Another new camo job

Here she is, almost the way I want her. Don't give me crap about the sights, I don't like them either. Saving up for the HK style or a dot sight. Any way, Here is another pattern I made, taking bits a pieces from other patterns. It's growing on me. Let me know what you think, you won't hurt my feelings. (At least you won't see me cry if you do)

desertstripesaiga.jpg

saigarail.jpg

saigastock.jpg

• Like 2

I like it. I also think that pattern would look good in green/dark green w/ a hint of black combo but the pattern is great I just dont have a need for tan in WV. Now if you could come up with a camo pattern that worked with mobile home siding you could make a killing up here.:D And don't worry I won't give you crap about your sights but I will give you crap about not having your barrel threaded. In this day and age not having your barrel threaded some people you just can't help wondering if maybe they were dropped on there head as a baby. LOL

Yeah, I chopped the barrel and haven't re threaded it yet. Looks naked :o

Here's a my Tippmann A5 with a pattern more like what you're talking about.

a5w4.jpg

Yeah thats a little closer to what works up here. You do some very nice work.:up:

VERY NICE!! How well will it hold up on the plastic parts?? Did you pull it all the way apart including gas block to get a base coat on it?? Id like to see a step by step thing. Really looks good. Almost to good to shoot.

As long as you prep the surface of the plastic a bit it should hold just fine.

Wow, great camo job, you see a lot of them on different boards and each are unique in their own way but I love the fade job you do on the edges. Are you airbrushing and if so which model are you using? Looks to fine for spray can to me...Awesome combo though regardless!

Thanks so much for the compliments! I used the DuraCoat Afghan Camo Pack. I blended the colors here and there to get the shades that suited me. I use an HVLP sprayer with a 1.1 mm needle. I find it works for any situation I need. It's all about adjusting PSI and needle depth. Rarely do I break out my Paasche Double Action. As what Nailbomb said, it's all about the prep. Poor prep = flaking and peeling. I have found that DuraCoat bonds better to plastics, especially if it has a little texture to it, but that is my experience. I got the cheek pad from Carolina Shooters Supply, can't remember the brand but it was only $12!

Black and grey would look really sweet. I'll have to work on that one.

Yeah B&G is the shit.. My s-12 is 2 tone.. just didn't have the balls to paint a brand new Chaos rail just yet. Once the finish gets beat up I might try something different. Might try to do a digi-cam like I did on my box underneath. But the natural edges and fade are pretty damn sweet on the scheme you've got there.

post-15268-0-56284400-1291536256_thumb.jpg