Agreed, These dumbasses don't know what they are doing because in addition to firearms, almost all the domestic oil and petroleum products pass thru ports in Texas, Wind energy is led by Texas, cattle, cotton and "silicon valley" is now in Austin. It will be pleasing when the east coast and west coasts are like Detroit and the white guilt whinny bitches start complaining.

• Like 6

Colts going to Texas? I know they said they might move a while back but didn't hear anymore about it. So that's colt, beretta, magpul, ptr, anymore I missed that are moving to a different state?

Edited by Ethan M

Since the end of the first Civil War it has been taught that the right side won for the sake of preserving the Union. I've always maintained that centralizing power was the worst thing that could happen to our country. The Union is seeking to become a monolithic, all controlling entity and not surprisingly, battle lines are remarkably similar this time too.

• Like 4
Agreed, These dumbasses don't know what they are doing because in addition to firearms, almost all the domestic oil and petroleum products pass thru ports in Texas, Wind energy is led by Texas, cattle, cotton and "silicon valley" is now in Austin. It will be pleasing when the east coast and west coasts are like Detroit and the white guilt whinny bitches start complaining.

Don't look now, but a ton of those idiots are now clogging the freeways of Houston again. This also happened 30 years ago. The problem is, they bring their twisted idea of reality with them.

• Like 1

Don't look now, but a ton of those idiots are now clogging the freeways of Houston again. This also happened 30 years ago. The problem is, they bring their twisted idea of reality with them.

Not just Houston but Dallas and Austin as well. The inner city region of these cities are FSA bastions and seething with foreigners domestic and otherwise. Fortunately for now, they stay there.

Since the end of the first Civil War it has been taught that the right side won for the sake of preserving the Union. I've always maintained that centralizing power was the worst thing that could happen to our country. The Union is seeking to become a monolithic, all controlling entity and not surprisingly, battle lines are remarkably similar this time too.

This country needs a good reset to scare the crap out of the gimmies.

• Like 5

If Alabama is ANTI, then that's a new one on me. We have legislation in house now to relax the gun laws here, and I pray that it passes. While open carry is legal here, most times if you do it, you get charged with disorderly conduct and have to go to court and they drop the charges. The bill would make open carry NOT punishable AT ALL.

Hell I was setting in here watching TV and listened to gun fire down the road from me for over 2 hours, and not one single sheriff was called to investigate a Redneck with a gun. :)

• Like 1

Honestly, I'm stunned that Ohio made the "supports the constitution" list. Given that it was the decaying urban shit holes of: Akron, Canton, Cleveland, Cinci, Columbus and Toledo pretty much put dipshit in office for a second term, thus making Ohio a 'blue' state. So roughly 6 counties were able to decide the vote for the entire state. But that's crying over spilt milk.

While I know I will probably be sharply criticized for this next remark, based on my research, the civil war wasn't a conflict that was exclusively about slavery. It was more over states rights vs. a centralized government, than anything else. Slavery was only one of a number of secondary issues that caused the sesession. I have intensely mixed emotions about the civil war. While I'm very thankful that slavery was abolished, based on conjecture and what few non-revisionist history books I can find anymore, there are days when I think the wrong side won.

Don't get me wrong, I am in full support of any administration that supports and abides by the constitution, but this latest load idiots has not only chosen not to abide by it, but they openly view it simply as an opinion that can be easily sidestepped, when they're not holding it in complete contempt.

• Like 2
If Alabama is ANTI, then that's a new one on me. We have legislation in house now to relax the gun laws here, and I pray that it passes. While open carry is legal here, most times if you do it, you get charged with disorderly conduct and have to go to court and they drop the charges. The bill would make open carry NOT punishable AT ALL.

Hell I was setting in here watching TV and listened to gun fire down the road from me for over 2 hours, and not one single sheriff was called to investigate a Redneck with a gun. :)

this sounds bad, can you own SBRs?

Honestly, I'm stunned that Ohio made the "supports the constitution" list. Given that it was the decaying urban shit holes of: Akron, Canton, Cleveland, Cinci, Columbus and Toledo pretty much put dipshit in office for a second term, thus making Ohio a 'blue' state. So roughly 6 counties were able to decide the vote for the entire state. But that's crying over spilt milk.

