New LOW Price on the MD-20 from MD Arms, Ltd.

Hi, I wanted to break some news here to everyone. Due to a new comer entering the Saiga-12 drum market soon... We are lowering the price of our drum, the MD-20 to $120. You read that right, $120!!! The price will go into effect 01-26-10 at noon, Eastern time. That is less than 12 hours away. Our new competitor is not know for quality products but we felt this is something we must still do. Not only to ensure a competitive edge but to better ensure your money is well spent! From what I'm hearing, our new $120 price point will still make our drum the most affordable drum on the market. That with our proven design and reputation for reliability should keep MD Arms, Ltd by far the best choice for a saiga-12 drum mag. I could be wrong but I highly doubt the new guys are making a better mouse trap! I will post more on this tomorrow prior to Noon. We will be contacting our stocking dealers tomorrow as well to work out something on stock still held. We will be offering customers that have ordered in the past 30 days something as well. We will be opening up sales to new stocking dealers as well and will have those details in the next few days.

I want to apologize and thank everyone that paid more for one in the past. This was out of our control. But we feel the ultimate outcome from this will make up for it in time. We hope you will all help us spread the word on our new low price on our proven quality product! Thanks Everyone! MikeD

• Like 4

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this price lasts for a little while. I have to go liquidate a weapon and turn it into 3-4 drum mags... Thanks Mike, for making a kickass product even more affordable!

Ouch. I don't mind paying a little extra to be the first one on the block to have a new toy but this is painful (especially with multiple drums) :blink: Oh well, guess I will just have to dollar-cost-average and get a few more. Would REALLY hate to be one of the folks that bought one off Gunbroker for $300+. I know that you spent a lot of time and money in development so hopefully all the R&D costs have been recouped. Competition is a bitch but that is what our American system is based on. Build a better mousetrap and someone will imitate it fairly quickly.

Keep the new products coming. Still waiting for the 3" version (hopefully at the new $120 price-point as well :angel: ).

• Like 1

I didn't cry when I bought the 1st drum ($260.00 was a great deal then) and waited and waited and then, YES!!!,027.gif My drum arrived. Now, I bought another one today, and MANY THANKS to Mike Davidson for the making the best drum on the Market, now even more inexpensive. 000.gifIMHO

Edited by Razorback
  • Like 1

I've had three MD arms drums, and own two right now. I'm not sore about sinking all that cash into those drums because I did not purchase them as an investment. Instead I'm happy that more drums can be had for so little, and that so many more people will be able to enjoy 20 rounds of 12-gauge goodness.

• Like 1

Great price! I'm not gonna lie,it sucks to have paid twice that for the same product, but it's not mike's fault. If I had gotten some use out of my 3 drums by now it wouldn't be a big deal. Unfortunately, my gun has had an extended stay at e-tac, which means I should have just waited on the drums or went with another builder. Oh well, live and learn, I guess. Any idea if the price of the mags you're developing is going to do the same thing? Props to you mike, at that price they are a steal!

Mike,

This is just an idea I'm throwing out there. You're certainley not obligated to do this. I think it would be nice to offer those who paid $260+ an offer of paying $60 to acquire an additional drum. Just a thought.

Thanks

I'd rather have first shot at a double stack mag. :super:

Mike,

This is just an idea I'm throwing out there. You're certainley not obligated to do this. I think it would be nice to offer those who paid $260+ an offer of paying $60 to acquire an additional drum. Just a thought.

Thanks

I'd rather have first shot at a double stack mag. :super:

S12 that will never happen. Just saying.

Kris that doesn't sound like that bad of an idea, although it would probably be impossible to do.

But if their is a prebuy again I would want to be on it, again.

Mike makes an awesome product, and I understand about production costs n all. But an 140 dollar difference between what i paid and what people are paying now is a bit tough to swallow. No offece or trouble starting intended.

It stings a little but... This is the price "early adopters" of new tech/products will always pay, and may help to look at it as though you had the coolest S12 accessory and higher degree of functional capability for some time before many others did. For example, I shelled out $600 for my PS3 when it first came out and now its half that price with a much bigger hard drive. Meh... I got 3 years use out of it, so hell yeah it was worth the extra $300.