Had a scare last night.

Ended up in the emergency room.

Said it was a minor thing, this time.......

Turns out you can *think* you are in shape and NOT be!

I got a little recovery time ahead of me, but it does give you a different outlook on things.

Now, having said that, it doesn't let some of you off the hook with me! :haha:

Prayers out to ya will....

I'm glad you're here too!

"Turns out you can *think* you are in shape and NOT be!"

I know the feeling, Bro...

Anything we can do????

Will,

Glad to hear you will be OK. The older you get the more you will appreciate the difference of what you think you can do and what your body tells you, you can actually do. I think I can run a mile but I doubt I could make it a city block. :haha:

will ,

glad it was only a "scare" :cryss: i had the same kind of wakeup last year 3 days and 2 night stay and everything checked out OK , i doubble checked, had the nurses out stealing the test results for me to review (i know what the values should be due to my trainning ) but none the less i am very cautious these days and i did deduce the cause Sodium Nitrate so i changed what i eat and check the labels of everthing

GET WELL DUDE

Well, I've been doing the nightly jogging thing.

Working the heavy bag, and the elliptical machine.

Eating right and all that happy crap.

Trying to work towards getting my teaching certification back for martial arts.

Lost significant weight and made it up the right way.

All all that apparantly made no difference.

The doc says it was a minor attack and I saw my cardiologist this morning and he doesn't understand why it happened cuz just last year I smoked a treadmill and cardiogram.

Just like every time before.

Never had any problems like this before.

Anyway, everything is ticking along fine today.

Like nothing happened.

So I spent the night in the ER and all I have to show for it is new replacement underwear.........

I'm glad you're still around too Will. I can only be right about everything 99.99 percent of the time. I need you to handle the rest. :D But seriously, get well and stay well.

Will, gotta watch out for that healthful living stuff, Glad your feelin better..........I had to read about this when I'm heading in the the VA clinic for a tuneup.........I've not been in one for 20 yrs, after being told to get out, just because I wanted a dr who spoke "English I can understand". Now I find out the Va clinic was just out-sourced,,,,,,,taken over by a low bidder.....last week.. :ded: .....................