Congratulations! You are in for the most rewarding "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride" of your life. Take it to the max and stay involved from day one, do Indian Princess or Scouting together and you will find that they will stay your friend for life. Let them help when they can't help and they will stay around to help when they can help. Get to church and enjoy your blessing. :)

NICELY DONE SIR!.....and of course your better half gets most of the credit.....

welcome to the club....i joined 3 months ago.......enjoy every second of it, it really does fly by fast. my little girl is so different from when she come out, changes daily it seems. Wait until about 8 weeks....they go from being a "baby blob" to being a little person....the change is soooo cool to see! You can almost see the lights turn on up in her head, one day it just goes click!

Thanks everyone.. lol

Homeless guy!

His name is David, and he's baby #3...

I'm having a rougher time than my wife.. LOL, I don't mess with her, she's tougher and a better shot than I am.. lol

Grey hair, yes I'm 32 in two months and I have grey hair... it's in my beard though.

MD