• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only if your word/vows mean nothing to you.

I'm not reading one giant fucking paragraph like that. Dyslexia aggravating fuck.

I'll have to just agree to disagree. I've always been a mechanic and yup the work is hard, my wife stayed home with my girls for the first 17yrs but you know what.....I have ample toys and cash (and I

Posted Images

Why yes Arik. I think i will !

41 years with my 4'11" fireball who by the way is my best friend. She has kept me on my toes.

I am a better man because of her and she is a better shot.

I have never been bored or lonely. Truly I am a blessed man.

I am 6'4" tall and I can say right now she has always looked up to me

Yea young and naive. She's very smart though. That's the part that makes me feel so bad is I like her and would date her if I was single in a heart beat. She's a catch.

My friends and I were talking and it's one of two things. She's from Pennsylvania and is in Georgia for the summer working and wants to have fun. Or and this is what all the guys I work with and that know her think. She's a virgin and wants to be deflowered before she's too old. Either way it's trouble. And probably a lot of trouble if the guys at work are right.

Haha... The 21 YO virgin that wants to be deflowered is getting hard for me to resistf0ckers.gif

Age differences require something special to survive. Lets say it does simply because you're a sexual dynamo. Will this chick be ok with changing your kids diapers every other weekend and treat them with the love they need? Will this chick be ok with supporting you when 80% of your paycheck goes to the ex? Does she swallow?

Monty, she's 21 and outta state. For some, a married man is some sort of fucked up conquest. But, her being a virgin kinda fucks up that theory.

Your family life makes it extremely difficult to believe that this would be anything but sex. If yer ok with that then do what you gotta do. Just know that there will be at the minimum some bull shit floating in yer head for quite some time. If she finds out, yer fucked. This just seems like more work than it's worth. Will it be epic while it lasts? I can't lie... Probably.

This is the kind of advice I was thinking id Get. I don't want a relationship it would be easier if the woman coming on to me wasn't someone I'd actually have a relationship with if that makes sense. I'd only want sex. If she is just looking to have fun great she knows im married and still is inviting me over she couldn't be that naive or could she? That's the question. If I do it would she turn level 5 clinger?

And what is wrong at home. Google breastfeeding sex drive.

Seriously dude, youre over thinking this. Its simple....either do it and accept the there might be consequences or just let it go. If it were me I wouldn bother, I dont gamble. But this is also why I dont care for marriege and any long term, significant, clingy relationships. My way, I have fun for a few weeks to a few months and then say goodby. I make this known ahead of time.

Edited by Arik

Face it man, you have 3kids, you are a fertile mutherfucker.  You knock this one up, youll be in deep shit.  Unless you are cool with that.  If you need a new start, you know what to do.

Face it man, you have 3kids, you are a fertile mutherfucker. You knock this one up, youll be in deep shit. Unless you are cool with that. If you need a new start, you know what to do.

You can bet thats the running joke.

I'm over thinking, I got till this weekend to think about it. She's here till fall. Thinking I may wait till around then she could do less damage in Pennsylvania.

seeing how I'm on my 3rd marriage I don't know if I'm one to give advice on the subject.

I cheated on the 1st one with her sister and the 2nd one cheated on me, what goes around comes around.

seems like it's a question of values 1st being how much do you value your current wife and marriage

usually a quick piece of ass doesn't fix the itch it's just the start of a trend that leads to at the minimum problems that soap and water won't wash off

something else to consider if some old girl will cheat with you chances are she'll cheat on you, (it's not star trek you're not going where no mans been before or will go again) so you may be ahead of the game to work out the problems with a faithful wife and skip the fling,

but like most of us you're just the guy following where your dick head leads you.

and there is the part where you took a vow, what's the value of keeping your word worth to you?

Edited by the 4th Doctor
  • Like 2

Don't do it. I've seen this scenario 1000 times before. It's not worth it. EVER! Run away, talk to your priest, work out, go the range.....anything and everything, but don't tap that ass! Visualize everything you own, now picture it all gone. Yeah, that's what tapping that equals.

