No explanation needed. I was going to the hardware store when some doped up rich bitch was driving on the wrong side of the road. Needless to say, my dually took an impact at 60 miles an hour. They cut her out of the car. After her recovery in the hospital, she will be spending time in jail. Drugs and alcohol saved her life.

935319_4661008254047_228102563_n.jpg

401776_4661010094093_80489125_n.jpg

922818_4661011414126_788598356_n.jpg

66839_4661013214171_1430539728_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dumb bitch scratched your truck

Glad you're OK. BMW the ultimate driving machines rarely seem to have the ultimate drivers.

Glad you are OK. Looks like she will need one of those $29.99 dent puller thingies on late night TV.

Posted Images

It still amazes me that people can allow themselves to get so shit-faced that they do things like this. Sure, I've been drunk myself a few times, but never so far gone that I wasn't aware of what I was doing. (Yep, I know I did some stupid shit occasionally!)

Sorry you and your truck had to suffer for her stupidity. Best wishes on your recovery and the truck's repair or replacement. :up:

Something has gotta be said about those big trucks. I too have a dodge quad turbo diesel dually. Just because she was driving a beamer don't mean jack. She probably is unemployed with no auto insurance or a dime to recover. The majority of the FSA drive more expensive cars than I do. Glad you're OK.

Good you are OK! If your truck was lifted you and her could have had more issues.

Took any more pictures of the whole car or inside? Newer cars are made to crumple, while it looks bad it actually should look like hell if it worked right.

Were you still moving or stopped when she hit you? Does not look like that combined speed was too fast, still I bet it felt like hitting a wall.

Good you are OK! If your truck was lifted you and her could have had more issues.

Took any more pictures of the whole car or inside? Newer cars are made to crumple, while it looks bad it actually should look like hell if it worked right.

Were you still moving or stopped when she hit you? Does not look like that combined speed was too fast, still I bet it felt like hitting a wall.

I was moving in rush hour traffic on top of the Kemah bridge doing 45 miles and hour. She hit me head on at 60 miles an hour. The other pics are not allowed to be shown due to pending litigation.

• Like 1
frame damage to yours? it looks rebuildable.

Do not know just yet. Still waiting on Allstate to send the adjuster out. From what I could see, it pushed the Cummins back and up. I'm sure the frame was bent. Sadly, the airbags did not deploy until after i was stopped. The frame and seatbelts saved my ass. When she hit me the truck did not move an inch. She actually bounced backwards.

Sorry you truck got damaged. Glad you were OK. This why my kids only ride in the truck.

Remek, that is why my son drives a 3/4 ton diesel and, my daughter was going to get this truck when she got her license. When she heard I was in a wreck. She ran about a mile and a half to the scene. She saw what the outcome was and is now never going to drive anything else but a dually.

Glad your ok. I hate when I see good cats get into shit like this when drugs and booze are present. At least nobody was killed

At least nobody was killed...AMEN Brother!!!!!

Same thing happened to me in Oct. Do you think they will total the truck they did mine. The frame was bent to bad.

It was 4 months before I was 100%

Everyone at the scene, police fire,tow etc... said that it was totaled. Though, their opinions don't mean squat, the frame was bent so, I will have to wait and see what the adjuster says. Damn, only two more months until it was payed off!!!!

Dumb bitch scratched your truck

I do not care who you are....That thare is fuunnnyyyy!!!!!!

Ok, a couple things.

One, her insurance pays, obviously, but your insurance can fight hers for you.

Two, you don't have to take what they offer, and you don't have to accept a totaling,

if you love the truck, take what they'll give, and park it till you find parts. I doubt

they'll total it, it looks like about 5k damage on a 10-15k truck (maybe more on both.)

Go see a doctor, get it on record. You WILL hurt tomorrow, and I don't mean deciding to

hurt; that neck pain is coming, be ready. Get nice meds, or tough it out with Aleve.

They owe you a rental until your vehicle is repaired/replaced.

