Tow Truck Shoot Out

sure looks like a saiga front end, but like was said, its not clear enough to nail it down. call the cops in florida and ask them, im sure it would be great advertising for the saiga community! LOL that vang guy that shot those hunters a few years back was enough of a threat of bad publicity, I think.

I remember that. Just a few miles from here. The guy needed to get something from his vehicle. No big deal, but the tow company said no. Why can't they tow vehicles to the owners house instead of the yard, where daily storage fees are $50+ a day. Yeah I know, they keep the car hostage to insure payment, but if you get towed on Monday, & must wait for a Friday paycheck, your bill is an extra $200. Anyone ever had a polite experience while picking up a vehicle from impound? Anyone ever watch Parking Wars? LOL. GARY N4KVE

The moral of the story is that the Tow Truck company owner was armed and at the end of the day, successfully ended the shooting spree through his own right action, possibly saving many lives including that of the LEO facing a mad man on a homicidal spree.

What brand of weapon the perp used is immaterial as far as I can see. It could have just as well been a hunting rifle or a breech loading 12 gauge. What made the difference at the end of the day was an honest citizen trained and willing to use his firearm in self defense, and in the defense of others. Damn nice shooting! Looked like a classic "Mozambique" to me.

I say this day belongs to honest citizens, and the right to keep and bear arms.

Obviously one that he was well familiar with and damned competent to use! Once again, hats off to his technique.

We had a situation here few years back, where a stalking ex cornered his former wife behind the wally world meat counter she was working at, pinned her down and began going at her with a butcher knife.

A 70 year old retired Air Force officer with a CCW license happened by, put the attacker down with a classic Mozambique (2 COM shots, and one to the head) fired SIDEWAYS over the counter, and saved that woman's life. He is and was a regular a the range, and had done that drill hundreds of times with paper targets.

When the time came to call upon that training, he didn't have to hesitate or think about it. He just did what needed to be done, and saved the taxpayers many thousands of dollars in incarceration and court costs for the worthless POS he put down that day.

I was fortunate enough to have the same CCW instructor who had trained this man, and we watched that video tape several times. Awesome!

Stupid fucker...

<snip>

He should have shot low.

Fuck the professional car thieves.

Have a bad tow experience did we?

Is there such a thing as a good tow experience?

Everyone I've ever known in that business could be described as a shady opportunist, at best.

Edited by post-apocalyptic

Good point PA. It amounts to legalized extortion - but it is legal.

Hmmm... wonder if there's a good deal on a tow truck and yard in the paper....

6jhmc7.jpg

Thanks for clearing that up so it was an AK-47.

I beg to disagree - those journalists have no I idea. That is why I always refer to the FOLLOWING guide created for the CITZENS of states like NY,NJ,MA and most importantly CA.....

I just LOVE a lively debate!

post-18546-12687403361142_thumb.png

I agree with paul, anyone in the tow business is a goddam crook, around here they all look and act like meth heads.

Years ago I had a very unreliable car and started an AAA membership in CA. Since moving to Texas, I've continued that membership and after way too may tows to remember, I've NEVER had a bad experience. I repeat, NEVER!! The drivers have always been considerate and helpful. You guys aren't using the right people. . .

Funny how you never hear about all the armed citizens throughout the country that stop crime on a daily basis. I also think its funny you dont see too many public shootings in places like AZ, TX, AK, OR, or NV for instance where some mad man is on the loose for hours shooting people and places up. It seems when it happens in those places it ends quickly lol

Up here around Chicago, they like to drive around and randomly tow cars without notifying owners (even cars that are legally parked). 30 days sitting in a lot with out anyone claiming it, it becomes the tow company's property. Happens all the time!

Edited by Mullet Man