We're in Mobile, AL and pretty much going to get slammed, no question about it now.

Still moving Westward, putting us squarely on the east side, i.e. bad side of the Hurricane.

152348W5_NL_sm.gif

I'll be juvenile... It looks like dick, and we're about to get bent over.

152348.gif

What did the Hurricane say to the Coconut tree?

"Hold onto your nuts, this ain't gonna be an ordinary Blow Job!"

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 3
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What NOAA really knows about this Storm.  

Exactly Am I the only one who has noticed every damn hurricane (especially since Katrina) is hyped up by the media to be a huge fucking disaster befor it even hits, regardless of the strength of the

We no longer have news. Now it is "info-tainment". Real, honest news does not turn a profit.

Posted Images

Fished Dauphin Island yesterday... A couple fat Hardhead cats, some small Whiting and a few Pinfish... Sloooow!

In other areas, e.g. a few hundred yards outside Perdido Pass, the Kings were eating anything that hit the water.

• Like 1

Be safe Chille, at least I know one family is actually ready for something like this big_smile.gif

Yep, generator primed and tested and fuel reserves topped off, tomorrow we do the windows... Everything was a simple double check.
  • Like 1

figures.. Right when I need to drive 1500 miles for laborday weekend, a fucking huricane is going to get close to some oil wells and drive the price of gass up over $5 a gallon. Hopefully the retarted ass clowns in north carolina dont run out like they did back in 2008.

We're getting HUGE amounts of rain up here in PA!

It didn't rain hard for long, but when it did it looked like a solid wall of water!

My rain gutters on the house couldn't keep up.

Edited by patriot

We're getting HUGE amounts of rain up here in PA!

It didn't rain hard for long, but when it did it looked like a solid wall of water!

My rain gutters on the house couldn't keep up.

That must have been an outer band..................

haha.gif

Edited by Dancing Bear
  • Like 1

Was at the beach having a few cold ones in Ft. Walton Beach today. The waves are getting bigger, the wind is picking up, and the surfers are coming out of the woodwork. Chile, we'll know if shit is about to hit the fan when Jim Cantore shows up.

Hurricane, it was beeuatiful todaycool.png . Got a decent day on the boat, started getting pretty rough in the intercoastal on the way back. It looks like its gonna hit somewhere between us and you Chile. Should'nt be too bad though. Hope all is well on your side of the bay!

post-29460-0-09539500-1346027117_thumb.jpg

post-29460-0-09181500-1346027138_thumb.jpg

post-29460-0-84179600-1346027246_thumb.jpg

Older brother and family live just north of Gulfport, another friend of mine was set to go camping so they're all set up to ride the storm out, they have full propane and gas tanks, generator, food and water so they aren't having to fight the crush of people trying to buy shit up that they should of already had on hand.

As someone who went through Hugo here in 1989 I can say I know what it's like to ride out a storm. I just hope the predictions that Issac will strengthen are over stated which does happen. Ever since Hugo I pay close attention to every storm that comes along if it has the least chance of heading this way.

I wish everyone who could possibly be affected by this storm well and I hope everyone is safe this time next week. The season's just beginning so we here in the Mid Atlantic may be in a storm's path before it's over.