North Korea Attacks South Korea...possibly beginning WWIII

Young man next door had leave canceled. Been back 18 days from 4th middle east tour. Headed back to unit in Texas. Graduated high school with my son. Another man from our town is stationed in Korea. Was put on high alert and sent to combat station 3 days ago. He's a lifer. (Tank) Wife and kids have been here in town for last 6 months for this deployment. :smoke: Anyone who pays attention, knows that a full out attack from North can't be stopped with troops on the ground. Not a macho thing, just pure numbers, if it stays conventional weapons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp6cB7BGj48

I think we need to have a march like this it might shut them up.

Read the comments I found them entertaining... they may have numbers but they would only be able to scratch us. They don't even have updated photography equipment.

Edited by Jbanda1213

These North Korean shitbirds need to be bitch slapped back into place. I hope the South bombs the shit out of them...

That's what they should do, too bad they won't. If they were to attempt as such, the whole world would frown upon them and they'd become another Israel, hated by the rest of the world and liked only by us.

Not to mention I'm sure China would come to the aid of Kimmy.

Would they really, though?

I mean I know NK is their little pet and all, but so is the USA. Wal Mart alone buys billions upon billions of dollars a year worth of stuff from them, virtually everything is made in China and sold to the US now. Their entire society is basically geared around having a massive peasant workforce to make inexpensive goods to sell to the USA.

You know the old saying, "Money talks, bullshit walks" I have a feeling China would be with the USA who buys billions from them not "Crackpot Kimmy" who can't even comb his fucking hair in the morning (let alone run his country).

EDIT" I'm no foreign policy expert :P

Edited by Classy Kalashnikov
  • Like 2

I mean I know NK is their little pet and all, but so is the USA. Wal Mart alone buys billions upon billions of dollars a year worth of stuff from them, virtually everything is made in China and sold to the US now. Their entire society is basically geared around having a massive peasant workforce to make inexpensive goods to sell to the USA.

You know the old saying, "Money talks, bullshit walks" I have a feeling China would be with the USA who buys billions from them not "Crackpot Kimmy" who can't even comb his fucking hair in the morning (let alone run his country).

We won't really know until it happens, and I say until because it will eventually happen, who they'll choose to side with. If anything, they might plan an elaborate attack on our own soil to not only dominate us financially, but territorially as well.

I do love the joke about the combing of his hair :lolol:

Seems like he's trying to have sex hair in the mornings to show that at his age he's still getting a lil' sumthin-sumthin ;)

• Like 1

Without a doubt. 100%. China would aid the norks, just as they did in the 50's. If you recall the Korean war never ended, ony a truce. Well guess what? We are getting ready to see how good that chicom military really is. China "conrtols" The norks, they dont do anything without the ok from China. 100% of there equipment is Chinese or Russian. And they have the same military advisors they had in the 50's. And look at what China is doing to the us dollar!

You think they will side with us?! HA!

• Like 1

Without a doubt. 100%. China would aid the norks, just as they did in the 50's. If you recall the Korean war never ended, ony a truce. Well guess what? We are getting ready to see how good that chicom military really is. China "conrtols" The norks, they dont do anything without the ok from China. 100% of there equipment is Chinese or Russian. And they have the same military advisors they had in the 50's. And look at what China is doing to the us dollar!

You think they will side with us?! HA!

Yeah, but in the 1950's China was a freshly-purged shithole and when I picked up a random object in the house it said "Made in USA". Now they are a powerhouse, and virtually everything we own is made here. I wouldn't say they'd necessarily "side" with us per se, but it would be pretty hard to go shop at Wal Mart if it's "partly cloudy with a chance of missile strikes" outside and that's the last thing the Chinese want is for us to stop shopping :lolol:

EDIT: Especially this close to the "holiday season"!

Edited by Classy Kalashnikov
  • Like 1

My bet is that they both rattle their swords a bit more, trade a few more potshots, and then the US & China will both reign in their dogs.

NK will once again use this to threaten (beg) for more oil, food, or whatnot, and the World will once again suffer a bleeding heart.

• Like 4

My bet is that they both rattle their swords a bit more, trade a few more potshots, and then the US & China will both reign in their dogs.

NK will once again use this to threaten (beg) for more oil, food, or whatnot, and the World will once again suffer a bleeding heart.

