• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only if your word/vows mean nothing to you.

I'm not reading one giant fucking paragraph like that. Dyslexia aggravating fuck.

I'll have to just agree to disagree. I've always been a mechanic and yup the work is hard, my wife stayed home with my girls for the first 17yrs but you know what.....I have ample toys and cash (and I

Posted Images

Im the one off the reservation, when it comes to my responces.

It appears I have become a crotchity, grumpy old fart.

we could change your screen name to Grumpy old Jim! ;)

I apologize for posting Monty's pics in response to gentlemanjim's request.. I got personally pissed off at his excuse for wanting to cheat, myself being practically in his same position as a new father, and NEVER considering such a thing as a means of relief from the temporary taco shortage.

• Like 1

Aside from some (probably deserved) trolling and flaming, I hope Monty received the needed information to make an informed decision, hellofathing to bring up in an open forum, gun forum at that.........proceed with the flaming.

I apologize for posting Monty's pics in response to gentlemanjim's request.. I got personally pissed off at his excuse for wanting to cheat, myself being practically in his same position as a new father, and NEVER considering such a thing as a means of relief from the temporary taco shortage.

no problem for posting my pic I wouldn't have put them in the what do we look like thread if I gave two shits. And if you want to pm me I'll be happy to discuss in detail what's going on but I highly doubt we are in the same situation. And so far the best advice was from wag with his half a page paragraph about giving them 16 hours. And I got thick skin so no worry im sure I could piss people off sometime.

I don't hate cops I dislike dishonest ones and hate to see how that's the vast majority of them.

I asked her because I knew this place is full of older guys and they would possibly have done insight my

younger peers didn't

• Like 1

As an over 50 guy with 25 years of marriage and two kids all I can add is every day each of us has decisions to make. Depending on what they are your life can get better or worse. The wife and I have been through some really bad shit at times (mostly taking care of ill and dying parents when our kids were younger and me working my ass off to make ends meet) but we never strayed from each other. In ways, knowing she was there kept me grounded and made me strong. You can build a bridge back, or burn it down...the choice is yours. I guess I was fortunate, the misses never turned me down for some lovin and there was always the oral bit right after kids. If you're tight with each other, good things will come, if you bicker a lot it usually leads to more bickering.

My best advice is if your currently in the bickering stage and you're not getting any lovin at home then try to put some fun back in your life. Once again, I may be the exception but I always included my wife in damn near everything I did. Cars, shooting, blowing shit up, and 10 years of tourney paintball. I more or less made her one of the guys.

If you want to be one of the older married guys, keep your eye on the prize and make sure you make the right decisions. My cousin gave me some of the best advice at my wedding, he simply stated "You get out of it what you put into it". I know that's not always the case, but it's a good place to start.

Unhappyness in a marriage is a horrible thing, asking a bunch of old married farts about cheating on your wife as you're seeing ain't much fun either.

post-1866-0-08767400-1402446703_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Trust me, if I could have condensed it down I would have. The seed may lay on barren rock, or it may fall deep in fertile soil, but let no man say I haven't cast my seed! Lmfao (sick proverbial joke)

In light of the op post that may have been in bad taste........Nah

My ex-wife had the 7 year itch. Like I said ex-wife.

I have never considered myself a stud. I have had the curse of the virgin a couple of times in my younger years. Virgins are terrible sex. They have no idea what they are doing, and then you have the whole issue of popping the cherry which is messy and I'm not a fan of getting blood all over my junk. Then on top of two strikes they typically fall in love with the first guy they have sex with and are like getting rid of the ugly Christmas sweater.

My wife of ten years is now in menopause. The action is not what it once was, but I would never betray her. I gave a vow to her before God. There is more to a real relationship than sex.

If you are unhappy go to the big "D" and I don't mean Dallas. Just don't bitch about loosing at least half your shit and the child support. Not that many guys that do this sort of thing care about child support either.

The moral fiber of the forum has reached new lows and I'm not sure if I belong anymore sine the shit with alcoholics and immoral sex addicts has replaced gun discussions.

Edited by liberty -r- death
  • Like 5

Monty, I have been with the same woman for 25 years, married for 21 now. Neither of us have been unfaithful to one another. We have two girls, and life in the bedroom has not always been what I would hope it would be. I travel a lot for business and have had plenty of opportunities to stray. The best advise I can give you is to cut off contact with this girl. You obviously find her very attractive, and it understandably strokes your ego. With that said, if you continue to flirt and endulge the thought, I guarantee you, you will end up making a bad decision that will negatively affect your life, and the lives of your children for many years to come. Remaining in temptation is nothing more than procrastination of the inevitable.

