How bad do you want the 20rd mags?

How soon do you want the mags?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. I want them.........

• SO SHIP THEM NOW!!!
    • But go ahead and put them together.

We are going to let the masses decide how we ship them and when. We got the bases today and are begining assembly. With just a few of us doing it between customers it is going to take a while.

So, since we know most of you will pull them apart to look at them anyway, we want to know if you want them shipped as is or assembled.

Please send mine. I'll be more than happy to assemble them myself. Do you need an email or something to make it happen?

ETA: Seriously don't bother waiting the three days for mine. Just send the parts... please.

Edited by DaGroaner
Please send mine. I'll be more than happy to assemble them myself. Do you need an email or something to make it happen?

ETA: Seriously don't bother waiting the three days for mine. Just send the parts... please.

I'd echo that statement. If possible, send my unassembled mags on my way! Sooner the better.

I don't have an engineering degree and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but I think I can assemble these from a kit - if shipped that way.

I say SEND 'EM NOW! I have had a priaprism over these things since June! :cryss:

Hell - I may even take the day off from work to wait on the UPS man, just to welcome my little bundles of joy into their new home... :wub:

Edited by macbeau
As #4 on the ship list I'd prefer you assemble them. I've waited this long, whats an extra 15 minutes for the pros that manufactured them to ensure assembly before shipping mine. I know it's no big deal to others but that is my preference.

as #4 on the ship list, yours are probably already assembled. :P

If the parts will in fact go together properly and sending out the mags unassembled will speed up the process, I am for it. The danger is that some parts might be out of spec and have to be replaced. I have no problem assembling a mag if everything fits. I assume that a sample of the total output has been assembled and that there were no misfit issues.

Thanks,

Monomonk

QUOTE(USpride @ Nov 15 2006, 05:12 PM)

As #4 on the ship list I'd prefer you assemble them. I've waited this long, whats an extra 15 minutes for the pros that manufactured them to ensure assembly before shipping mine. I know it's no big deal to others but that is my preference.

as #4 on the ship list, yours are probably already assembled.

My point exactly! :D I hope they ship before taking a three day poll.

We are going to let the masses decide how we ship them and when. We got the bases today and are begining assembly. With just a few of us doing it between customers it is going to take a while.

So, since we know most of you will pull them apart to look at them anyway, we want to know if you want them shipped as is or assembled.

It's the end of the day and I am not sure exactly what is being asked in this poll. Are the results of the poll going to apply to everyone, as I would assume, or does it mean that each individual preference will be honored - that is to say, those who want them assembled such as myself since I am #3 on the list will get them assembled, and those folks who are much farther down the list can request to have the parts shipped to them fairly soon or they can asked for assembled units and wait a while for them to arrive.

My preference would be that anyone who specifically asks that the parts be shipped will get the parts ASAP, and everyone else will get assembled units. If I was the last guy on the list I would want the parts, but since I near the front of the line I will wait for assembled units or for parts depending upon the outcome of the poll assuming it is an "either or" poll.

Please send mine assembled. I don't have the time. Never done it before and do't want to make any mistake. Sorry if that is not like everyone else. I sent my money at the beginning for 6 20rd mags. Please send them assembled.

It's easy i'll do a how-to lol

1.) Follower in mag

2.) spring in mag and compress

3.) base plate

just kidding, i really don't care, what ever is better (more cost efffective) for ya'll

Would it not be better for everyone to just take a deep breath and give FBMG a little more time. Most of these post sound like a young kid about to get his first piece of ass "damn girl, can't you get those clothes off faster", and then 2 seconds after she does, the "mag" is empty. What's that old ketchup commercial on TV, ANTICIPATION. YEH, I'm old and I remember watching Howdy Doody. :):)

I would be more than happy to take the assorted parts of the 6 I ordered and put them together myself.

That is, if you haven't got to mine yet. You probably have though.

Any significant risk of the parts not fitting together properly due to tolerances or is that a non issue? If it isn't then send mine as parts. I think I can assemble a mag without serious injury. :rolleyes:

You'll put your eye out. Better let me have your mags. :smoke:

I don't have an engineering degree and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but I think I can assemble these from a kit - if shipped that way.

I say SEND 'EM NOW! I have had a prioprism over these things since June! :cryss:

Hell - I may even take the day off from work to wait on the UPS man, just to welcome my little bundles of joy into their new home... :wub:

Best post ever.

Would it not be better for everyone to just take a deep breath and give FBMG a little more time. Most of these post sound like a young kid about to get his first piece of ass "damn girl, can't you get those clothes off faster", and then 2 seconds after she does, the "mag" is empty. What's that old ketchup commercial on TV, ANTICIPATION. YEH, I'm old and I remember watching Howdy Doody. :):)

Well, with comments like these...

PvtPyle - "A jiggle here a wiggle there, they go right together."
44rdv4rk - "the poll's looking a bit lopsided..."
Birrdog - "I don't have the time. Never done it before and do't want to make any mistake."
PvtPyle - "We knew they were tight prior to shipping them and did not get a chance to notify the testers before hand."
TonyRumore - "With a slightly wider mag body or a slightly narrower follower, these babies are gonna rock."
PanchoVilla - "So, no one's yet made a "ribbed, for her pleasure" joke about the new mags?"
Kyrinn - "I think I'm the only 'her' on here. I'll have all the pleasure I can handle when I get my magazines.!"

...can you hardly blame anyone? :haha:

As #15 on the list, I want my 6 mags so I can get worked up dreaming about the next sex... errr , uh I mean SIX... Who needs a little blue pill when there are 20-round, S-308 mags out there?

...And if any one needs help assembling their mags, just send 'em to me. I'll be happy to help. You might even get some of them back :P (just kidding - you won't get any of them back...)

Edited by macbeau