Well buy just watching slick deals and buying from Midway and Cabela's all of my Ammo is up to normal levels.

The last order of 22lr WINCHESTER M*22 1000-ROUND PACK .22LR 40GR from Cabela's will be here next week

$54.99 shipped . I have yet to see any 22lr, 380ACP at Walmart down here in SW FL

The wife thinks I'm nuts with the exception of her 380 ha ha

Never again, now as I shoot I will replace. Cant reload because of primer shortage. I have none, zip ,zero, nata.

I'm still waiting for that order of .22 I place back in the 1st of March. I no longer care what anyone thinks, including my wife, most people "my wife included" are burned out from all the chaos created every day from potus and company. So I just quietly go about doing my thing, but there was a little "spill over" last night that kinda pissed me off, felt better when I woke up this morning. I gotta go across town in a few minutes, I might as well look for more ammo while I'm out girl.gif

22LR is about the only thing I'm not getting low on. I've kept shooting through all of this so I'm always on the hunt for ammo. Still have some so I'm being kinda picky about what I'm willing to pay.

I have one placed also was it the 1400 round tub?

Been thinking about a 22 pistol maybe a M&P

22LR is about the only thing I'm not getting low on. I've kept shooting through all of this so I'm always on the hunt for ammo. Still have some so I'm being kinda picky about what I'm willing to pay.

It was not Slick Deals but Slick Guns that I check out every day and with the exception of 380 I only jump on the the best price and shipping.

$75 for a brick of thunder at local GS. Nuts Just Nuts out there.

Edited by jerry52

Well buy just watching slick deals and buying from Midway and Cabela's all of my Ammo is up to normal levels.

The last order of 22lr WINCHESTER M*22 1000-ROUND PACK .22LR 40GR from Cabela's will be here next week

$54.99 shipped . I have yet to see any 22lr, 380ACP at Walmart down here in SW FL

The wife thinks I'm nuts with the exception of her 380 ha ha

Never again, now as I shoot I will replace. Cant reload because of primer shortage. I have none, zip ,zero, nata.

The only thing im runnin low on is 22lr. Nothing in stores, and barely any in the shops.

Primers are another story, ever local shop here has primers and powder, even projectiles are trickling back in.

I had an order in for that Tub O' 22's also, but I've since found a brick here and there locally, so I cancelled the order. It's JULY for cryin' out loud, and .22's are showing up around here now.

I see it this way. It's like waiting for the wife to get ready while you are in the car waiting because she told you we got to go now! She will arrive some time even though its a wait, and I will be glade she is with me.

Shit, I'm down to having only about 8,000 rounds of .22. I'd better get more. Oh, and glad you've finally got the right idea! You build up a good supply, and then also replace what you use to keep your Base # the same. I've been doing that for many many years. I have a minimum # of rounds for each caliber that I maintain. Only the ones I reload are @ less than 3,000 rounds.

Well I didn't buy any ammo, but I did pickup two more surplus ammo cans, need to put away some 12Gag and some .22 I have sitting out in boxes. This was not my usual "hang out" that I went to, the guy behind the counter tried to sell me an S12 for $729, which I guess aint bad in this market. But then he said I would an additional $1500 to get it to run correctly........I gave him this look bad_egg.gif and walked away.

AA,

SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIM "WELL, IN THAT CASE, YOU SHOULD SELL IT TO ME FOR $500".

NOTHING VENTURED/NOTHING GAINED.

JESS1344

Oh trust me.....there several things I was thinking of saying, but they typically have the best selection of ammo around here so I have to keep a lid on it.

• Like 1

GUYS,

TRUST ME ON THIS, IF THE ECONOMY EVER GOES WEIMAR, .22 AMMO WILL BE THE COIN OF THE REALM.

JESS1344

Maybe for a while... But rimfire ammo has a nasty habit of going bad, even if stored properly.

I went to my usual hangout later this afternoon purchased some stuff that was ordered for another customer but never picked up. It's .308 Hornady 155gr Steel Match, 50 rounds for $30 out the door.

• Like 1

Primers and powders require a hazmat surcharge so if you must you can order online, if you find any.

We have all learned some things from this shortage, patience not being the least.

When this works out, err if it works out, Im buying a lot more primers, powder, boolits, 22LR , 380, and 308.

Everything else seemed much easier to find.

Edited by Rhodes1968

I just got some 22lr from Gander Mountain online. CCI Standard Velocity .22 LR Ammo, LRN bullet, 40 grain, 50 rd boxes, 10 box per order max, so there's 500 on the way. Good thing too, I was down to my last 100 rounds and I have a new scope to sight in on my 10/22.

Haven't seen any at Walmart here since December.

I highly recommend, if purchasing online, taking a look at ammoseek.com. They index all the common ammo purchase sites, so all you have to do is put in your type of round, and it searches out for you. Will even sort cost/round.

Man I wish I could do online sales. I'm reduced to hitting the local places when I know their shipments come it. Hit it luck last week and actually scored a 525 brick of .22 for $24.

Already told the wife not to bitch when I buy more when it's in stock more. Thougth I was pretty well stocked, but Still learning what stocked is I guess. If I could stop going to the range I'd be ok...

20130719_112043_zpsccfd3684.jpg

We got tons of 22LR in on Friday, once word got out, it was gone by lunch. The 1400 round buckets didn't even last an hour.

LOL! Do they still call it Bucket O' bullets?

Yep, Bucket O Bullets

20130719_112043_zpsccfd3684.jpg

We got tons of 22LR in on Friday, once word got out, it was gone by lunch. The 1400 round buckets didn't even last an hour.

Gander Mountain????

Yes sir.