While I know I will probably be sharply criticized for this next remark, based on my research, the civil war wasn't a conflict that was exclusively about slavery. It was more over states rights vs. a centralized government, than anything else. Slavery was only one of a number of secondary issues that caused the sesession. I have intensely mixed emotions about the civil war. While I'm very thankful that slavery was abolished, based on conjecture and what few non-revisionist history books I can find anymore, there are days when I think the wrong side won.

Don't get me wrong, I am in full support of any administration that supports and abides by the constitution, but this latest load idiots has not only chosen not to abide by it, but they openly view it simply as an opinion that can be easily sidestepped, when they're not holding it in complete contempt.

I don't think you'll be "sharply criticized". We all know that a) it wasn't about slavery and B) the recent war of aggression was won by the wrong side. Seriously.

Hell I was setting in here watching TV and listened to gun fire down the road from me for over 2 hours, and not one single sheriff was called to investigate a Redneck with a gun. smile.png

There is hardly a day goes by that either me or my neighbors aren't doing extended shooting sessions. NEVER police in the area. Yesterday it sounded like they were playing with BP and doing some pistol shooting. I was shooting some clays with my S12. A couple from the nearest small city (30 miles) were out for a Sunday drive and stopped asking for directions to a certain part of the river where kayakers get picked up. They made some comments as to how beautiful it must be to live "out here". I just grinned and went back to shooting.

I kinda like the idea Rush had.....All libtards to one side of the country, all conservatives to the other, then build a wall!

I don´t think we will need a wall, just post a "Not Gun Free Zone" and that should keep them out.

Hell I was setting in here watching TV and listened to gun fire down the road from me for over 2 hours, and not one single sheriff was called to investigate a Redneck with a gun. smile.png

There is hardly a day goes by that either me or my neighbors aren't doing extended shooting sessions. NEVER police in the area. Yesterday it sounded like they were playing with BP and doing some pistol shooting. I was shooting some clays with my S12. A couple from the nearest small city (30 miles) were out for a Sunday drive and stopped asking for directions to a certain part of the river where kayakers get picked up. They made some comments as to how beautiful it must be to live "out here". I just grinned and went back to shooting.

It must be me because I cannot hit clays with an S-12 worth diddly.

Our Gov. Rick Scott is starting to romance the gun co to relocate here.

The list is fairly bogus, Alabama made the list due to the carry restrictions in particular not being able to have one in a personal conveyance sans permit.

Well maybe it was because the SPLC is there, strange.

We know the difference between Alabama and New York, one is working to free things up the other to lock them down.

I don't think you'll be "sharply criticized". We all know that a) it wasn't about slavery and cool.png the recent war of aggression was won by the wrong side. Seriously.

How come the letters of succession al state slavery among other reasons? Just rhetoric? I'm honestly curious.

Monty, Yes, we can have it all. The screwed up thing about the open carry thing is that, every little poo dunk town Barney Fife cop want's to think that he knows the STATE law. Open carry is actually legal here, but "everybody" here knows the law, and they all say it's illegal, but NO, it is not, so the only thing that Barney can charge you with is disorderly conduct, then when you get to court and explain to the judge, 99.999% of the time, it gets tossed out.

I cut my grass on a riding mower, cut all along the street, all the time while having my .45 strapped on my side, the sheriff has drove by MANY times, and all he does is throw his hand up and wave, I've walked in the LGS with it on and all the local police did was look at it and not say a word. I've pumped fuel into my truck at wally world with it on, and only get funny looks.

Nc isn't on either list so I guess it has already declared independence :-)

Yeah Virginia too super_man.gif

Unfortunately, I think its because we have a bunch of pansies who believe in giving up their rights to the government up in the north of our state, and they are propagating faster than the rest of the state.

Happening in AZ to.

Seeing a lot of ca and east coast plates.

Alot of ec plates are snowbirds.but since they have address I think they can vote locally.

I kinda like the idea Rush had.....All libtards to one side of the country, all conservatives to the other, then build a wall!

I don´t think we will need a wall, just post a "Not Gun Free Zone" and that should keep them out.

I think a wall will be needed. Once all those idiots realize the criminal element followed them for easy Pickens they WL be jumping borders faster than Obama lovin illegal aliens. Oops did I mean to actually put illegal alien!! YES I did

We all understand difference between illegal and undocumented