Racegal - If there are blue lights behind you, FASTER is better!

Uh, faster means bigger ticket! Kinda hard to go faster when you're not familiar with the back roads and you're driving a 94 Blazer in need of some love. :( Better to just pull over and kiss ass!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez..... I haven't shown this. Me, last February and five months later after a 92 lb weight loss. Strictly diet and excersize. No surgery. I went from a size 46 pants to a 36. 3x shirt to a Lg or Xl

Couldn't resist Drew. Hope you like it.  

WHUT?

Posted Images

although dont forget to look up got busted by the bird phoenix pd has em everywhere when i went to motorcycle school in phoenix tried to get away thought i was home free until i saw it best bet then is to shut it down

True, pretty hard to outrun a chopper. But there was one video on those police chase shows, that the bike was starting to outrun the chopper. The only reason they caught the guy was he ran out of gas. If I remember right, the guy was on a Hayabusa, those things are crazy fast. I don't know what kinda helicopter the police were in, but the bike was definitely pulling on them in the video.

well in the desert i got a 600cc going 167 maxed out the hayabusas are governed at 185 you can get rid of that and they go round 215 or so im told but yea i think the choppers only go 140 or 150 but they have to slow to 90 to even bank a turn or so my buddy told me im thinkin go bout 160 or so hit the brakes and go for the nearest exit swap back on em :smoke:

although dont forget to look up got busted by the bird phoenix pd has em everywhere when i went to motorcycle school in phoenix tried to get away thought i was home free until i saw it best bet then is to shut it down

True, pretty hard to outrun a chopper. But there was one video on those police chase shows, that the bike was starting to outrun the chopper. The only reason they caught the guy was he ran out of gas. If I remember right, the guy was on a Hayabusa, those things are crazy fast. I don't know what kinda helicopter the police were in, but the bike was definitely pulling on them in the video.

well in the desert i got a 600cc going 167 maxed out the hayabusas are governed at 185 you can get rid of that and they go round 215 or so im told but yea i think the choppers only go 140 or 150 but they have to slow to 90 to even bank a turn or so my buddy told me im thinkin go bout 160 or so hit the brakes and go for the nearest exit swap back on em :smoke:

Yeah, I think they said the chopper was coming up on 180ish MPH when the bike started pulling away. You could the Y2K bike, and outrun pretty much anything street legal. It has a Rolls Royce helicopter engine :super: .

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking of speed....here is myself and a friend chasing down a new C6 vette at 175mph. the car is 210mph capable but since the guy we were chasing could go over 175mph and no passing was allowed during practice runs. Yes, this was a closed road for the Pony Express Open Road Race. Open Road Racing.....my other hobby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrSKwu51mP4

Edited by NataSS Inc
I dont have any pictures on my lap top but if anyone wants to take a look at my myspace page:

www.myspace.com/200mphjunkie

Racing stupid fast cars is my other hobby.

What kind of cars do you run? Sorry, I'm a NASCAR lunatic. From the pics I saw, you don't turn left. Not really familiar with anything other than that. But fast is good. Unless there are blue lights behind you! :eek:

I do whats called "Open Road Racing". Its where they close a 90-130 mile section of public hwy and let you enter speed classes based on skill level and car prep. You can read more about it at www.openroadracing.com

Its basically a high speeed time/distance rally. at the last few events we have been averaging speeds from 160-170mph. Cuising speeds are above 200mph. My firend owns the car and I co-drive it with him. 1 leg of the race he drives and I navigate, 2nd leg of the race I drive he navs. And yes, we turn left and right at speeds above 180mph. A few of the runs have corners that we go through flat footed.

The car is a chassis of an '86 vette with a '96 glass body. Only thing left on it thats a factory part are the chassis and upper and lower A arms, everything else is fabricated. Has a Katech built 410ci all aluminum splayed valve head motor, fuel injection, hogans intake. All in all it makes 700 rear wheel HP in a car that only weighs 2,400 lbs with 22 gallons of fuel and both of us in it and he IS NOT a small guy. Car is for sale right now, over 200K invested and for sale for 42K and you get all the spares and a 24ft enlclosed trailor with it.