• Like 1

^^^ good point ^^^

last but not least lets look at what you get for your money, the money being the child support on the 3 kids you'll loose being paid till they're 18.

below is a famous $1,000.00 an hour call girl, with the divorce and child support you'll pay I sure hope what you're going to get is hotter than her.

post-26137-0-77911000-1402323543_thumb.jpg

Post a pic of your wife so we can see what the real problem here is

Also I will say again, buy a motorcycle. The feeling is way better than getting laid, and you still run the risk of death either way.

• Like 2

Dude, how would you feel if some dude walked into your house with your wife's permission, opened your gun safe, took your guns, shot the shit out of them, brought them back dirty, placed them back in the safe, then went into your fridge and made a sandwich and took a beer again with the wife's blessings. Then you come home and find the filthy shot out rifles and when you ask your wife says nothing. How would you feel?

Face it man, you have 3kids, you are a fertile mutherfucker. You knock this one up, youll be in deep shit. Unless you are cool with that. If you need a new start, you know what to do.

You can bet thats the running joke.

I'm over thinking, I got till this weekend to think about it. She's here till fall. Thinking I may wait till around then she could do less damage in Pennsylvania.

One question Monty...

You aint got enough trouble already?

I have been married for 20 years to the greatest women.. many here have met her and know what I'm talking about..

I know at some point in her life she must have faced something terrible.. there are periods of time where everything is awesome

and others where she recoils in fear.. frustrating, Mind Fuck Craziness, emotional confusion? you bet!!

Love is so much deeper than sex...

My thoughts as a married man with a 7 week old baby and 2.5 year old:  

First off, there is way more down side to any upside.  I say don't do it. 

If you have to question it or rationalize it first, then you would probably have a hard time living with yourself afterward no matter how good it seemed at the time.  In the long run my peace of mind is worth more than any piece of, well, you know. 

What will it do to your relationship with your kids (someone has already spoken up how a cheating father impacted them.  I have seen it first hand as well, so don't be selfish about this)? 

Ask yourself if you were struggling with erectile dysfunction or some male issue comparable to "breastfeeding sex drive" how you would feel if she hooked up with someone else in the meantime.  Even if you didn't care about her it would still be a kick in the crotch\pride and not something you would wish on anyone else.  Breastfeeding doen't last forever anyway. 

+1 to love being deeper than just sex.  As someone who has enjoyed both, love if you can find it and keep it, is more rewarding in the long run. 

As hard as it may seem now, if it was me, I would walk away from that temptation all together.  Take your props, pat yourself on the back, and walk away.  She may not understand, you may not like it, but trust me, it won't get any easier in the long run and will be more of a struggle in a lot of different ways the longer you put yourself in that situation (for example, even if you never give in you will struggle at a personal level with regret or second guessing).  Even if you have to work together make sure the two of you are not alone or in private for example.  Don't make this about her no matter what she says - this is you manning up. 

Invest in your marriage - your affection, your time, small gifts of appreciation to a wife and mother (whether flowers or letting her sleep in late), etc. 

And communication is a big thing.  Is your wife aware of the impact this period of your relationship is having on you?  Can you share with her and let her share as well?  There is a chance she may be willing to give you a hand (literally speaking) to help you out until things get back to normal (especially if you are willing to help her out in other ways as well around the house). 

All of this goes a lot deeper than what can be covered on some website.  Just somethings to think about. 

First off, there is way more down side to any upside. I say don't do it.

If you have to question it or rationalize it first, then you would probably have a hard time living with yourself afterward no matter how good it seemed at the time. In the long run my peace of mind is worth more than any piece of, well, you know.

What will it do to your relationship with your kids (someone has already spoken up how a cheating father impacted them. I have seen it first hand as well, so don't be selfish about this)?

Ask yourself if you were struggling with erectile dysfunction or some male issue comparable to "breastfeeding sex drive" how you would feel if she hooked up with someone else in the meantime. Even if you didn't care about her it would still be a kick in the crotch\pride and not something you would wish on anyone else. Breastfeeding doen't last forever anyway.

+1 to love being deeper than just sex. As someone who has enjoyed both, love if you can find it and keep it, is more rewarding in the long run.