Yeah, it's about time this shit ends. But no one is willing to do anything. Instead of letting them go at it, we'll continue to give in to their "demands" for another 50 years.

• Like 1

I'm sure China is laughing every time we give North Korea more aid. Go ahead and give the North some more of our money that we had to borrow from China, suits both countries quite well. When will our intelligence officers and advisors wake up, quit giving them money and start talks to reunify Korea. The leadership in the North doesn't have a chance when their people see how absurd that their leader really is, their pathetic belief that their leader made a hand grenade out of a pineapple (during the war with Japan) and that his son could recite poetry at age 3 (their new leader). (If any of the strange beliefs about their leaders are true, maybe We should be worriedunsure.gif) ha ha When the people of the North see how they could be living by looking at the prosperity of the South, they won't want to go back to living in poverty and starvation. Their country is so isolated that it reminds me of how cults work, total isolation and brainwashing. Same old song and dance that the North always does when they need some aid. When I was in Korea, they sent an agent over to the base with a backpack bomb, launched a couple of missles over Japan, and sent a small submarine over south of Pusan. It was found with all of the sailors dead, they had committed suicide.018.gif What did we do, give them a bunch of aid after we had the UN enact sanctions. It's time for a change of policy folks.

• Like 1

I'm sure China is laughing every time we give North Korea more aid. Go ahead and give the North some more of our money that we had to borrow from China, suits both countries quite well. When will our intelligence officers and advisors wake up, quit giving them money and start talks to reunify Korea. The leadership in the North doesn't have a chance when their people see how absurd that their leader really is, their pathetic belief that their leader made a hand grenade out of a pineapple (during the war with Japan) and that his son could recite poetry at age 3 (their new leader). (If any of the strange beliefs about their leaders are true, maybe We should be worriedunsure.gif) ha ha When the people of the North see how they could be living by looking at the prosperity of the South, they won't want to go back to living in poverty and starvation. Their country is so isolated that it reminds me of how cults work, total isolation and brainwashing. Same old song and dance that the North always does when they need some aid. When I was in Korea, they sent an agent over to the base with a backpack bomb, launched a couple of missles over Japan, and sent a small submarine over south of Pusan. It was found with all of the sailors dead, they had committed suicide.018.gif What did we do, give them a bunch of aid after we had the UN enact sanctions. It's time for a change of policy folks.

Sounds about right.

WW3? really? /Sigh come on man.

No not world war 3. But hey maybe china will take the opportunity to take it over if the American leader grew nuts enough to defend their allies and remove the embarrassment of a leader North K has.

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 1

Ya this is not looking good, unless you have lots of investment in the Yen. Then it might look good.

North Korea attacks South Korea with 50 + Mortar Rounds over military exercises near disputed border areas. The Yen is skyrocketing...

You should be more worried about the present commander and chief and what he will or will not do.

Yakdung

the response will be the same. it had been planned since the 50's.

oh...by the way. the internet was invented right after the north korean war of the 1950's.

dont fuckin kid yourselves.

im predicting it will "mellow out" between north and south korea. take my search phrase to the book.

the boy got power, hes making a showing. maybe the FBI should deliver a file on him to him in person, and tip our hand, just for shits and giggles.official courier type of shit. I know you guys come to this site a lot, fuck it, what are they gonna do? maybe thats how we can bridge this "gap"/ f itprolly just piss the shithead off even more, in reality.

im all for kicking another man outta my bed, but what the fuck is up with this culture war shit? give me a break- IT IS STUPID-

sorry for the ten edits

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599203301100

"The rest of the world may consider North Korea the ultimate rogue state, but China has a long and close connection with its hermit neighbor. After all, during the Korean War, Beijing sent wave after wave of People's Liberation Army soldiers to fight on the North's behalf. Chairman Mao Zedong famously called the relationship between the communist bedfellows as close "as lips and teeth." Even as North Korea's intransigence and unpredictability has grown, China has hesitated to criticize its isolated ally too harshly. The reasoning is simple: not only do the countries share a historical ideological bond, but Beijing wants to avoid a collapse of the North Korean regime lest a deluge of refugees flood over into northeastern China. It's also an important cushion between China and a major U.S. military ally, South Korea. In fact, relations between Pyongyang and its one and only ally are so close that North Korea's leader, Kim Jong Il - hardly a world traveler - has visited China twice this year."

