Skeleton Stock by Mississippi Auto Arms

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm In.

If you write Saiga 12 Forum member "insert name here" in the comment section of your order, we will adjust the order when we receive it.    

Posted Images

If you write Saiga 12 Forum member "insert name here" in the comment section of your order, we will adjust the order when we receive it.

ok, how do we get the discount now? i cant find my member number since the upgrade to the forums

• Like 1

Thanks everyone who entered the drawing. The winner of the Mississippi Auto Arms Skeleton Stock give away is TheHunterOfSkulls.

Please send us your shipping address and tshirt size and we will get sent out to you asap.

Please post pictures when your conversion is done.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Thanks

Nathan

post-5490-1252513084_thumb.jpg

Mississippi Auto Arms Skeleton Stock

Machined from solid 6061 aluminum and power coated. Bolts on to Tromix Weld On back plate and all Saiga Internal and External Receiver Blocks.

Folding Mechanism can be added to easily fold your stock to side.

Optional AR15 recoil pad can be added.

Weight: 11.5 Oz.

Length: 8.7" long

Saiga Forum Member Pricing $59 + Free TAPCO recoil pad for the month of September http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/index.p...products_id=804

Made in the USA and counts for 1 US compliant part

We are giving away 1 stock per 100 replies to this thread. The drawing will take place on September 20. If you would like to be put in the raffle, reply to this thread with "I'M IN". One entry per forum member.

Converted Saiga 12

post-5490-1252532028_thumb.jpg

lol, my Wife's cat... I was trying to keep her out of the picture, as soon as I hit the focus button she jumped in and layed down. :rolleyes:

She is a weird, odd, sweetheart of a cat, and she sleeps with her paws over her head... :unsure:

The MAA internal block mounted real nice, even the screw holes on the side lined up perfect. :super:

Last nite I took it apart again and stuck it back in there with a little JB weld, on all of the contact surfaces.

Also ensures that there is no way those screws will come out.

I wish I spent the extra $ for the push button ACE adapter, this one mounts very solid, and there is no chance of it folding on me while shooting, but it's a bit of a pain to fold up, and for anyone that gets one, use oil on it for the breakin. ;)

I wish I spent the extra $ for the push button ACE adapter, this one mounts very solid, and there is no chance of it folding on me while shooting, but it's a bit of a pain to fold up, and for anyone that gets one, use oil on it for the breakin. ;)

I've been debating about the push button adapter myself and what you're saying is making me think perhaps I should spend the extra $ on it. And that definitely looks like a cat expression of approval right there in that picture. :)