We all need to feel wanted, and for men that need is often closely tied with intimacy. So I get where you are coming from. But unlike some on this forum, I believe marriage is more than a living or financial arrangement. It is a commitment. There have been times where I wanted to throw my wife out of a plate glass window, and I know there are times she has felt the same way about me. But it does get better with time. Maybe sex becomes more infrequent, but love does grow when you are both committed to each other. I firmly believe that most people have a backwards view of love. Most think it is a feeling, or emotion that makes us feel good about ourselves. That in order for a love relationship to be healthy, needs on both side need to be met. That is a very selfish view of love. It is the same view that allows us to justify cheating on a spouse because our needs aren't being met. There are going to be times when the ones we love do not met our needs or disappoint us, just as there will be times when we disappoint those who love us. True love is not a feeling, it is an act of our will. To choose to do the right thing, because we love. With that perspective love deepens over time despite circumstances.

What your wife is going through is not easy. You need to understand that and respect her for the sacrifice she is making for you and for your children. You should also be talking to her about the feelings you are having, and working them out proactively, because if you have the conversation after you have cheated, there is no putting the genie back in the bottle, and you will have to live with being the "putz" who destroyed your marriage and family. I hope it doesn't come to that. Stay strong and get marriage counseling brother.

For the record Liberty, I completely agree with the last sentence of your post.

• Like 4

DO IT!

Seems like an hour of fun may be worth it to you.

Does anyone know? Will your wife call you? Will anyone see you that knows you or your wife?

I'm guaranteeing the answer is yes to all three whether you know it now or not. Lol!

It's about the chase and the fact that she's 21 and you're (31?). See, I'm 31 and my gf just turned 24. I love her immensely and have no reason to cheat on her.

With your situation, it's very doubtful that you'll get away with it, and your wife might just stay with you when (not if) she finds out. It'll be out of fear of not being able to find anyone who wants a woman with three young kids. It may even be because she loves you and would feel like it was her fault that you did it. Guilt can make people do odd things, really.

If you're down for all that, do it. The hour will be worth it after all. That hour involves a lot of meaningless bullshit anyway so it's more like 15-20 minutes. Look at it that way. Especially if you aren't getting any and it's with something brand new.

Im not married and have no kids but i still dont understand how this was even a question. Advice on what? The odds of getting caught? Its like asking should I rob a bank. Well we all know the most likely outcome but if you want to take a chance......

You already know that the answer will be NO whether its due to moral, religious or gamble reasons. Seems like you were looking for that one guy to say yea I do it all ther time and never get caught.

• Like 1

right now,  I bet a lot of   married guys here on this thread who stated that their wife was "the best thing that happened to them" or other such nonsense,  if the question was asked to them, "but, what if you could do it all over again?" deep down inside you know you would say this to yourself

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

Would I do it again with the same woman? Absolutely..and we happen to pissed at each other this morning. So your question came at the right time for an honest answer. BTW She's the best thing that ever happened to me. :)

• Like 2

And I bet there are some guys on here who chose to stay single who are now regretting it but won't admit it. (My phone won't let me post smily faces but I wanted the one with the rolling eyes)

Trying to explain the benefits of marriage to guys like that is like trying to explain to an ar fanboy why not only do we buy guns that need to have the gas ports drilled and fcg moved, we enjoy it. They just don't get it. My wife is one of the best things that happened to me.

To the op- I do plan to give a response to your post after work- I have been in your situation

And I bet there are some guys on here who chose to stay single who are now regretting it but won't admit it.

yeah, I regret that I can go and get different pussy and not be stuck with the same old same old year in and year out, no matter how you try and spice up and  serve  the same old cut of meat, it's still the same old tired cut of meat.  

I regret not having to deal with the psycho  babble women drama on a daily basis, then having that same psycho babble woman drama going into hyper-overdrive when she goes  into PMS. I regret that I don't have to hear the "we need to talk", "we need to discuss this or that".

lets see what else am I "regretting"? oh yeah, I can come and go as I please without having to say where I'm going,   when I'll be back,  why am I going and stopping by to pick up some tampons since I'll be out. I can stay out as long as I want and come home without getting the third degree on where I've been.

then there Is the money aspect of it, I can spend my money any way I see fit, if I want to buy something expensive, I can,   without having to ask permission, having a discussion about spending it etc.. . or getting the "we can't afford it" or "we need a new stove, refrigerator etc... etc... before you go and spend money on that." .  when I do buy something I don't have to sneak it in pass her, and try to hide it so she won't find out, last time I did something like that was when I was 10 years old.