I seriously believe that our position will be directed by the Clinton's (both of them) who are in the NK's pocket, and basically tell Obama what to do in the Foreign Relations area. SK may retaliate, but the USA will NOT jump in unless it really escalates quickly and catches us before we can bail-out. Our Foreign Policy in the Korea-China area is to do the "Back-Pedal Shuffle", while huffing and puffing a lot. (Kinda like we did in June of 1950).

History tends to repeat itself, if we don't learn the first time around!

I seriously believe that our position will be directed by the Clinton's (both of them) who are in the NK's pocket, and basically tell Obama what to do in the Foreign Relations area. SK may retaliate, but the USA will NOT jump in unless it really escalates quickly and catches us before we can bail-out. Our Foreign Policy in the Korea-China area is to do the "Back-Pedal Shuffle", while huffing and puffing a lot. (Kinda like we did in June of 1950).

It's been repeating since the 50's. Enough is enough. But apparently there aren't enough folks out there who think enough is enough as well.

Nail on the head my friend. It just floors me that we can have someone like Hitlerly representing the USA as Secretary of State.

http://www.amazon.com/Dereliction-Duty-Eyewitness-President-Compromised/dp/0895261405

Yakdung

The US isn't the only place reeling from all the lost jobs due to massive flooding of cheap Chinese goods. The rest of the world is too. Even third world countries are. We aren't their only customer, they don't have oil, we're attempting to monopolize the middle eastern oil as the Chinese are adding more cars to their roadways than any other country, not to mention we have more oil than the entire middle east hidden under some of our national parks....

Our manufacturing base is over there & when the machines aren't running parts for our companies, they're running parts for cheaper Chinese products that are sold the world over, not to mention weapons of war to be used against us at a later date.

My prediction is that it will really kick off as we hit Iran.

China will take Taiwan as per their one china policy. They will nationalize our factories & machinery, using our massive debt & intentional devaluation of our currancy to lessen our debt as justification & likely move on south Korea with N. Korea as a proxy, backing them when needed.

Our troops will be caught off guard being as Iran will be backed by Russia & will turn out to be a bitch to take.

At this point, (or at the same time the other moves go into play) china could hit our west coast with a Trojan horse attack, by filling a few dozen super container ships converted to troop transports & use the fact that at any given time, we have over 100 container ships sitting off our west coast waiting to be unloaded. They could rig them to blow the fronts off as they ran them up the beaches & we would have no time to respond before they had a foothold, being as our west coast is so sparely protected (Thank's Bill Clinton)<_<

China has over 700,000,000 citizens available for military service, over 250,000,000 active at all times & has nearly every bit of top secret technology that the US has (Thanks Bill Richardson & Bill Clinton)<_<

They have faster super computers than us too now.

The Korean war ended stopped, when MacArthur crossed the 38th parallel against the demands of China & the Chinese sent a battalion of 250,000 to counter us, resulting in our soldier's guns melting, yet the sea of yellow never stopped.

This may just eventually get interesting.

Edited by Paulyski
  • Like 1
At this point, (or at the same time the other moves go into play) china could hit our west coast with a Trojan horse attack, by filling a few dozen super container ships converted to troop transports & use the fact that at any given time, we have over 100 container ships sitting off our west coast waiting to be unloaded. They could rig them to blow the fronts off as they ran them up the beaches & we would have no time to respond before they had a foothold, being as our west coast is so sparely protected (Thank's Bill Clinton)

So if China invaded California... would anyone not living there even be aware of it? Or CARE?? Might do us some good. It would remove that hell hole from the worries of the federal government... the weapons laws would most likely get BETTER... and all the liberal shit-tards would learn real quick what side of the fence their shit is tossed...

About the only DOWNSIDE is that Walmart would have to start buying "MADE IN USA" goods again... :lol:

:smoke:

These North Korean shitbirds need to be bitch slapped back into place. I hope the South bombs the shit out of them...

Neither the US nor South Korea have the ability to "bitch slap" The DPRK without the complete destruction of most of South Korea and possibly small portions of Japan. The South is crafty enough to realize this and has not responded in such a way as to escalate the violence.

• Like 1