http://www.everydayn...12s-some-stuff/

Why o why wouldn't he use a drum? Plus I would figure anyone making a FA Saiga-12 would go through the trouble of tuning it to fire anything from any position. Not to say it's easy, but it has been done plenty of times before. It makes me cringe every time I hear him (anyone) say SEGA-12,ughhh. It is a name with a correct pronunciation. The video also show a great example of what a lax attitude towards safety will get you.

Edited by jeremiahisnaked
  • Like 3

http://www.everydayn...12s-some-stuff/

Why o why wouldn't he use a drum? Plus I would figure anyone making a FA Saiga-12 would go through the trouble of tuning it to fire anything from any position. Not to say it's easy, but it has been done plenty of times before. It makes me cringe every time I hear him (anyone) say SEGA-12,ughhh. It is a name with a correct pronunciation. The video also show a great example of what a lax attitude towards safety will get you.

I prefer our select fire S12.

If it is built, tuned, and equipped correctly, recoil is not an issue.

• Like 8

A big +1 on that jeremiahisnaked! I hate it when people say SEGA and I not one to mind when people say "clips" LOL. Posted ( come on man your Russian and can't Saiga right. Soon after someone posted (he's not Russian). Guess the joke was lost on some people.

The only two full auto Saiga 12s I have shot would only run high brass but they had been cut down with out the gas system being moved back. Just a gas port so big i could but my finger in it. But I did use 20, 30 round drums and 12 round mags.

• Like 2

I enjoy his videos, but I'm surprised this is the first injury (that we know of). He's been far too close to explosives and other flying objects in many of his videos.

Take a hint from Mythbusters and get some armor! ;)

• Like 2

Maybe it's the range officer in me, but watching him fire it one handed while facing a different direction made me pucker up a bit. Also, how dare he endorse the AA-12 and fumble through mag changes like a doofus

• Like 3

I generally like his videos, but this one was a big disappointment. "SEGA SEGA SEGA", ONE lousy factory 5-rounder, comparing it to the AA-12 based solely on recoil during one-handed operation, and overall poor representation of the firearm in general from someone who is playing the whole "Russian" angle. I demanded another video with 20rd drum dumps until it catches fire.

• Like 4

Agreed that it was a bad representation of the S-12. We've all seen the videos of someone who has practice and knowledge of the gun dump 20 rounds quickly and not deviate from the target. Just because he doesn't know how to keep the thing on target does not mean that it's somehow outclassed by the AA-12. Also, most of us can't, and never will be able to own the AA.

Also... I agree, why the heck would he only use 5 rounders? >_<

His lax attitude of safety did finally get someone hurt... I hope it's the last time.

Edited by CFOofEVIL

So many people look at me like I've lost my mind when I pronounce the name correctly that I just say Sega as an effort to avoid having to say it the correct way 3 times and then explain why Sega is wrong. Fuck it.... Sega!

Mike, I prefer yours too. It runs like a Saiga 12 should. It amazes me that anyone would go through the effort of building one or owning one and not refine it. Nonsense.

• Like 2

Awwwww, Evl.! I was hoping you were on my side of the Sega debate. Your Evol Blake Ete Itcher (ha see what I did there) shoots faster semi than the unobtainium AA12 does FA. Not to mention that gun is flawed (imo stupid) to begin with. I just hope that if I were saying something wrong, you guys would help keep me from sounding like an idiot. Therefor I spread the knowledge to help dam the stupidity river that we are drowning in. It is a shame he didn't have LSA's bad boy, what a video that could have been!

It cracks me up to hear people bitch about safety in youtube videos. They're not hurting anyone but themselves. Nobody bitches about safety while watching "Jackass" and I dont see how this is any different.

Otherwise, what a poor example of a gun that guy is using...

So many people look at me like I've lost my mind when I pronounce the name correctly that I just say Sega as an effort to avoid having to say it the correct way 3 times and then explain why Sega is wrong. Fuck it.... Sega!