396ef9.th.jpg

I have a TON more pictures of this if anyone wants to see them.

This year we are scaling back on time in the blue car and will be running the Lingenfelter Twin Turbo big bore C5 vette this year. wont be running in the same speed classes but whats scary is the TT vette has as much HP as the blue car.

Edited by NataSS Inc
I do whats called "Open Road Racing". Its where they close a 90-130 mile section of public hwy and let you enter speed classes based on skill level and car prep.

Man, you get to speed like crazy on regular highways?? You lucky SOB. :D

Germany has been fun but I'm ready to get home to the land of the free(er).

hey guys, great pics .not new here but hover most the time,heres a couple of pics from germany,i travel there every couple years to ride with friends,this is at the eagles nest and deutsches eck where the rhine river meets the mosel

post-6306-1199325751_thumb.jpg

post-6306-1199326936_thumb.jpg

I do whats called "Open Road Racing". Its where they close a 90-130 mile section of public hwy and let you enter speed classes based on skill level and car prep.

Man, you get to speed like crazy on regular highways?? You lucky SOB. :D

Pretty much. The road are closed for the events though. We have cars at some of these events that are AVERAGING close to 200mph. If you want to see what 210mph in a NASCAR looks like down a public highway go to www.openroadracing.com and click on the video link that says "flat out to the speed trap" on the main page. BIG FUN!

Edited by NataSS Inc

Here I am. Another young member of the Forum.

This is me at Cornerstone Fest in Illinois.

post-8687-1199736065_thumb.jpg

Here I am ready to start a Revolution.

post-8687-1199736019_thumb.jpg

Here I am in my with my new Baby. It's a girl, note the pink floral wallpaper.

post-8687-1199735385_thumb.jpg

And here I am in my Assassin's Creed get-up.

post-8687-1199735289_thumb.jpg

I like to dress for the occasion at hand. :blues::devil::ph34r::chris:

• 3 weeks later...

Me in my 712 Pinzgauer having a little fun. I use this and my 710 Pinzgauer to haul around my Saiga's to different hunting spots.

a couple of vids of me and my trucks in action can be found on youtube, username swpapresident

gallery_9034_175_331808.jpg

Edited by 6x6pinz

NataSS Inc thats cool. I will be racing my rookie year in dirt Late Models this next year. http://search.myway.com/search/GGimage.jht...%20late%20model 600 horse at 2300#s but I only go in a circle. Been racing for 5 years now but I would like to try off road rally or truck race, if going in a circle is this much fun I can't imagine how fun that would be.

6x6 that's a pretty neat looking truck. I like the different looking rigs. How much did that cost ya?

6x6 that's a pretty neat looking truck. I like the different looking rigs. How much did that cost ya?

Thanks, the base truck cost me $15K. I have put many creature comforts on it, xm radio,cb, intercom, lots of offroad armor, comfy seats..... but it has been a wonderful truck for me. I also have one in 4x4, paid $5k for it, got a really good deal. They are really amazing trucks in the stock configuration but can be modified as far as one is willing to go, much the same as the Saiga firearms.

Thanks, the base truck cost me $15K. I have put many creature comforts on it, xm radio,cb, intercom, lots of offroad armor, comfy seats..... but it has been a wonderful truck for me. I also have one in 4x4, paid $5k for it, got a really good deal. They are really amazing trucks in the stock configuration but can be modified as far as one is willing to go, much the same as the Saiga firearms.

That ones not a 4x4 and it can do that?

Eagle's Nest as in the General Walker hotel? :unsure:

Man, that brings back memories. :D

this was at the Kehlsteinhaus.given to hitler for his 50th birthday by his party ,in berchtesgardens,where his girlfriend made most of the old films of him.

