Some people owe me some money and I want to get some payback... Any good ideas on how to get revenge beside taking them to court?? They owe me money for work done and now they have been slandering me. I use to have some books by Palidan Press --- ,Make Them Pay and Mad as Hell but I think most of the ideas in those are stale and wont work anymore. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post here.

Kill them with kindness..

J/k nobody wants to hear that in your situation. Why not take them to court? Is it enough money to justify the work/money involved with taking him to court? It's a PITA to take someone to small claims court, but it's also a pita to be taken to small claims court .. so I say do it if they owe you enough money.

Not sure what other suggestions you're looking for.. Sugar in the gas tank? lol

Yeah I am only talking about $400 but it has really pissed me off. Don't want to play ding dong ditch with my suppressor or burn down a house ...just some sugar in the gas tank type of stuff. Maybe like putting an ad in the paper for an estate sale at their house early saturday morning and making sure they get the bill from the paper for it.

Edit: I did the work I should get paid...without spending my time in court over it. And the slandering me by the wife really pisses me off and they don't even know I know they said it.

Edited by TO THE FLOOR

Go the magazine rack, get all of the signup cards (probably 5 per rag) and fill them out for them. Spam them into oblivion. Or you could find a lawyer who wants to make a name for him/her self and just tell him/her you keep what you get.

Just remeber though that karma will eventually catch them and or possibly you, if you go ahead with vengence..............

• Like 1

Do this. Gather as much personal information as possible on these individuals. Have cheap business cards made up and place them in every urinal you can find. Free blow job etc... Also, you could gather every address around the thief and do a mass mailing subject of your choosing. Wear rubber gloves, and don't lick the stamps. Drop the letters in a box outside of your state if possible.

Yakdung

I have had folks give me bad credit cards AFTER I tattoo them. None have ever come back to pay me. Trust me, Boiling over about $400 is not even worth the energy it sucks from you!! Especially if it involves your Work! Revenge of any kind not only lowers you to their level, but more importantly, it puts Your Reputation at risk!!

A good rep is very hard to build and very easy to destroy.

Let the losers be the losers and just let it go, man. Be professional, and be the better Man. You will surely face more of these people in the future.

Take it to court or just let it go and realize that being "That person" is it's own punishment.

• Like 4

While I feel the best answer so far is Rob's, but I know how pissed you can get when you trust someone to be a man of their word and the fuck you over.

I had a friend who ran a parking lot cleaning business for a while.

Whenever he had a problem such as yours he would show up at the offenders office with a briefcase.

He would walk into the offenders office, lay the briefcase on the desk, reach in and remove his 1911 and set that on the desk as well. He would then hand the offender the unpaid invoice.

He never once threatened the offender or pointed his weapon at them. The entire gesture was one of, I have to move this gun to get to the papers.

I am not recommending this approach but it did get results.000.gif

I heard of a guy that poured milk into the air intakes by the car's windshield wipers. In a week or two, it started to spoil and anytime the vent was turned on, well.... you can imagine. I think they had to replace the whole air duct system. No fingerprints and a delayed "release" to the smell. Not that I'd condone anything like that. rolleyes.gif

A company called DSG Laboratories used to make (maybe still does) special "harrassment" devices for the CIA, supposedly. Things like liquid you put in people's food/drink to make them sick, stuff that smells really bad to drop near where people are gathering, etc.

If they continue slandering your name, having them in court might be your best option. If you're in business, you can tell the judge that their slander is costing you money, besides the fact that they never paid you. Plus they get stuck with court costs and maybe even your wages you're losing because you have to go to court.

Have you heard of Geo caching? Wiki it.. In short people all over the world hide little boxes and record the location of them on www.geocaching.com where other people can view the coordinates of what you hid, and go search for it using their GPS. Sounds dumb by my description but it's kinda fun. Anyways, to 'get' someone I've put the coordinates of their backyard on there and described it as "well-hidden". People were showing up all day long and walking into his backyard looking for a geocache. For about 2 weeks he had people going back there until finally someone took the posting down.

• Like 4

Go big, or go home.

