Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

Another satisfied customer has come forward, and you guys want to tell him to relax, take a chill pill, be patient, be understanding??

Bitching isnt going to make the situation any better? So the sentiment is just sit back and take it?

We are wasting our time bitching about being lied to and stolen from is what I got from that last post. Our situation sucks....really?

It has to be painfully obvious those of us who are bitching dont give a f* anymore and have written off our parts and money. Is it not?

A part has shipped.....great! But where in line was this again? I can almost guarantee whoever gets their shit back will never use this service again.

Matter of fact with the way this is going, hes going to realize his business is all but dead, what does he have to lose now.

keep it positive?

wtf over?

Agreed, I don't believe I will ever see my parts again. Even if there is a chance, it's not worth pretending to be a kind, patient guy and kissing Paula's ass hoping he will live up to his word. If anybody else would jerk me around, lie and steal from me I would be Mr. Nice guy. I'm tired of this pos having me by the balls. I will buy a Benelli and be done with it. Yeah, it really set me off when some random guy gets his parts back. What happened to "the list". Not that I care because as far as Paula is concerned my money isn't good enough to get me on the list.

*i wouldn't be mr nice guy.

You people are some of the nicest, most understanding gun owners ever

I think we are all normal folks on this forum, I think you are the one that is on the fringe, we only look like the nicest people in the world because it is all relative to your perspective.  You should be happy to see parts being sent out and it appears things are moving forward, long waits are normal in firearms work, so be patient.

If you are so convinced your parts aren't coming back, post your gun for sale, put your money where your mouth is, if not please, for the love of god, quit bitching and calling names.

Tell ya what, I am convinced. I will keep bitching if I so choose. When you realize you've been ripped off maybe you'll do the same, or do you even have parts with him? Im guessing the latter.

Wanna buy a Saiga 12 with no internals? I gladly sell it to you, hows $500 sound? Just send me the money via money order. Give me at least 2 weeks to ship it. I need to buy lots of alcohol and drugs so I too can claim Pauly status and not send you anything.  All the while getting posts of support and sympathetic bs. Maybe after a year youll feel the same way?

Seriously, want to buy it? All jokes aside ill sell it to you. I have a tad over 2k into it. Ill let it go for 1500$, however it has no internals what so ever. I was planning on replacing the parts, but since you brought it up I figure you are interested in it.

No??? Thats what I thought because that was one of the dumbest replies on here.

OK, after all your whining and bitching, I feel sorry for you.  How about this, I have an extra bolt I'll sell to you for $499.99, and I will ship it for free!

I got one I'll give for free. Just send $1200 for shipping. Hell, I'll even throw in a 10 round SGM.

Wonder which bolt either of these 2 are on the list?  Nice rackett there. I dont think I will buy anything off this site, and honestly can you blame me?

Got ripped off by a Vendor on here, and im being offered 2 bolts by who on this site? No thank you.

If we want to play stupid remark vs stupid remark fine, Im game.  Just answer me this. How long have either of you been waiting for your parts? Where are you on the list which is also posted?

Im not asking for anyone's sympathy or charity so please save me the bs, ive had more than enough from this situation already. If you guys wanna stick up and keep on supporting a thief then thats your choice. I for one will not just sit back and take it. Time to make some noise, warn others of this bullshit game so they dont get stolen from as well.

My parts and money have not been stolen you say?  What proof do you have? Does he have your parts too?

I am not the first, nor will I be the last to bitch about this. Deal with it.

I have no parts with Pauly, he is in a bad spot and clearly is taking too long and providing very bad customer service.  This doesn't mean you will never get your parts back or have been ripped off.  Although those parts are worth lots of cash on the secondary market, Pauly hasn't sold them off, it would be quite obvious if somebody listed 20 Saiga 12 bolts on Gun Broker.

You are entitled to your opinion and I would be pissed off too, but it is too early for you to say that you have been ripped off, you have been victimized with terrible cutomer service and that is all that has happened thus far.

As I said in a previous post, I am guessing Pauly is finishing up the work because he has no money to refund to people.  If he sends your parts back unfinished with no money, "he ripped you off", if he sends them back after 14 months but they are done, "he has poor customer service".

