New kind of all metal drum?

hey guys i was checking out gunbroker and ran across this http://www.gunbroker...?Item=198149065

what the hell is that? it doesnt appear to be a wraithmaker but it looks like a copy of their design?? anybody seen or bought one of these?

Gotta love their 1 year warranty on a $500 drum magazine!!!! Thats Terrible

also sorry for posting links.and sorry if this has been covered but this is the first ive seen of these drums.

ETA my Bad, thought they were something else

Edited by big-J
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where you seeing anything about the drum being steel? It just says it's "all metal".     .........and aluminum is metal.     That'd be one heavy ass sonofabitch if it were all steel.   Fuc

Damn thing looks like it weighs 40 pounds empty.   I'll stick with the MD20 thank you.

If you run slugs through it will it get clogged with molten lead slug dust?

Posted Images

That's a 30 round RapeMaker by Ass-wipe Armament.

wait I thought those were aluminum? never heard of an all steel one

Where you seeing anything about the drum being steel? It just says it's "all metal".

Do not confuse these high quality all metal drums with the cheap plastic ones now on the market.

.........and aluminum is metal.

That'd be one heavy ass sonofabitch if it were all steel.

Fuck AA's drums.

• Like 4

Where you seeing anything about the drum being steel? It just says it's "all metal".

Do not confuse these high quality all metal drums with the cheap plastic ones now on the market.

Fuck AA's drums.

my bad you are right! Im not awake yet I guess...

- I'm still with ya on the fuck them sentiment!

• Like 1

Fuck AA's drums.

my bad you are right! Im not awake yet I guess...

- I'm still with ya on the fuck them sentiment!

lol. You had me reading your comment a few times before I replied. I thought I was missing something.

so they are wraithmakers correct? they dont like it to me. either way i'll stick to my MD-20 too but i do think it would be cool to have a 30 rounder.

Yeah, they're AA drums. I know we have one member here (Madmax4x4?) who swears by his AA drums, even his 30 rounder. But I'd still personally stay away from them.

Imo the single biggest flaw, (there are many), of the AA drums' design is the open sides. Open magazines' reliability is terrible when used in anything other than ideal, (i.e. firing range), environments.

The fact that they generally cost as much as a new S-12 and the fact that they won't fit most S-12's without extensively modifying the gun, (that's what AA recommends anyway), doesn't help either.

If someone wanted to let me try their AA drum out at the range, (assuming it actually fit my gun), I would, but I certainly wouldn't waste my money buying anything from AA. Their reputation is god-awful for good reason.

Edited by post-apocalyptic

well sorry for posting this about a well known drum, i really thought it was a copy but not the original. wishful thinking i guess i was hoping it might be a reliable 30 rounder.

Have you guys seen this Gripshield.jpg

the lastest great design out of AA, straight from their website "Designed to help protect against center mass shots from handgun calibers and shotgun (not including slugs)"

am i the only one who laughs at this? i mean seriously, WTF? now you can carry a shield on the end of your Saiga-12! this is just what ive been waiting for. AA is certainly forward thinking :lolol:

ETA i wonder who's gonna get one first?

Edited by big-J
  • Like 1

well sorry for posting this about a well known drum, i really thought it was a copy but not the original. wishful thinking i guess i was hoping it might be a reliable 30 rounder.

the lastest great design out of AA, straight from their website "Designed to help protect against center mass shots from handgun calibers and shotgun (not including slugs)"

am i the only one who laughs at this? i mean seriously, WTF? now you can carry a shield on the end of your Saiga-12! this is just what ive been waiting for. AA is certainly forward thinking :lolol:

Is this shit for real?

• Like 2

The shield is actually not that bad an idea... But only for a few applications, riot police comes to mind.

Its far to bulky to be very mobile, it would make using cover almost impossible. Yet it still does not cover enough to make the user safe.

But if your stuck standing in the middle of a street getting rocks thrown at you, its better then nothing.

Edited to elaborate

Edited to add a possible use that was not worth making a new post for.

• Like 1

No way in hell I'd pay $425 for a drum, regardless of how many rounds it held. (That's damn near the price of a new S12!) Especially when there's a chance it won't even run in your Saiga, and you'll have to send in your S12 for a $300 "reliability service" by AA to get the drum to work in your gun.

Even if it was guaranteed to work............for $425, it better give me blowjobs too.

simpsons-haha.jpg

• Like 2

If someone would rat AA's LSD connection out, they might come out with something that wasn't....