Glad you are still here.

• Like 1

It was that freaking huge Cummins that absorbed the impact thank God! Glad you are ok.

Glad you're okay, I'm a cement truck driver and I've seen some NASTY accidents. If you had been driving a SuperDuty your truck would probably only have a few minor scratches smile.png

Bullshit, they are all built pretty similar IMO.

Voltia, SORRY, but that truck AFTER being totaled would sale for more than 10-15K$. I drive a Dodge dually also and the Cummins is one heavy ass motor, that in the scrap yard will bring about 5-6K$

S.R., Glad you are OK, what model is the Dodge, it looks like an 05 or later, mine is 05, glad to hear it can take a crash like that and you walk away. If they scrap the truck, demand that you keep it and they purchase you another one, same model, like mileage and condition. Then take the motor and put it in something else. I don't have but 168k on mine and it's just barely broke in. The motor will long out live the truck, Cummins says they are good for atleast 1,000,000 miles if maintained.

Maybe put the motor in a sled truck, friend of mine's son, that has a diesel shop behind my shop, built a motor from a 05 and put it in a 2500 for a guy, that would break the tire loose even in 3rd gear. He's going to us the truck to pull sleds, and will start off in 4WD, to get going, then drop to 2WD, the day he pulled it out of the shop onto the road, he nailed it and smoked the tires for well over 100 yards in 4WD, and still had more to go, but the local POPO fell in behind him, BIG smoke cloud and all... :) stacked pucs, new injectors and pump, methane injection and just the connecting rods where over 6K$, but with over 1200 hp and God only knows the torque, who cares.

Voltia, SORRY, but that truck AFTER being totaled would sale for more than 10-15K$. I drive a Dodge dually also and the Cummins is one heavy ass motor, that in the scrap yard will bring about 5-6K$

S.R., Glad you are OK, what model is the Dodge, it looks like an 05 or later, mine is 05, glad to hear it can take a crash like that and you walk away. If they scrap the truck, demand that you keep it and they purchase you another one, same model, like mileage and condition. Then take the motor and put it in something else. I don't have but 168k on mine and it's just barely broke in. The motor will long out live the truck, Cummins says they are good for atleast 1,000,000 miles if maintained.

Maybe put the motor in a sled truck, friend of mine's son, that has a diesel shop behind my shop, built a motor from a 05 and put it in a 2500 for a guy, that would break the tire loose even in 3rd gear. He's going to us the truck to pull sleds, and will start off in 4WD, to get going, then drop to 2WD, the day he pulled it out of the shop onto the road, he nailed it and smoked the tires for well over 100 yards in 4WD, and still had more to go, but the local POPO fell in behind him, BIG smoke cloud and all... smile.png stacked pucs, new injectors and pump, methane injection and just the connecting rods where over 6K$, but with over 1200 hp and God only knows the torque, who cares.

It's a 2006 SLT 4wd with a souped up aftermarket tranny. Dodge's weakest link in their truck was the transmission before '07 I have 268K and several places offered 27k for it as it sits. To all you Dodge haters, This truck will out pull, gets better fuel mileage, and that cummins will outlast any 350 or 3500 out there. I was a ford guy myself until I needed a truck that could pull the load I do all over this country. I'm over 80 feet long pulling 50k pounds and it doesn't miss a beat. 22 on the highway 14 under a load, except in the mountains where I get about 11. Now I can add,safest vehicle to have in a head on collision. I love my truck. wanted to pass it on to my daughter but, I guess we will have to wait and see what the adjuster says. Whatever happens, you can bet on me getting another, Just with a better tranny....

Dodge: 1

BMW : 0

"Ahhhh... The Power of a Dodge..."

I got a beefy rancher front grill guard bumper on mine. I figure it'll be worth it's weight in gold, if I got in your predictament.

When I payed it off, I was going to add the Ranch Hand front end and rear. BIG money, but most likely if I would of had it during this crash, there would have been a white sheet over that car and I would have been able to drive home.