I really don't think Pauly wants to steal or rip someone off, if he was going to do that, nobody would ever hear from him again, and that is clearly not the case.

• Like 2

I think id rather be ripped off and get my parts back than wait 14+ months

time is money and he made no mention upon extended wait times

$90 is nothing compared to the parts I have already replaced the R&R bolt Carrier for $290 with shipping but im not paying $300 for a factory bolt so my wait to shoot the gun again continues

$90 is nothing compared to the parts I have already replaced the R&R bolt Carrier for $290 with shipping but im not paying $300 for a factory bolt so my wait to shoot the gun again continues

I agree with your statement fully, in my above post I was just speculating on what I think is happening.  What makes this a tough situation is at what point exactly does a long wait turn into theft?  It is a completely subjective analysis.

• Like 1

I agree with your statement fully, in my above post I was just speculating on what I think is happening.  What makes this a tough situation is at what point exactly does a long wait turn into theft?  It is a completely subjective analysis.

The theft is of everyone's security....some of these folks now cannot/will not, trust any vendor on this site, or perhaps any other site like it. When you steal a person's security you fuck them up real good wacko.png   It's like waking up to find that someone came in your house while you were upstairs asleep and cleaned you out downstairs, you feel violated because that is exactly what happened, your security was violated, takes a long time for that to heal. Some people don't handle being treated that way very well, as it stirs some of the worst emotions in us 019.gif

• Like 2

After his reply on the same email he sent me and Skypilot, I have sent him the shipping label via email last Friday so that he could ship my parts on Monday 1/10/14.  A week later and still dead silence no emails and no track record on USPS label. 

Glad to see Skypilot has received his parts this week.  I'm hoping mine will be next.

You can each decide for yourselves how much you want to trust him and help him. But there are some really obvious steps to clarify what the situation is, and where he really stands on it with you. I see a lot of speculating and vague answers. Why leave them uncertain? If you require concrete answers, then you can know whether he is being honest with you.

Do you know:

• What you paid for and what he promised? (documented.)
  • If he still has your parts at all?
  • If he has your contact info?
  • Whether any work has been done on your parts?
  • Whether they are in a servicable condition?
  • Whether he has the present ability to do the work? (tools, electricity, time, sobriety)
  • What you will do about it if he does get them back to you?
  • What you will do about it if he does not get them back to you?
  • What if he gets them back to you incomplete or in an unservicable condition?
  • What deadlines do you have for the above?
  • Does he know your stance on the above?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=flat+rate+attorneys+near+me

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+write+an+effective+demand+letter

Edited by GunFun
  • Like 1

I have an idea of sorts.

If there is someone nearby paully that is a trusted forum member or business. (looking for a volunteer should this get rolling)

Each person that is on the waiting list could sign away their payment, sign away option to peruse legal action, in exchange for the immediate return of their parts to the representative.

Once a large enough list of people is made, arrangements are made to send a representative to make the offer, accept the parts, and ship to owners.

Would this be acceptable to everyone?

I'm looking at this from both sides. 

Paully can't return your parts unfinished because that is fraud/theft unless you agree that the services are completed.

You the customer probably would prefer to just get off this ride with a working shotgun and be short the cost of the service.

By agreeing that the service is complete and accepting them as delivered we can get this over with.

Does anyone have an idea of how many people have parts with him?

• Like 1

I'd just prefer he get off his drunk ass and finish all the parts like he agreed to do. And since he hasn't lived up to his side of the agreement, I guess I don't have to. That's right Pauly, you did not come through with what you promised me. You promised me that you would have my parts done in two weeks which was in November as long as I didn't tell anyone I was cutting in line. I have it all documented for lawyers. Because you did not live up to your part of the bargain, and you won't return my emails or calls, I have considered it theft. Your move pauly.