Eagle's Nest as in the General Walker hotel? :unsure:

Man, that brings back memories. :D

this was at the Kehlsteinhaus.given to hitler for his 50th birthday by his party ,in berchtesgardens,where his girlfriend made most of the old films of him.

I lived in Berchtesgaden in the early '70's (as a young Army brat) for about two years. That whole area of the word is breathtaking (as in truly beautiful). :up:

As far as I know, the Military has deeded Berchtesgaden back to the Germans, which I consider a true shame. :cryss:

I assume by "Kehlsteinhaus" you're referring to the General (Skytop) Walker Hotel (or maybe even the Eagle's Nest?) which I remember parts of were constructed of stone?

I remember just before I left there as a kid, they found a previously unknown part of Hitler's bunker complex behind a secret wall in the basement area of the General Walker hotel. Did anything become of that (as in great discoveries?). :unsure:

I dont have any pictures on my lap top but if anyone wants to take a look at my myspace page:

www.myspace.com/200mphjunkie

Racing stupid fast cars is my other hobby.

What kind of cars do you run? Sorry, I'm a NASCAR lunatic. From the pics I saw, you don't turn left. Not really familiar with anything other than that. But fast is good. Unless there are blue lights behind you! :eek:

I do whats called "Open Road Racing". Its where they close a 90-130 mile section of public hwy and let you enter speed classes based on skill level and car prep. You can read more about it at www.openroadracing.com

Its basically a high speeed time/distance rally. at the last few events we have been averaging speeds from 160-170mph. Cuising speeds are above 200mph. My firend owns the car and I co-drive it with him. 1 leg of the race he drives and I navigate, 2nd leg of the race I drive he navs. And yes, we turn left and right at speeds above 180mph. A few of the runs have corners that we go through flat footed.

The car is a chassis of an '86 vette with a '96 glass body. Only thing left on it thats a factory part are the chassis and upper and lower A arms, everything else is fabricated. Has a Katech built 410ci all aluminum splayed valve head motor, fuel injection, hogans intake. All in all it makes 700 rear wheel HP in a car that only weighs 2,400 lbs with 22 gallons of fuel and both of us in it and he IS NOT a small guy. Car is for sale right now, over 200K invested and for sale for 42K and you get all the spares and a 24ft enlclosed trailor with it.

396ef9.th.jpg

I have a TON more pictures of this if anyone wants to see them.

This year we are scaling back on time in the blue car and will be running the Lingenfelter Twin Turbo big bore C5 vette this year. wont be running in the same speed classes but whats scary is the TT vette has as much HP as the blue car.

Wow!! Betcha have a blast doing that!!!

Here I am, FWIW.

A pretty non-threatening picture! I thought about an aggressive pose with an AR or an AK or something, but decided a picture of me in my natural environment would be best:

Flying my plane (a Maule) over the Southeast Washington Desert!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/maule/DSC02491.jpg

Taking pictures of yourself while flying a plane :eek: ?!?!? :D Cool pic, I've always wanted to learn to fly. It's one of those random "I wanna try that" things.

I've always wanted to join the mile high club myself. :up:

Or do it while in zero "G." :unsure:

Some of the female astronauts I've seen have possibilities. :wub::super:

I bet NASA would insist you wear a condom there. :eek:

I wonder if the finish would give you any propulsion? :rolleyes:

Edited by Racer 27

I wonder if the finish would give you any propulsion? :rolleyes:

Heh, maybe the Shuttle only has ribbed or nubbed condoms on it then? :cryss:

You should go for it Racer. Of my life's accomplishments to date, flying is about my favorite sourse of joy and serenity. If you have intelligence, time, and ambition you can do it too. It also helps if you have a decent job, spend your money very wisely (flying is VERY expensive),and an understanding family if you are married or have children. A good understanding of math and basic physics will come in handy too.

Check out my other website I contribut to, www.ipilot.com. There is a great Training Section. I moderate the Medical Section.