So it sucks for those that are outside free america, but if your state said you must sell destroy or unconvert your saiga what would you do?

We all talk a big game till its happening to you, but i can see no other way to be free than the people refusing to follow unconstitutional laws. 

The same people that live outside free america this question is for you, if they said you must turn in your weapon no selling, changing, or even deactivating it, would you turn it in or is this where you would draw the line? If this is unacceptable why is it acceptable to have to use a 10 round mag, a bullet button, or even a bunghole stock.   

Edited by Ak Monty

For me it depends on how they are enforcing it.  If it is a felony, which will restrict me from owning future firearms, I'm hiding it at the minimum.  Surrender will not happen.  I'm not talking tough here.  I will go the pussy route, hide it, and say it was sold.  If it's a misdemeanor, business as usual.

I'm not taking a felony for the team as it will serve no purpose in the big picture.

To be unarmed is to be a target for every POS out there, gov included. I'd resist(as CT and others), I'd hide, I'd sell what's not needed, but if they chose to just take it?

I've long believed that if I am made to do the time, the crime will be WELL worth it. And I wont go to jail for someone else's stupidity.

"Shall NOT be infringed.."

"A law that is repugnant to the Constitution is void." -Marbury vs. Madison (1803)

My treasure is in heaven but, I'll resist evil on Earth as long as I have breath.

• Like 2

Fuck no. I'm not giving up anything that I've put my blood & sweat into, especially not a gun - something I want to pass on to my son. That's part of American tradition and something not to be messed with.

• Like 1

I'd probably look for a job in a state that doesn't suck as much and move. If that wasn't an option, it's hard to say what I'd do. If the price was right, I might sell. Living in Pa, I'm surrounded by anti-gun states, I hope we can stay this way.

Yup, I'm sure they wouldn't be very thorough searching your property, wouldn't suspect you of lying and cart you and your family off to a secret location, or threaten to harm your family if you didn't talk.

Better to put your foot down and take a stand for your God-given right to protect yourself and those around you.

Come to the aid of your neighbor if they come knocking on his door too.

Make them fear the sheep so that we don't have to have a confrontation.

God bless America.

Edited by Sim_Player

I'm starting to wonder why these questions are being posted here. They have an obvious answer and everybody and their brother knows that this forum is HEAVILY monitored by sheep fuckers.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1