McCarthy Introduces bill to reinstate the 1994 AWB magazine ban

But this is a GREAT opportunity to watch these political dirtbags that support this proposed legislation. The American people have already told them, more then once, that we don't want these types of laws. The problem is of course many of the folks forget that they are "Public Servants" when they get to the Capital and start doing what they want.

Keep a local tally of these folks and make sure to punish them by supporting their opposition in the next election. :D

• Like 6

I'm tempted to write her a nastygram telling her to go ahead and try to get that thing

passed. The Democrats apparently haven't learned that the main reason they lost Congress

in 96 was the 94 ASS-ault weapons ban.

Time to buy more mags. Fuck, I might even try to find some 30 round M1A mags.

Don't underestimate stupidity in large groups!

I will be stocking up on some extra "hicap" mags for my guns. Doesn't hurt to have a few extras anyways

Edited by Arik

Man, she is one uggggggggly woman.

I mean, my zipper took one look at her and welded itself shut.

yeah, looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. at first i was like "why is that man wearing a dress?"

That bill doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of even getting out of committe. Just a "feel good" thing for Carolyn.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/2011/01/14/2011-01-14_obama_must_man_up_on_guns__take_the_political_heat_and_get_tough_on_sane_limits_.html

Poll results you may be incorrect in your assessment.

I actually registered and posted a comment on that story. You can definitely see the slant in that article.

comment: "What most people fail to realize is that someone who is bent on committing some sort of act of mass violence will always find a way to do it. Had it not been a gun, Loughner could have possibly bombed the crowd, or mowed them down in a vehicle. Don't people remember the Oklahoma City bombing? That happened during the Clinton Era gun ban! What about the understated fact in this incident that Joe Zamudio, whom helped subdue Loughner, was A CONCEALED CARRYING CITIZEN, no law enforcement history. He wasn't even involved in the political gathering, but was in a store nearby. He stated that he felt confident enough in approaching the scene because he had his pistol on him. And for the record, you MUST HAVE A BACKGROUND CHECK in order to purchase a firearm from a gun dealer. Loughner passed one to get his pistol permit (he didn't have a criminal record and had never been committed to a mental institution). The problem here was that all the signs of his poor mental health were not taken seriously by his family or those close to him... This is a huge issue in America. Mental disease is such a taboo subject that it is quietly ignored until something very serious happens... IE: suicide, murder, nervous breakdown... etc."

• Like 4

That bill doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of even getting out of committe. Just a "feel good" thing for Carolyn.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/2011/01/14/2011-01-14_obama_must_man_up_on_guns__take_the_political_heat_and_get_tough_on_sane_limits_.html

Poll results you may be incorrect in your assessment.

I actually registered and posted a comment on that story. You can definitely see the slant in that article.

comment: "What most people fail to realize is that someone who is bent on committing some sort of act of mass violence will always find a way to do it. Had it not been a gun, Loughner could have possibly bombed the crowd, or mowed them down in a vehicle. Don't people remember the Oklahoma City bombing? That happened during the Clinton Era gun ban! What about the understated fact in this incident that Joe Zamudio, whom helped subdue Loughner, was A CONCEALED CARRYING CITIZEN, no law enforcement history. He wasn't even involved in the political gathering, but was in a store nearby. He stated that he felt confident enough in approaching the scene because he had his pistol on him. And for the record, you MUST HAVE A BACKGROUND CHECK in order to purchase a firearm from a gun dealer. Loughner passed one to get his pistol permit (he didn't have a criminal record and had never been committed to a mental institution). The problem here was that all the signs of his poor mental health were not taken seriously by his family or those close to him... This is a huge issue in America. Mental disease is such a taboo subject that it is quietly ignored until something very serious happens... IE: suicide, murder, nervous breakdown... etc."

+1 Mental health is a huge problem here in the US. Many sick people do not seek help or are ignored by those closest to them. Instead of analyzing the root causes of the incident they decide to put forth a bill made of fear and sorrow before the blood had even dried in Tucon. These people are everywhere (especially in our welfare state of NY) and without proper help, have the capacity for the most heinous acts, with or without firearms.

