What a $600 magazine looks like- pic

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, that is kick-ass.

Any chance one would be available for a demo in the next 2 weeks? I have a Tromix SBS going to a gun writer for Small Arms Review magazine at the end of the month. It would definately get in the magazine article.

FWIW, Halo Mfg is providing a four rail forend for the demo unit as well.

Do you have springs? If not, I could pull one out of one of my 8 rounders.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

Edited by TonyRumore

Someone that does not belong to this forum may also have a last round bolt hold open ready for the S 12 by the time Z1500 has these mags on the market. Now that would really make for a nice combo. Anyone's money burning a hole in their pocket yet? Honey, where's all of our money? Ah, Well, see @#$^%%$%@##^ It was little shottys birthday.

Edited by TacticalResponse

This is a SLA (Stereolithography google it) part. It's kind of fragile cause it's pretty much just made out of glue. I may try and shoot with it this weekend and hope it doesn't break. The production injected molded parts will be avalible in a couple colors (yellow less leathal, orange training)and an opaque like this sample.

Tony- I'll send you a PM about using the mag.

Kevin

And for all those doubting tom-ASSES out there... let me just put this up one more time! :wub:

MT.JPG

FULL.JPG

Kevin

These are the only high cap Saiga 12 mags I will be putting any more of my money in!

Kevin you ARE thee man :super:

99% of them will be black with an ocaisional run of a different color. The first run will be black and that will be all we'll sell for a little while.

Kevin

Do they HAVE to be black for production purposes or could you do a "smoke" opaque mag so we could

see how many rounds we have ?

I would be interested in some opaques!

LB

Physical shop yes =see www.agpturbo.com

Not taking any pre-orders right now. We'll have them ready when you get back.

The first run will be black because it is the strongest and I'm sure it's what most people want. Opaques and colors will be in the second run after we sell enough of the blacks to make this whole thing worth while. I need to sell 500 of them out right away to start getting some money back out of this project.

Kevin

BTW can you guys see the 18rd monopod potential here:) For you DIY guys who have mad epoxy skillz.

Kevin

This is a SLA (Stereolithography google it) part. It's kind of fragile cause it's pretty much just made out of glue. I may try and shoot with it this weekend and hope it doesn't break. Kevin

You might be surprised at how strong SLA is. We've had some rapid prototypes made from the stuff and they were actually pretty durable. Just don't slam it down on concrete! :smoke:

Physical shop yes =see www.agpturbo.com

Not taking any pre-orders right now. We'll have them ready when you get back.

The first run will be black because it is the strongest and I'm sure it's what most people want. Opaques and colors will be in the second run after we sell enough of the blacks to make this whole thing worth while. I need to sell 500 of them out right away to start getting some money back out of this project.

Kevin

BTW can you guys see the 18rd monopod potential here:) For you DIY guys who have mad epoxy skillz.

Kevin

So how much are we talkin?

If you say 20 bucks they need to make you an honorary mod for life here!

Definately looks like a quality job- A+ Kevin. Pretty cool to see things moving along on both yours and Ian's projects-two different aproaches to the same thing. Timing is also good with the number of new s12's that sounds like are just about to hit our shores. One of you Team Saiga guys should pick a side and check into sponsorship. Win/Win situation as it sounds like your already out there promoting the s12's and shoot enough to actually justify helping with R&D and possibly some "at range' promo stuff. I think the board alone could move 500 mags pretty quick, but still wouldn't hurt to put it out there and get that Brand Name thing happening. The team I played for in paintball days had a lot of lucritive sponsorship deals, while everyone else was out there with the "we'll win tourneyments for you" (usually only a limited amount of $$$

available to sponsor tourney teams), we tapped into advertising $$$ accounts as a promotional team (grow the sport, get the sponsors product names out there, run/ref tourneys and novice tourneys to get more people in the sport buying products, and last, gave away a limited number of sponsors products so the winners would end up using our sponsors stuff and most likely buy more. Actually be pretty cool to have two teams out there sporting the Saiga name at shoots and getting er done.

Anyway, good luck, I think you've got a winner.....decided on a name yet?