As hard as it may seem now, if it was me, I would walk away from that temptation all together. Take your props, pat yourself on the back, and walk away. She may not understand, you may not like it, but trust me, it won't get any easier in the long run and will be more of a struggle in a lot of different ways the longer you put yourself in that situation (for example, even if you never give in you will struggle at a personal level with regret or second guessing). Even if you have to work together make sure the two of you are not alone or in private for example. Don't make this about her no matter what she says - this is you manning up.

Invest in your marriage - your affection, your time, small gifts of appreciation to a wife and mother (whether flowers or letting her sleep in late), etc.

And communication is a big thing. Is your wife aware of the impact this period of your relationship is having on you? Can you share with her and let her share as well? There is a chance she may be willing to give you a hand (literally speaking) to help you out until things get back to normal (especially if you are willing to help her out in other ways as well around the house).

All of this goes a lot deeper than what can be covered on some website. Just somethings to think about.

Well said. Im working on getting a sitter so instead of"working" overtime this weekend I'll take the wife out. I know sex isn't everything I guess it's nice to know I could pull the smart collage girl.

• Like 1

If you have to question it or rationalize it first, then you would probably have a hard time living with yourself afterward no matter how good it seemed at the time. In the long run my peace of mind is worth more than any piece of, well, you know.

What will it do to your relationship with your kids (someone has already spoken up how a cheating father impacted them. I have seen it first hand as well, so don't be selfish about this)?

Ask yourself if you were struggling with erectile dysfunction or some male issue comparable to "breastfeeding sex drive" how you would feel if she hooked up with someone else in the meantime. Even if you didn't care about her it would still be a kick in the crotch\pride and not something you would wish on anyone else. Breastfeeding doen't last forever anyway.

+1 to love being deeper than just sex. As someone who has enjoyed both, love if you can find it and keep it, is more rewarding in the long run.

As hard as it may seem now, if it was me, I would walk away from that temptation all together. Take your props, pat yourself on the back, and walk away. She may not understand, you may not like it, but trust me, it won't get any easier in the long run and will be more of a struggle in a lot of different ways the longer you put yourself in that situation (for example, even if you never give in you will struggle at a personal level with regret or second guessing). Even if you have to work together make sure the two of you are not alone or in private for example. Don't make this about her no matter what she says - this is you manning up.

Invest in your marriage - your affection, your time, small gifts of appreciation to a wife and mother (whether flowers or letting her sleep in late), etc.

And communication is a big thing. Is your wife aware of the impact this period of your relationship is having on you? Can you share with her and let her share as well? There is a chance she may be willing to give you a hand (literally speaking) to help you out until things get back to normal (especially if you are willing to help her out in other ways as well around the house).

All of this goes a lot deeper than what can be covered on some website. Just somethings to think about.

Well said. Im working on getting a sitter so instead of"working" overtime this weekend I'll take the wife out. I know sex isn't everything I guess it's nice to know I could pull the smart collage girl.

They own ALL of the pussy, she's pulling you, not the other way around bad_egg.gif

• Like 2

They own ALL of the pussy, she's pulling you, not the other way around bad_egg.gif

I guess that's true.

That's all?  

So yer gonna fuck her over because she doesn't feel like servicing you after your kids have been ravaging her nipples day and night?  Instead of cheating on her, you should be thanking her since you don't have to get up at night to feed the baby(s).

• Like 3

I use to take the advice I got from some of the guys I hung out with like Jim Beam, Johnny Walker, and Jose Cuervo, it never ended well. They always said go for it no matter how bad an idea it was.

AK seems like we're all saying be a man, a good husband, and a father and don't go for it. Maybe better advice than I got from those drunks in the past.

You're dealing with a short term problem don't do shit that can give you a life long problem.

• Like 1

That's all?  

So yer gonna fuck her over because she doesn't feel like servicing you after your kids have been ravaging her nipples day and night?  Instead of cheating on her, you should be thanking her since you don't have to get up at night to feed the baby(s).

Yeah I agree, as a man with a 4 month old son who is being breastfed.. No way would I go out and cheat on my wife just because she doesn't want to have sex as often.

it's on YOU to get her interested right now, because she doesn't have the initial interest, but can still enjoy it once you get things going.

also man, get yourself in shape, maybe your wife would want to fuck you more often.

• Like 2