I say put a small bleed in his break lines, and put a highly venomous/aggressive snake under his car seat. Or if you want to do something more personal, inject an air-filled syringe/needle into him while he sleeps. Still not happy? Hire an AID's ridden homosexual to rape him!

Just kidding. I just have a twisted sense of humor like Pauly. I really like CBR's suggestion. Sounds effing hilarious.haha.gif

Usually I will don my full black ninja suit... and sneak into their bedroom at night... I will then tie these TINY strings to EVERY HAIR on their body... then I grab them and YANK them all at once!!!! ripping each hair out of their body all at the same time!!!! The look on their face is PRICELESS!!!!! :lol:

:smoke:

Once I put battery acid in my window sprayer in my old toyota pickup. Then i detached the nossle that sprays the water onto the windshield and re-routed it out the grill so i could spray out the right side. This guy stole my dirtbike and sold it and I needed payback. So i causually drove by and sprayed his custom paint job with battery acid. Let it sit over night and goodbye lowrider flames haha

ps. make sure to crimp the end of the nossle so it will spray a good 30 ft.

It wasent the most mature thing to do but I was satisfied.

Edit: I did the work I should get paid...without spending my time in court over it. And the slandering me by the wife really pisses me off and they don't even know I know they said it.

True, but you're going to go out of your way to get revenge anyway. You might as well not risk going to jail or escalating the situation any more.

Why not make them look like the dicks they are in small claims court and also get your money back? It'd be a hassle for them, and you'd get paid. They'd also probably self-righteously tell their friends and family about the ordeal, then have to explain that they lost because they're dicks.

I strongly agree with Rob. I had a friend who I considered a brother, rip me for $1,500. It still hurts, not the money, but the loss of a close friend. We have spoke once since then and now its been 5 yrs. Sometimes it's best to just count your loss and hope for the best. Good luck, man.

• Like 1

Don't take the low road. It has to be small claims court or nothing if you have any proof to show of the debt. If you start playing dirty tricks then you let him off the hook about any guilt he has. He'll probably suspect it was you and then convince himself he did the right thing by ripping you off since you would do this other thing to him. Take him to court, invite all his friends, publicly shame him, and get your money back.

Some advice:

Be prepared to write it off, it really isn't that much money, or that many people bitching.

However, as the poem goes, beware the fury of a patient man. You've got time, you know

they did it, they know they did it, no need to rush things. The opportunity WILL present itself.

Also, be aware of the hounding a lawyer can give with very little effort. It's worth consulting one.

Always stay within the law if possible, you can really screw people over legally, if you know how,

and they're in the wrong, plus, you get to feel righteous, and then, if they do anything back,

they're the ones with the criminal motive.

Sue for defamation of character and slander, along with the monetary claims, if your lawyer

recommends it.

• Like 1

Start by having a lawyer send the deadbeats a letter of intent to sue if they don't pay by a certain date.

If they still don't pay then take them to court and sue them for what they owe you PLUS court and lawyer costs and any additional fees that come your way because of this. If things go your way then they could be out more then a grand or more because they didn't pay you your $400.

IANAL and I don't have any personal experiences with this kinda stuff if just seems like the logical path.

Edited by Barnett3006

To paraphrase a wise Muppet, "Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you it will..."

Which may be a bit of an overstatement in this case. It's not reasonable to think that you'll be a bad person for living out a petty revenge fantasy. It does mean that you will cede the moral high ground in this conflict. If you decide that it's untenable, that's your prerogative, but it's not something I'd admit to anyone. I guess my point is this: either stick to the high road or just give into your urge to hurt them back. Don't penny ante with "payback" unless you're willing to go the whole nine yards. If what you do is something you shouldn't be ashamed of, you should have no qualms about people finding out about it.

I imagine, however, that this thread is just catharsis and not research. In that case my post seem more insipid and odious than it would if the topic wasn't just venting some steam.

Thanks everyone for the support. I would answer each of you individually but this would get way too long so in short...Kudos to you RobRez and to the guy with the geocache idea (too funny) although my wife who does geocache said that setting it up would leave a trail and I liked the air intake idea but I think the easiest and best idea is just take them to court on the contract. Over the holidays that is...that should get these peoples hearts going.