AUTO PLUG TAC 47 T.A.R.G.E.T

He did say it would be at minimum 2 weeks before shipping the initial 20 orders, and he did not give a timetable for the "first 50" or later orders.

This means to me that it is going to be a while...

As long as it isn't more then the 90 days a credit card company gives you to dispute a charge then it is all good.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone offers to sell a product without showing what the plug actually does except for a picture. Smells like a scam and the only guarantee you have is that it is probably a guaranteed piece of shit

Well you guys can count on me for a detailed report. I plan to test a wide range of ammo, especially the cheap shit. I'll also compair the factory plug, the gun fixer plug and TAC 47's new auto pulg.

Posted Images

seriousely is it really that hard to put up a youtube video i want to see how it works, run this thang threw the mill. tac47 you should put up a vidoe or have someone do it i really enjoy watching the md arms videos those are alot of fun

If a video was put up of it running you wouldn't be able to tell how it worked, just see that it did. To see how it works you would have to have a drawing of one, have one in hand, or have someone tell you how it works. Keith is still very hush-hush about them as he is not quite done testing them yet.

You could do a video shooting a mix of low brass 2 3/4" and 3" shells. The shells should eject at the same distance/rate if the plug is allowing a set amount of gas into the gas block and bleeding off the rest.

I didn't mean to start a shit storm of any sort. I just thought some of you might like to know that the development of the product seems, at least to me, to be going well. That is all I can do.

I do not work for/with Tac 47. I am not allowed to post a picture/video of the product (not that I even have one) nor say much more than I already have. That would be up to Keith and Cliff.

Greg: FYI, the plug I tested sent the 2-3/4" slug hulls just a little bit further that the Winchester bulk pack hulls. And, IIRC, when TX-Zen shot some 3" heavy turkey loads, those hulls went noticeably farther than the rest.

Guys were are already into production, However we are never going to stop testing it... different ammos different guns, different situations different valve settings so we can have a the broadest picture of the tolerances and its fun to shoot and .. test test test.... It works great... its alot of fun, and setting free. Now the Video.. it is coming.... If any one is concerned about not getting there plug they can call us, or get a refund at any time. the rest of you know when this thing is in your Paw its going to work, look good and be convenient as hell.

You should see if JMac would be willing to get some video with the Cassio EX-F1 camera he posted the slow motion pictures with using different loads. The pictures he had in his post are some of the most revealing I've seen to date in terms of showing the gun in operation and clearity. Just food for thought, I couldn't think of a better add for your product.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=56845

I ordered 3 1/2 weeks ago, in the first 50. My credit card was billed about a week ago, so I figured it had shipped. (In my experience you're not charged until the product is in stock and has shipped)

I emailed to confirm and was told it would be another three or four weeks.

A lesson in premature elation. :wet_eyes:

I paid 7/19, was one of the first 20 and I haven't heard any update regarding shipping or progress. I'm not worried about Tac 47 coming through with the product, but an official update would be nice.

I'm not worried either. My Gunfixer plug is working perfectly fine for now. I'll rather wait for something that works well. No rush for me, so take your time.

• Like 1

You should see if JMac would be willing to get some video with the Cassio EX-F1 camera he posted the slow motion pictures with using different loads. The pictures he had in his post are some of the most revealing I've seen to date in terms of showing the gun in operation and clearity. Just food for thought, I couldn't think of a better add for your product.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=56845

Those casio's rock, and are a pretty decent camera for the money. Here's a post I had a while back, showing the 1000 fps mode, while testing a S20 mag link to videos in post #7. Mine in a Casio EX-FH20.

I'm on the preorder list, and will plan on shooting some video when it comes in. Don't know how much we'll learn from it, but it'll be fun to spray my son with empties :)

ETA GENTLEMEN... The time has come... We have a semi hard date. Next Wednesday is our shipping date. :grimace:

Thats awesome. Any idea on how many will be going out? Just the first 20 or will you get into the 50 pre-orders after that?