the same apply to D.H.S.?

I simply can't help but wonder what you guys think (or know) about this situation. I've never seen anything like it. I'm just glad to have some new .30-06 shells to load whose components were bought before this ammo famine.

If I may be allowed to say one thing it is I wouldn't be surprised to learn the ammo famine has been a tactic given the underhanded nature of the "Chicago way" which seems to be a big part of Obama's M.O.

I'm just wondering guys. I'm not trying to get too political here. It's just that I got a fund-raising call from the N.R.A. a couple of days ago, and I'm glued to FOX news right now. I confess I am enjoying every moment watching the white house squirm this week.

Don't tap dance around it. If it looks like a duck, call it a duck.

Anything is possible with this administration. You don't think some youn punk at the DHS was able to order 1.6 billion hollow points on his own do ya?

On a side note, it only costs $10 to help keep the lights on around here and is well worth it IMO.

• Like 1

Office of fatherland security fulfilling its historically proven destiny.

Are they trying to keep ammo from us? Well, do they need the 2 billion cartridge option? Do they really supply the other agencies with ammo? Have the other agencies increased their orders?

You'd be an idiot to believe anything but that they are worried about keeping control during the upcoming economic collapse.

DHS (and more specifically, our administrations) are pushing the envelope on our liberties in panic that we will kick their butts out on the street when all they've wrought comes to bear on them.

• Like 1

We sell a minimum of $100,000 worth of ammo every week. Depending on what type of bulk we get that number can be much bigger. That's one store.

I have yet to see shipments slow down one iota.

Now demand on the other hand, is just stupid right now....

^^^ thats a take that helps assuage my fears, but, and i mean no offense here, its hearsay. I am not privy to the numbers, but i do agree the demand increase prompted by their actions has certainly hurt it too.

According to this administration there is no such thing as scandals, only politically motivated conspiracy theories. With bonafide criminals like Holder and Obamba doing as they see fit, ignoring US law, and slandering any person or institution that dares question them, all chances for accountability have long since gone out the window.

They have the IRS investigating any organization remotely considered conservative, the "Justice" Dept. seizing phone records from AP without any warrant or reason in blatant violation of the 1st Amendment, the continuing build up of a private army in the Dept. of Homeland Security, and sacrificing American lives in Benghazi to further the rabid Jihadi agenda of our sworn enemies, do you actually think they give a damn how we feel about the ammo shortage?

I'm just glad people are finally openly talking about the corruption, constitutional violations, civil liberties/civil right violations which according to the current administration are for the good of the people. They use these civil rights programs as a weapon to take away our civil liberties. Keep being honest people.

• Like 2

I understood from the outset that these are communists, they are simply doing what communists do. And don't be mistaken.......Billery's Clit will be your next president and there aint a fucken thing you can do about it. The radicals have taken over and that's that. Those of us who didn't invest in reloading equipment and supplies fucked up, too late now.

On a side note, it only costs $10 to help keep the lights on around here and is well worth it IMO.

are you saying go to the top of this page and click store and become a contributor to this fine forum? 027.gif

I understood from the outset that these are communists, they are simply doing what communists do. And don't be mistaken.......Billery's Clit will be your next president and there aint a fucken thing you can do about it. The radicals have taken over and that's that. Those of us who didn't invest in reloading equipment and supplies fucked up, too late now.

AA, I love hearing your take on sensitive subjects. Tells it likes it is. You make me laugh sir. Thank you!

are you saying go to the top of this page and click store and become a contributor to this fine forum? 027.gif

Ummmmm-Hmmmmmmm

The blue helmets aren't comming. There a known military force. If it goes down it will be a secret army that we know about ahemm, shooting civilians and military to cause confusion. From the ashes will rise a wolf in sheeps clothing. Or, we will chug on as a society and America will wake up to the corruption that has been accelerated over the last 20 years. I prefer to not go through a civil war or a coup.

Edited by jdub23
  • Like 1

Panic buying didn't help available quantities or the prices either but, I don't blame anybody who did.

If I wore tinfoil I'd say DHS are stocking up for the Apocolypse.

^^^ but without the tin, you just think it?

Yup. ;) That's why I'm stocking up too. Edited by Sim_Player

I love this tin foil hat stuff especially when Im at a gun store and some guy is ranting and raving about DHS and ammo conspiracies and then tries to buy all the 22lr, 9mm, 223 in the store. So far all I see is that the civilian buyer is grabbing up everything.

fucking spook

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spook

Spook

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
37px-Wiktionary-logo-en.svg.png Look up spook in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

Spook is a synonym of ghost or apparition. It may also refer to:

People
  • Spook Jacobs (1925–2011), American professional baseball player
Culture

The plural Spooks may refer to:

CultureSee also [edit]

I love this tin foil hat stuff especially when Im at a gun store and some guy is ranting and raving about DHS and ammo conspiracies and then tries to buy all the 22lr, 9mm, 223 in the store. So far all I see is that the civilian buyer is grabbing up everything.

You are fucking lucky to have 22lr, 9mm, and .223 in your stores. Mother fucker it sucks. try looking for ANYTHING except bird shot 12 gauge around here. Fucking NOTHING for MONTHS and MONTHS NOTHING! at all. NOTHING! No matter what store in what town you go to, NOTHING! Absolutely nothing. Middle of nowhere Nebraska and Kansas. You don't even bother to complaign until you have walked a mile in my shoes. Kiss My Ass. Three box limit. FUCK YOU. We haven't had real ammo for over a year now. Three fucking box limit. What the fuck is that? Not saying "fuck you" personally to your face, but fuck you. lol.

Edited by coronet