• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez..... I haven't shown this. Me, last February and five months later after a 92 lb weight loss. Strictly diet and excersize. No surgery. I went from a size 46 pants to a 36. 3x shirt to a Lg or Xl

Couldn't resist Drew. Hope you like it.  

WHUT?

Posted Images

Momma looks a bit shorter than you two but I bet she's bigger than you two put together, no? :rolleyes:

Her name should be "Grace"..... she has ALLOT of it....

Thats QUITE THE VIEW ya got there, Rangerdavid!!!

And Juggs... Whassa matta, dude?!?!?!? you got crotch critters or something?!?!? You forget how to SMILE?!?!?!?

I mean hell... I was thinking that it should be a happy pic... you look like your trying to break the camera with a glare! Someone tell you that you are NOT the "juggernaut bitch"?!?!? :lol: LOL Just bustin your chops, bro! :up:

:smoke:

Ummm... I WAS smiling..... :unsure:

see the left side of my lip is curled up?? no....my left... there.. you got it...

Edit to add: Actually, I'm still bummin' I didn't get my free AGP Mags from some lucky lotto winner.

Why do you have that "I just crapped my pants" look on your face????????

:haha:

My kid was getting money for collage that I didn't have to earn!!!!

enough to make anybody crap!

Family08.jpg

Here is a recent family pic from a Scholarship dinner for my boy....

As a working class Pop, I've pushed him pretty hard to use the intelligence God gave him.

He held up his end of the bargain! He has been accepted into University of Michigan School of Engineering.

I WAS very worried about paying the 24+K a year for him to attend... Now that he did his part,

I was fearful that I didn't earn enough to do mine.

I'm proud to say that his Scholastic accomplishments as procured him enough grants and Scholarships....

we may actually have to decline a few....

God is good....ALL the time!

James Graduates with Honors June 4th

Congrats on your kid, but don't thank god. Thank yourselves. Franky.J.

a better pic. with the large PBR patch.

Dude, Beer+Guns= Fucking risking accidents just waiting to happen. Kool patchy cut off sleeve jean jacket there. Your buddy holding your beer for you while shooting some empty ones off a fence or something?.

a better pic. with the large PBR patch.

Dude, Beer+Guns= Fucking risking accidents just waiting to happen. Kool patchy cut off sleeve jean jacket there. Your buddy holding your beer for you while shooting some empty ones off a fence or something?.

I believe that is a BUD his buddy is holding................not PBR

Why is everyone assuming, because there is a guy there drinking a beer, that the guy shooting is too with no evidence of another beer around? I'd just assume the guy is doing the right thing until proven otherwise. I've went down with Cobra and drank a few w/o shooting. Let's give the guy a break until we know different.

I thought some people would cry about my friend drinking a beer in the pic. He will not shoot guns AT ALL I don't know how a dirty punk is so afraid of gun. He did shoot with me once put only after his girl friend did. By the way the ar-15 is loaded with blanks to lunch full 12 Oz cans of bud out of the gun Not to say that someone could still not be hurt with mixing alcohol and guns. I was the one shooting and I didn't have a drop because I was driving anyway to and from range. And if I was drinking that would be me and the dumb a$$'s around me to worry about. I see more stupid people on utube hurting them selves sober to trust anyone but my owen judgement.

And yes It is bud that's why we were shooting it into a rock wall in the quarry :killer:

Edited by madmax4x4

Just found this when I was transferring pics from my desktop to my laptop.

Here's me polluting the woods near Bushkill Falls in the Poconos a couple years ago :lol: :lol: .

Edited by 22_Shooter

As far as assumptions go, if a cop pulls you over and there's a sixpack with one missing on the seat, he'll assume the same thing. If you werren't drinking, good for you in showing proper judgment. As far as "crying" goes..... your choice in words leaves something to be desired.

Here's me polluting the woods near Bushkill Falls in the Poconos a couple years ago :lol: :lol: .

You acid deposition bastard!! :lolol:

I know, I know :D . But this is how I look at it: We paid about $15/person to get "into" the falls and surrounding areas, and the 1 porta-john that was on the trail was locked up (not as in occupied, as in locked). So screw 'em. I wasn't waiting 'til we walked all the way back to the buildings :lol: .

Nice ink !!!!

Is Shannon to blame for being the "bad influence", or did you just by god decide to get it ???

Once you start, it's hard to get just one over time............... Last time I counted, I have 14. No theme or anything.....

I look like a slot machine when I take off my shirt..................... Memory/Place markers, in my case.........

That Daisy is the most realistic looking...... er ...wait..

Sweet rose sandi! Congrats on your FIRST tat.......

We need a tat thread.....

post-1182-1211845865_thumb.jpg

Me (Tank Gunner) far right with 240 C with dismount kit. Picture is of my tank crew in Iraq 2004.

Second Soldier from the left (Tank Commander) lost his life in a tank accident that also medically

retired me from service. Other two soldiers still in, KICKING FUCKING ASS in the Army. Great

group of soldiers I've had the pleasure to serve with. May my Tank Commander Rest In Peace.