Edited by Maknwar

I'd just prefer he get off his drunk ass and finish all the parts like he agreed to do. And since he hasn't lived up to his side of the agreement, I guess I don't have to. That's right Pauly, you did not come through with what you promised me. You promised me that you would have my parts done in two weeks which was in November as long as I didn't tell anyone I was cutting in line. I have it all documented for lawyers. Because you did not live up to your part of the bargain, and you won't return my emails or calls, I have considered it theft. Your move pauly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail_and_wire_fraud

Since this is over 10k$ I believe this would be a felony as well? A felon can not legally own firearms or be near them if I am not mistaken, again im not 100% sure as I am not a felon. I am definitely not a lawyer either but I do recall hearing something about this when my brothers shop was robbed many years ago. With the complaints piling up, you would think he might make an effort to say something to anyone. Even maybe make a alternate acct on here and post.

If this happens, then for sure no one will get their stuff back due to him being a felon, in which case see above. The plus side of it is he would no longer be able to legally do business again and rip anyone else off.

Since this is over 10k$ I believe this would be a felony as well? A felon can not legally own firearms or be near them if I am not mistaken, again im not 100% sure as I am not a felon. I am definitely not a lawyer either but I do recall hearing something about this when my brothers shop was robbed many years ago. With the complaints piling up, you would think he might make an effort to say something to anyone. Even maybe make a alternate acct on here and post.

If this happens, then for sure no one will get their stuff back due to him being a felon, in which case see above. The plus side of it is he would no longer be able to legally do business again and rip anyone else off.

It would be an issue if anybody shipped him a complete firearm, but since you are dealing with parts, a felony conviction would have no bearing on their possession. 

if you have any felony, you cannot be in possession of a firearm period, thats why the prepper guy from that shitty show was arrested, he had a felony from misconduct with a minor, and they filmed him shooting a rifle, so the sheriffs office arrested him, his felony had nothing to do with guns, any felony takes away your right to own a gun, even if its not gun related, in like 7 years you can appeal for your right to own a gun again.

Edited by jared3390

Thank you to those members who are posting positively in this thread with intelligent questions and comments, particularly since one or two shit-stirrers were given a brief vacation to reconsider their lack of the same qualities, and the lack of provocation since then.

I hope those given a vacation were not members waiting on parts from Pauly.

Review of this thread shows you often "agreeing" (your words) with the most offensive member who's been suspended. Regardless of your status with Pauly, and as stated by other members here in the thread, there is a difference between venting and infantile name calling which contributes nothing to the forum.

So far:

1.) We have been told that Pauly has several of our parts done, and waiting to be shipped.

2.) One person bought his own return shipping, and recieved his parts.

3.) Many others have offered to pay shipping for their parts.

4.) Nothing has been documented since.

On a side note, I have read that the kind of work Pauly was offering could take 1-3 days.

In addition, in a previous post someone mentioned "Cutting In Line."

This is why we are frustrated, and rightfully so.

So far:

1.) We have been told that Pauly has several of our parts done, and waiting to be shipped.

2.) One person bought his own return shipping, and recieved his parts.

3.) Many others have offered to pay shipping for their parts.

4.) Nothing has been documented since.

On a side note, I have read that the kind of work Pauly was offering could take 1-3 days.

In addition, in a previous post someone mentioned "Cutting In Line."

This is why we are frustrated, and rightfully so.

On the last update on the list, a handful of jobs were done before mine #890. I've been on top of this list and I didn't even get a charger to weld on. At this point in time, if we need to push to legal action I'm willing to do whatever to have my parts back. My parts are complete from what Pauly has said but nothing has happened. Emailed to send a shipping label. Nothing.

Out of commission since 12/2012

I bought myself another Saiga 12, every part I need is now officially replaced for $700. For the most part I will only follow this thread possibly posting if the need warrants it, no reason to post in it since I cant bring myself to kiss Paulys ass. Im no body on this forum, apparently Pauly is and still seems to have a support network here. Since only a very few of us seem to be mad and unsatisfied about our junk aka parts Ill just try to be more understanding and give him another 5 years.  /END Ironic sarcasm

RIP

1/16/13

Edited by Kanzaz

Your anger is justified - it simply isn't constructive.

You damned well should be angry - but childish ranting isn't going to get your parts back. Pursuing legal action may be a valid option.  A letter of demand is certainly a good place to start.

• Like 3

Your anger is justified - it simply isn't constructive.

You damned well should be angry - but childish ranting isn't going to get your parts back. Pursuing legal action may be a valid option.  A letter of demand is certainly a good place to start.

You understand--thank you!