Mike, I prefer yours too. It runs like a Saiga 12 should. It amazes me that anyone would go through the effort of building one or owning one and not refine it. Nonsense.

i would like to argue the point, but ya, not worth it. ya its a russian gun, but if most people only have an 8th grade reading level, how are you gonna be able to explain the finer points of therussian language, when they cant master english!!!

looking good lsa!

and jeremiah, your gf is smoking!!!

Now we have a bunch of Youtube idiots saying things like "wtf the sega 12 sucks ass lol aa-12 ftw." rolleyes.gif

thats good, keep the price down!!!!

• Like 2

Now we have a bunch of Youtube idiots saying things like "wtf the sega 12 sucks ass lol aa-12 ftw." rolleyes.gif

Why should you care what they think? You tube commenters were actually used as a baseline for how to scientifically quantify stupidity. (see stupidfilter.org)

• Like 3

Why should you care what they think? You tube commenters were actually used as a baseline for how to scientifically quantify stupidity. (see stupidfilter.org)

+1

Fuck them, I deal with them daily.... they will never own an AA12 and will likely never own a Saiga 12 that compares to some of the stuff around here. Dream on, ignorant bitches!

• Like 1

+1 Go saiga12!!!!!!

Fuck them, I deal with them daily.... they will never own an AA12 and will likely never own a Saiga 12 that compares to some of the stuff around here. Dream on, ignorant bitches!

• Like 1

Hope you don't belleve that I take those morons seriously. It doesn't make it any less annyoing though.

Everyone bases the pronunciation of Saiga upon the factory video. The commentator spoke pretty poor English. His pronunciation was so bad. Why could he not pronounce a single English word properly? Oh yeah, he's a Russian.

Someone please post a Russian video of the Saiga.

I want to hear the word in it's native language.

Then I will still say SEGA.

To me it's like going to London and trying to speak like a limey. To me it's tool-ish.

SEGA!

Edited by leadsled

Hope you don't belleve that I take those morons seriously. It doesn't make it any less annyoing though.

Nah- I didn't I'm on the same page, That's how I feel when I see any you tube video, including many from forum members where people stop, shift their grip, and lock the bolt to do mag changes. Making the platform look needlessly clumsy.

Lonestar--- Send FPS one of yours so the world will see what a proper build looks and runs like. He only ran this crappy build with five shot mags because that was the first one someone sent him with an autosear. They got the advertising, and are probably getting orders.

What wire stock is that? Never seen that one before.

I think that is a Polish beryl stock.

• Like 1

Nah- I didn't I'm on the same page, That's how I feel when I see any you tube video, including many from forum members where people stop, shift their grip, and lock the bolt to do mag changes. Making the platform look needlessly clumsy.

Lonestar--- Send FPS one of yours so the world will see what a proper build looks and runs like. He only ran this crappy build with five shot mags because that was the first one someone sent him with an autosear. They got the advertising, and are probably getting orders.

When we are demonstrating one of our select fire guns, we always have FA newbs start out with 5 round mags, and work them up to higher capacities. Mostly, just to overcome the the "surprise" factor - as in "I pulled the trigger knowing that the gun was capable of FA fire, but actually had no idea how that would feel". We go over safe operation, proper stance, semi-auto operation, safety/selector operation, and burst technique, before any one to whom the gun is being demonstrated is permitted to touch it.

As for letting someone near one of our guns who has handled an FA firearm as poorly and irresponsibly as the individual in the above referenced video - that will not happen.

• Like 3

When we are demonstrating one of our select fire guns, we always have FA newbs start out with 5 round mags, and work them up to higher capacities. Mostly, just to overcome the the "surprise" factor - as in "I pulled the trigger knowing that the gun was capable of FA fire, but actually had no idea how that would feel". We go over safe operation, proper stance, semi-auto operation, safety/selector operation, and burst technique, before any one to whom the gun is being demonstrated is permitted to touch it.

As for letting someone near one of our guns who has handled an FA firearm as poorly and irresponsibly as the individual in the above referenced video - that will not happen.

boom

• Like 1