I watched the "Sons of Guns" marathon, last night and found myself wishing the episodes had been longer. I understand the show is NOT perfect and some things are cut and shown in the wrong order, BUT I love the show find it more entertaining than most and will continue to watch.

Hope it is on again next season and the one after that and continues until all those guy's and gals are mega rich.... :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :dollar:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe there's already at least one thread started for people who feel the need to pick Will's show apart like this. Why can't people just watch TV and get the things they DO like out of it. It's a

Shame on you. You should know better than to have "thoughts" contrary to the herd. Even if this general forum says "any topic is welcome here." It is really not. If you don't join in the circle jerk h

You need to realize that an episode is only 20 minutes in film length so there really isn't much time to develop a short story line that flows with the "build". Taking valuable time to go through the

I wonder how long it will be before we see Arnold firing a modded 30 cal. in a movie, like the one on last nights episode..that thing was awesome!!

BTW, good to see Will give(I had a feeling he would :super: ) that mounted Saiga to the wounded Marine, I work with the Wounded Warrior Program here at Ft Gordon and those guys deserve every bit of respect and reward for their sacrifices

Edited by RichardC1967

i missed sons of guns last week.. this week i have my alarm set. i will watch it tonight

Last weeks episode should be on now depending on time zone and cable provider

yea, i could have watched it, but i had work to do. i only watched the newest episode, which was awesome as always. i love that show

i missed sons of guns last week.. this week i have my alarm set. i will watch it tonight

Last weeks episode should be on now depending on time zone and cable provider

yea, i could have watched it, but i had work to do. i only watched the newest episode, which was awesome as always. i love that show

me too. So much that I stayed up really late for the second showing. They usually show the last four-six episodes including the new one and then a car auction show, and then SOG again. probably explians why im so tired evert thursday morning.

So am I the only person that thought the tooth fairy picture was a photoshopped picture of Steph?

Weak secondhanded dissing a man's daughter's looks...maybe you should post some pics of your daughter, Boba.

Maybe you should re-read my post and try to COMPREHEND what I was saying

Nice selective editing , BTW

Here is my full comment:

So am I the only person that thought the tooth fairy picture was a photoshopped picture of Steph?

I don't mean that in a bad way, for the record I think she's hot.

I just thought one of the assholes at the other forums shopped a picture of her.

Edited by Boba Debt
  • 5 weeks later...

I like the show, Will and the boys work hard and have a lot of fun...

All you nay sayers are just jealous that you can't do what they do in and out of the shop.

I know I am. Will is talented and has a good heart.. Semper Fi

I like the show, Will and the boys work hard and have a lot of fun...

All you nay sayers are just jealous that you can't do what they do in and out of the shop.

I know I am. Will is talented and has a good heart.. Semper Fi

i agree, the only people saying negative things are the jealous haters who have ulterior motives. although i have to admit, i havent seen anyone say any negative things about the show at all.

also, will is a good man

I like the show, but what they did to that Ma Deuce was a crime against humanity

the only thing they did to the ma deuce was assemble it, and turn it full auto. are you referring to the 1919 they turned into a shoulder fired weapon?

Yah, you're right, my mistake.

Weak secondhanded dissing a man's daughter's looks...maybe you should post some pics of your daughter, Boba.

Maybe you should re-read my post and try to COMPREHEND what I was saying

Nice selective editing , BTW

Here is my full comment:

I don't mean that in a bad way, for the record I think she's hot.

I just thought one of the assholes at the other forums shopped a picture of her.

Looks like you made a statement that was stupid, then added a statement in the opposite direction which made you look even more stupid. ETA: Pull up your pants Boba and remove your foot from your mouth.

Edited by MT Predator
  • Like 1

Moving right along. I was highly disappointed in the folding flashlight subgun episode! Magpul came out with the exact same concept at SHOT 3 years ago using a Glock pistol for the base firearm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enzlTEysYVU

I was thinking the same thing MT. But they did use a Mac and incorporated some other compartments for survival essentials.

Definitely kicked the concept up a notch.

Good artists copy. Great artist steal. 011.gif

Old saying but it rings true.

A few of the ideas had been made before, they need material. I hope they come back for a second season. :super:

Will H. posted elsewhere that season "2" is going to start in just about 5-6 weeks!!

I believe its already been taped??

Looking forward to it :super:

Harv

For the record, I really like the show. I have all the episodes on DVR, and enjoy watching them.

The one thing that gets me about all these work-based "reality shows" is that they can all be summed up in one statement:

Owner of (pawn, gun, car, etc.) shop: "They better get to work or they're gonna get my foot up their ass!!!"

:lolol:

And I do like "Top Shot", too. The challenges are all fun to watch

I don't watch TV, but I knew it was only a matter of time before my friend came across it and Tivo'd it, saw some of it at his house with the internal suppressed AK.. I liked it. If I didn't hate TV so much (I feel jipped paying for a service that throws advertising (and not just advertising, shit that actually hurts to watch) down my throat) I'd definately watch it. Probably will just go over to my friends and get drunk and watch it all one day. Maybe I'll buy the DvD.