I'm debt free, and have a nice upper 5 digit big surplus of bucks built up,  that's because I'm not spending it on useless shit. want to see the useless shit what women throw away lots and lots of money on ?  you married guys just look around her house, that's right it's hers not yours or "ours", you're just a limp penis with a wallet that pays the bills and her junk.  I have one car, and it's mine, so I don't spend money on 2 or 3 cars and the upkeep on 2 or more cars.

and while we're on the subject of houses and space, I just shake my head and laugh anytime I read or hear the words, "man cave". I mean how pathetic is that? that you are relegated to some small little space in a house where you can have your stuff, it's sad, pitiful and  pathetic. I don't have a "man cave", I own my own house (free and clear I might add 027.gif ) and don't have to share it with anybody, I can put things where I want to, how I want to, or not if that is my choice. when I walk in my bathroom I am not confronted with every known feminine hygiene product ever made, or all that shampoo, elixirs, lotions   and every poofy products known that take up every space where there isn't room for my shaving cream and razor, oh that's right you married guys must put that stuff in your "man cave"  021.gif , and speaking of poofy stuff, have any of married guys have any clue what that is costing you? probably not,  but I bet you start going around and adding up the cost along with all the other useless nick-nacks and useless stuff that serves no purpose, that if you were single you wouldn't even want to look at let alone buy,  it would be substantial

now lets get into what marriage produces, KIDS. yeah, I'm really, really regretting that I am not drowning  in debt,  and all the psycho drama that comes with that, on top of the psycho babble woman drama. that right there could turn into a book on it's own

lets see what else I'm "regretting". how about if the marriage goes south and ending in divorce, yeah,  I regret I  won't be able to afford to live on real food, after the court and her lawyer takes everything away to give to her, but will have to steal crackers and  ketchup packets from WENDY'S running back to my cardboard box, heating up some water over a can of STERNO  I found in a dumpster, so I can have some "soup".

you guys that say you are happily married, no you're not, you've  been neutered and  domesticated, like a sheep, that it just appears to you that you're "happily married".

you know those "stick family" decals?

well, here is my "stick family":

single_and_happy.jpg

and you married guys;

married.jpg

yeah, I'm really "regretting" not being married

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

If your strawman scenario applied to my situation I would agree with you. If I described my situation I would be accused bragging about my wealth and near perfect life, so I will spare you guys, but let's just say that the above post does not even barely resemble my personal experience with marriage. If that was my idea of marriage I would not get married either, someday you will find that special someone.

If you don't want kids, and can stand being alone by yourself, then there are millions of reasons to NOT get married. It's not a fix-all. It's not for everyone. It's a job. To those willing to accept it it pays off. But it's like a pet Bengal tiger. If you don't have a serious reverence and respect for what it's going to take and commitment to always care and feed it properly, it WILL eat you alive. Women are like a gallon of milk. Guys are like fine wine. Three week old milk is not very attractive. 55 year old wine is classy. It's foolish to negotiate a contract at your lowest value( men in there early twenties) when the other partner has peaked out in there value(women in there early twenties) old financial wisdom is "never take out a loan on a depreciating asset." I maintain that no one should every get married until their early 30's. The guy will have shown whether he's worth a fuck(drugs alcohol career) and woman will have gone to shit, or maintained her figure etc. that is the best time to deal. Not overpaying, but still low mileage. Kids are pushed to marry too young in our society. I'll stop there, as most have stopped reading already. You A.D.D.fucks!

• Like 3

Evidently I have been neutered and didn't even know it. :) There are plenty of marriages that are debt free, have 6 digits of wealth built up in cash, assets, and retirement accounts, with kids whom are a blessing, not a burden, and contain real men, both fathers and husbands whom have retained their testicles.

• Like 5

MH- you're one funny dude

I don't suffer from really any of the "regrets " you describe

Yeah, your right. I am "stuck" with the same woman. The one that knows exactly what I like. Enjoy your hookers. Condoms NEVER break.

Pscyho babble? I value my wife's opinion. We see eye to eye on many issues. It's um ya know one of the reasons I married her. Psycho Pms babble? Where do you meet these woman? Never had that

I come and go as I please. I've never been somewhere or given my wife reason to question where I've been. If she asks me where I am I tell her. I do the same for her because I care for her and I'm interested in what she's doing and where she is.