Edited by XXasdf
  • Like 1

Don't underestimate stupidity in large groups!

I will be stocking up on some extra "hicap" mags for my guns. Doesn't hurt to have a few extras anyways

I just left there and their poll showed 76% want stricter laws vs 24% that say they are too strict. Yes stupidity is running rampant these days. I got in an argument on another forum with a lib-tard that truly believed we did not need guns to protect our rights. There is no reasoning with some of these people. They are oblivious to what our Republic was founded upon. If we lose the second amendment, we have no protection from a tyrannical (corrupt) government while they strip us of all of them.

Gaddis, I saw a poll today that confirmed the fact that people have backed down from the repeal.They are just straight up admitting that the country woke up to the anti-constitutional deathcare BS bill signed by their puppet and that this new Reichstag Fire has allowed TPTB to shock and awe the public into submission. The repeal will most likely pass in the House, but if it manages to pass the Senate(highly unlikely), BO will veto. Bare in mind that this is from a liberal rage too.

Public support for health care repeal plummets: AP poll

Ya know (thinking out loud here?) is I wonder if congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords (if she was just a regular Joe Sixpack on the street instead of a Congresswoman) would qualify for termination of her medical care under the Democrats new Health Care bill, especially since (according to her pessimistic Dr.'s) her long term outlook really isn't that great? :unsure::dollar: :dollar: :dollar:

Kind of fucked up situation to be in, especially since she was a supporter of it. :sick:

On a lighter note, anybody else notice the look on Dianne Sawyer's face when Gabrielle Giffords husband admitted that she (Gabrielle) herself owned a Glock pistol? :eek:

Looked like she was trying to shit out a backwards facing pine cone. :D

• Like 1

On a lighter note, anybody else notice the look on Dianne Sawyer's face when Gabrielle Giffords husband admitted that she (Gabrielle) herself owned a Glock pistol? :eek:

Got an links to that, it'd be good to see.

Sidenote, i tried to order a few extra FNP45 15rd mags from CDNN ....SOLD OUT! SOB!!

Aim Surplus is now SOLD OUT of ALL of the AK mags they had! I atleast got in on some more Bulgy circle mags before they were gone.

Argh guys! Stop with the hi-cap mag buying panic! Next thing you know, CheaperThanDirt is going to start charging $50 for AR mag and stuff. I am going to buy an AR this Saturday (local dealer promised to give me a very nice deal on a Daniel Defense carbine), but I won't be able to get any mags with it now, because some guy just came in and bought like 30 P-Mags! This is starting to smell like a repeat of the Obama panic.

Edited by SpetsnazGRU

Sorry man but i gotta say, if i dont get in on it, it sure as hell isnt gonna stop the next person from buying. I'd rather not be left out in the cold here.

As shitty as it is, its the truth and its the way its happening right now.

Got an links to that, it'd be good to see.

What, Diane Sawyers facial expression, or the fact that Gabrielle Giffords owned a Glock? :unsure:

I'd personally like to find a picture of Diane Sawyers facial expression after she heard that (Mark Kelly's 20/20 interview? :unsure: ), like the Jane Fonda toilet biscuits, it'd make a fine target the next time I dropped a duce. :lol:

Edited by Gaddis

I call for a ban on all cars, forks, knives, spoons, TVs, rubber bands... fuck... everything!!! Because you could easily do harm to a person with just about any object out there!!! Hit a person with a stuffed animal long enough and it will start to hurt. Make them swallow the stuffing on the inside and they will most likely choke to death. So let's strip off our clothes, as you could strangle someone with those too. And to prevent you from doing physical harm with your body, your arms and legs will be cut off.

Problem solved :smoke:

How about Gov't issued straight jackets for EVERYONE and water towers filled with drinkable water and liquid food with hoses hanging off them like a hamster water bottle. To get off and reproduce, we will have to go to mechanized dairy farms with the cow titty suckers, to continue population growth. Problem solved!