COMPLETELY FUCKING STUPID!!!

I will give them one thing. They are some stubborn morons that never throw in the towel. I would jump over 1,000,000 AA drums to get to 1 MD-20.

The shield is actually not that bad an idea... But only for a few applications, riot police comes to mind.

Its far to bulky to be very mobile, it would make using cover almost impossible. Yet it still does not cover enough to make the user safe.

Edited to elaborate

That POS shield probaly costs as much a 7.62 plates and a carrier :lolol:

I think they were targeting the 'mall nija' crowd that has a hunger for shit hanging off of their weapons.

You might be a mall ninja if you have....

vert grip

light

laser

scope

red dot

bipod

bayonet

two or more mags clamped together

3 point sling

.... and the AA shield

.... all on one weapon

Gripshield.jpg

That's the ultimate Mall Ninja's forward vertical grip. :lolol: :lolol:

As for the 30 rounder, MadMax4x4 does have one & he says it's reliable.

His videos don't prove him wrong...

Forum member T-gun has one & knows Mike of Lonestar who has tried it & has said it shoots well from his guns

It is rather cumbersome, but looks like fun.

The guys that make it are douche-bags & will hack on your gun, possibly fucking it up permanently so it only fires their drums if you send it in for their "reliability-service"

They started out totally ripping on MD's drum because theirs was made of metal & the MD is polymer... (Mike's the first to start the drummed up S-12, but AA got theirs to market first)

That was until mike ran them both over with a Yota 4x4... 4 times to the wraithmaker & 11 times to the MD-20 & the MD-20 ran great, whereas the rapemaker was unable to shoot.

I was thinking, due to the open design, the only practical use for it would be with a prison guard who's at an elevated position, shooting bean bags at rioting inmates through Tom Cole's less lethal S-12s.

It would be good for the intimidation factor & if used in doors, chances are it wouldn't be dropped in the mud & get jammed up.

I would think that the sight of a 30 round drum of bean bag lovin' overhead would keep people civil.

I do like my 30 rounder it is a fun range toy. I do get a kick out of completely stupid gun stuff but man really that thing is FUCT :lolol:

it sells for $115, its in stock and available for purchase!! i knew i couldn't be the only one who wonders what the fuck these guys are on!!:lolol: when i seen this shit all i could do is laugh. how can they expect anybody to take them seriously when there selling shit like this. Its perfectly clear who their targeting with this one.:ph34r:

Have you guys seen the video of their Origin shotgun? That thing is a fucking joke too! a huge bulky shotgun with NO bolt release, NO ambi safety, NO ambi charging handle, NO LRBHO, proprietary 5 round mags, i mean this thing is in no way an improvement over the saiga! what the hell is wrong with those guys that makes them think people will buy that clunky, overly complicated gas system shotgun for $1800 over a Saiga for $500??. I think this gun is for the Mall Ninja who thinks it looks super cool, thats the only reason i can think anyone would buy it!! I think it looks like shit myself. I guess they really are just idiots OR ON DRUGS!!

Still though, wait and see, somebody will post a pic saying "look at my awesome S-12 with the super tactical riot shield for blocking incoming rounds while I'm reloading!!" :lolol:

Edited by big-J

it sells for $115, its in stock and available for purchase!! i knew i couldnt be the only one who wonders what the fuck these guys are on!!:lolol: when i seen this shit all i could do is laugh. how can they expect anybody to take them seriously when there selling shit like this. Its perfectly clear who their targeting with this one.:ph34r:

Have you guys seen the video of their Origin shotgun? That thing is a fucking joke too! a huge bulky shotgun with NO boltrelease, NO ambi safety, NO ambi chargin handle, NO LRBHO, propreitary 5 round mags, i mean this thing is in no way an improvement over the saiga! what the hell is wrong with those guys that makes them think people will buy that klunky, overly complicated gas system shotgun for $1800 over a Saiga for $500??. I think this gun is for the Mall Ninja who thinks it looks super cool, thats the only reason i can think anyone would buy it!! I think it looks like shit myself. I guess they really are just idiots OR ON DRUGS!!

Still though, wait and see, somebody will post a pic saying "look at my awesome S-12 with the super tatical riot sheild for blocking incoming rounds while im reloading!!" :lolol:

yep a few threads around on it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z35tnq1GBVM

bling bling

Edited by madmax4x4