Money? I buy what I want and she knows about it. Right after SH when everyone was panic buying she came to me and asked me what we should get. She's also been after me to get her into a pistol training class. Ironically, I'm the one who wants the new fridge. I have enough money to do what I want. I have enough money saved to live for a year with no job. And my money has never come running up to give me a hug after a hard days work.

As far as kids go- at least we can agree on something. We're both very happy you don't have any. I'd hate to see you bringing up anyone with your crabby behavior.

I could continue but I won't. I think captain said it the best. Marriage isn't for everyone. I'm happy with my wife. I don't tell everyone who is single they are unhappy but I've never seen someone tell people all married people are wrong as much as you. You've got issues.

• Like 5

It was the "same old cut of meat'  comment that said it all.

29 years, no cheatin, 4 kids.

But lots of campin shootin fishin huntin gigglin, cub scouts boy scouts 4wheelers dune buggys vacations all over the country.

Too much to remember

Its been a long road,  I would not trade it

• Like 4

And I bet there are some guys on here who chose to stay single who are now regretting it but won't admit it. (My phone won't let me post smily faces but I wanted the one with the rolling eyes)

Trying to explain the benefits of marriage to guys like that is like trying to explain to an ar fanboy why not only do we buy guns that need to have the gas ports drilled and fcg moved, we enjoy it. They just don't get it. My wife is one of the best things that happened to me.

To the op- I do plan to give a response to your post after work- I have been in your situation

Umm...no! for the first 18 years of my life I was told where to go, what to do, what to see, how to do it, ....etc...etc...I dont need that anymore. Today I do what I want when I want it. I have no problems with it. I see my freinds...or rather I really do after they got married. Now they need permission to go out, stay out, do stuff. Screw that. No one goint to tell me "Honey today is we are going to...." Fuck that I dont need another parent, nor am I looking for emotional anything. Dont want to hug, dont care about holding hands, not interested in your day. Oh and HELL NO to kids.

The only woman Im good with is the type that doesnt mind if I dont show up at home after work, one that desnt check up and one whom I dont have to ask to do something. Also one who doesnt make plans for me. Basically Im good with a freinds with benefits

Edited by Arik

“Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.”

In a "christian" marriage, the two become one... a man-child can't give up that portion of their personality to do that..

Has my marriage been perfect, NO! It has been a wild, awesome, terrifying, blessed ride.. I would no more want out of my marriage than I would want to gnaw my own arm off..

She has not aged in 20 years..

You no longer think in terms of "me", you think in terms of "we"...

47736_4108975611395_895826917_n.jpg

“Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.”

In a "christian" marriage, the two become one... a man-child can't give up that portion of their personality to do that..

I look at it as large children who need another mother figure. Cant be independent of that.

Have you watched the show Fargo? What Lester's wife was is how marriage sounds to me

Well, I know I don't need another mother, but my son needed one...

in fact, I have had to tell her (Lorie) from time to time that I Don't need a 2nd mother.. I need a wife..

I look at it as large children who need another mother figure. Cant be independent of that.

Have you watched the show Fargo? What Lester's wife was is how marriage sounds to me

Some could be, the world is full of pleasant and unpleasant people..

I had a bad crash, spent two years in a wheel chair,  wife did a lot to take care of me.

Cant count the times I had the flu or food poisening, wife was there, chicken soup..the whole bit.

I remember when my grandfather was dieing from cancer,  my grandmother kneeling by his bed holding his hand.

There will be times that you may not have some things that can only come from a person who truly loves you.

In the old days...it was hermits

PS I wish this thread would DIE

• Like 4

My wife just happens to be my best friend, I dread to say that this is my third time around, and her second, but all the bullshit was already over when we met. Sue and I are very much able to laugh at ourselves, as such, the hours that we spend together are filled with laughter with each other, however we are in our mid-fifty's, with no young kids around to drive us fuken nuts, our "kids" are all grown and gone. Thank God that Sue doesn't feel the need to play mommy to me, and I don't play daddy to her, we're two grown ass people who enjoy each other's company. We have a good life, we pray together every day, and we compliment each other. I agree with what Jugs said "You no longer think in terms of "me", you think in terms of "we", i.e. how will my actions impact us? There are many things that I do not act upon because of the impact it MAY have on Sue/US.

Best advise.........keep dick in pants...chew bullet huh.png

• Like 1