Douchebags Shoot Guns for the First Time

I for one have a very hard time understanding the liberal, wimpy, queer, fag, commie, ignorant, pussified, liberal attitude of some young people nowadays. What they need is four, (4) years in the Marine Corp with a couple of combat tours? Then just possibly they MIGHT better understand the responsibilities of United States Citizenship and the necessity of safely keeping and bearing arms. What I watched was absolutely un fucking believable! Excuse my French.

Also, if they felt the need to learn proper gun control and all the other necessary stuff that goes along with it, perhaps a different approach might have been used? The so called Eagle Scout, (did not look like one to me) should have known better also. A 12 gage shotgun? Oh come on! Perhaps a single shot .22rf to start ... preferably suppressed. The more I think it through, the more pissed I get. Are young people nowadays that non intelligent? Just me.

HB of CJ (old coot) Just wow!

• Like 4

I for one have a very hard time understanding the liberal, wimpy, queer, fag, commie, ignorant, pussified, liberal attitude of some young people nowadays. What they need is four, (4) years in the Marine Corp with a couple of combat tours? Then just possibly they MIGHT better understand the responsibilities of United States Citizenship and the necessity of safely keeping and bearing arms. What I watched was absolutely un fucking believable! Excuse my French.

Also, if they felt the need to learn proper gun control and all the other necessary stuff that goes along with it, perhaps a different approach might have been used? The so called Eagle Scout, (did not look like one to me) should have known better also. A 12 gage shotgun? Oh come on! Perhaps a single shot .22rf to start ... preferably suppressed. The more I think it through, the more pissed I get. Are young people nowadays that non intelligent? Just me.

HB of CJ (old coot) Just wow!

Oh I think their parents, or lack of, can accept at least half of the blame, too.

• Like 2

What a bunch of pussy ass, liberal, metrosexual, whiny voiced wimps.

Hell, I don't want them having firearms either.

Exactly how I feel. Growing up in California I'm not surprised of the ignorance spewed in vid. Leaving that shithole was best thing I've done.

• Like 2

I was about to make a gay joke, butt fuck it. 

I see wut you did there.haha.gif

What a bunch of pussy ass, liberal, metrosexual, whiny voiced wimps.

Hell, I don't want them having firearms either.

Exactly how I feel. Growing up in California I'm not surprised of the ignorance spewed in vid. Leaving that shithole was best thing I've done.

Me too, been gone for 20 years, never going back.

• Like 1

These are the pathetic types of people our lib education system is producing.

The morons will be curled up in a fetal position and crying if they are ever faced with a situation where they need a firearm.

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 1

Here is more as I am still PISSED! Yep ... how in the world did the shooting range manager guy ever allow them to rent and shoot what they rented and shot off? The mind boggles. Well, my feeble mind anyhow. Talk about setting up a long long talk with your liability insurance rep.

And ... never start a new paragraph with a conjunction! No! Wait! What I am thinking right now really is making me very non comfortable. Am I leaning towards, or thinking about right now, the need for mandatory basic firearms training? Even for those who do not want it? Am I?

Hoist by my own Petard. As kids we got it through, (yep) the NRA and the Cub and Boy Scouts Of America. Basic firearms instruction. We were also taught by the California State Guard off of South Street in Long Beach CA way way back. Then the Long Beach CA Police Department explorer program.

All of answers already given are great. It is a combination of really bad things that have resulted in the nature, mindset, attitude, leanings, behavior and so forth of the young people the video showed shooting guns at that gun range. Very scary. Corrective action for the next generation required.

Just me. Rant over and thank you. I think. I got out of Kommiefornika back in 1987. Political refugee. HB of CJ (old coot)

Couldn't even finish watching it. What a bunch of liberal bed wetting pansy asses. Have any of these guys ever been laid by the opposite sex? That was a rhetorical question. I bet everyone of them got their asses beat on the playground and never stood up once. Reminds me of a conversation I had with my 12 year old daughter just a couple of days ago. One of the House Hunter shows was on with a couple of gays on, and I said, "I am done, don't want to watch a couple of faggots (flamers) buy a house together" . You would have thought I just shot a man in front of her with using the word "Faggot". Led to a long conversation between she and I about political correctness, and letting society and public education dictate what is right.

• Like 3

They are definitely babies, but the seed has been planted.. At least one of them will consider how much fun he had and remember it wistfully from time to time, maybe even want to go do it again on their own. That, combined with maybe getting their first real job besides making YT videos, will send them down the path to possible financial prosperity, then maybe property and home ownership. Maybe he'll grow some chest hairs, get married, and start a family. At about this point, if not before, he might remember that he shot a gun once, it wasn't really all that scary, and maybe now it's not only fun, but perhaps something that he should own.

Maybe I'm just in a forgiving mood, but I dressed, talked, and acted pretty stupid when I was 18-21 too. The only difference was, I grew up shooting guns and had no negative preconceptions against them, but I know of way more people who have become pro-gun as they aged, rather than the other way around. As people get older and mature they get more serious about defending what they've built in life... Even eventually happens to metrosexual college kids

Edited by mancat
  • Like 2

Fuck these little fags and their anti gun shit, fuck the range that allowed them to make this shit, and fuck the guy working at the range that KNEW these fuckwads were inexperienced and aloud that one faggot to have his finger on the trigger when the safety was released allowing the gun to fire!

And fuck California mostly fuck Southern California!

Sorry for the rant!

• Like 2