us manufatured 8 rd saigia mags

I am seriously considering domestically manufacturing high quality 8 rd saiga mags

and I am wondering who many people would be interested

Please let me clarify I am a saga fan and am interested in the demand please send me an e-mail @ jpbred@ix.netcom.com telling me how many you would be interested in so that I can tabulate and see if the numbers work out. I will be going to Europe on Monday the 18th to get mags and I will be using those to go off of for my cad model. From there I have to contact a domestic injection molding company so the time to actual production will be one or two months if it is feasible thank you

Edited by jpbred
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put me down for some. I'd expect to see the price somewhere around $50-$70 each.

If you review some of the older threads regarding the manufacture of magazines, you will see what's involved costwise.

I wish you the best. I hope that it works out and you can make them. You can count on those "if they're less than $30 i guess i'll do you a favor and buy some" guys to line up and pay $50-$70 as that's what they'll be worth.

Caspian

p.s. if you can make them for less and still make a profit for risking your personal capitol, then i will gladly eat crow.

Under $40 and I would be in for at least 10.

FYI - Keep in mind that you no longer need an imported FCG group if you have the domestic 8 rounders. So they could be marketed as a 'conversion' kit... although owners wouldn't be able to use imported mags if they relied on these for US part counts.