Nice ink !!!!

Is Shannon to blame for being the "bad influence", or did you just by god decide to get it ???

Once you start, it's hard to get just one over time............... Last time I counted, I have 14. No theme or anything.....

I look like a slot machine when I take off my shirt..................... Memory/Place markers, in my case.........

You guys are so right. Can't eat just one! I'm just sitting here thinking where I'll get my next one. This rose will turn into my avatar. Need $$$ for that.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez..... I haven't shown this. Me, last February and five months later after a 92 lb weight loss. Strictly diet and excersize. No surgery. I went from a size 46 pants to a 36. 3x shirt to a Lg or Xl

Couldn't resist Drew. Hope you like it.  

WHUT?

Posted Images

Went up Mt. Willard yesterday with my dog and a flag and got some pics. My pastor gave a kick ass sermon yesterday, mostly about the history of Memorial day, so I wanted to do something to at least acknowledge the holiday somehow.

It truly is a blessing to live in this country and I deeply appreciate what our service men and women have done for us.

post-635-1211853367_thumb.jpg

Crawford Notch from Mt Willard, RTE. 302 (center) Conway RR (left)

post-635-1211853791_thumb.jpg

Edited by chris410
Went up Mt. Willard yesterday with my dog and a flag and got some pics. My pastor gave a kick ass sermon yesterday, mostly about the history of Memorial day, so I wanted to do something to at least acknowledge the holiday somehow.

It truly is a blessing to live in this country and I deeply appreciate what our service men and women have done for us.

post-635-1211853367_thumb.jpg

Crawford Notch from Mt Willard, RTE. 302 (center) Conway RR (left)

post-635-1211853791_thumb.jpg

Cool pic, and awesome view!

post-1182-1211845865_thumb.jpg

Me (Tank Gunner) far right with 240 C with dismount kit. Picture is of my tank crew in Iraq 2004.

Second Soldier from the left (Tank Commander) lost his life in a tank accident that also medically

retired me from service. Other two soldiers still in, KICKING FUCKING ASS in the Army. Great

group of soldiers I've had the pleasure to serve with. May my Tank Commander Rest In Peace.

Thanks for your (and your crews) valorous service, Dude! :up:

I firmly believe that it's our brave Military Veterans service that keeps this country so great. :super:

Um, Third of the Seventh (mechanized) Cavalry, perhaps? :unsure: I was assigned to the 4/7 Air Cavalry in '85-86 myself. Freakin' great times those was. :up::lol:

• 1 month later...
A chainsaw forum I use to go to and a couple others have done this and it seemed to be liked. Sort of neat to put a face to the name. Sorry if it's been done before.......or stupid. This is the most recent pic I could find. No, I'm not playing with myself.

post-2536-1160018717_thumb.jpg

I'm the one on the right......... :rolleyes:

post-11732-1214932296_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
my face will stay hidden...unless there is a time and place where we all would decide to meet...

WTF kinda mask is that? :ph34r:

Looks kinda crazy.

i believe its an old welding mask...i stole it from my buddy's grandparents farm when i was like 16...

• 1 month later...

Just started looking around at other areas of the forum. Found this thread...

This is the most recent picture of "me" while home on leave.

EDIT: Found the second pic. Day I got that toy and better one of "me".

IMGP3547.jpg

IMGP3534.jpg

Edited by wildcatkit52
Sweet ride! So how fast does it go anyway? :batman:

I haven't found that limit yet...

I have had it just under 90 in a short distance. The guy that built it said the fastest he had it was right at 100 on a dirt road up in michigan...

The 02 CBR954RR engine is completely stock. Nothing around me stays stock... I will have a few changes to make to it next year after I am home...

I go out to Little Sahara at least a few times a year to play in the sand with that and a few other things in the link on my sig... I plan on seeing how this toy stands up to some of the faster quads in drag races. As of now I have only raced a stock polaris 450 outlaw on dirt. I could let him take off then walk past him like he was on a 400ex... This thing is a blast to play with.

Edited by wildcatkit52
Looks like a real blast !! Built up in Michigan, was it ???

Yeah. Here is a link to the site for them. They are from Australia. More pictures of mine on the page there.

http://www.edge.au.com/buggies_piranha.htm

Here is a vid of the second day getting to know it at Mayflower.

th_3ddb770a.jpg

More short vids and pics at this link.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v325/wildcatkit52/Piranha/

Oh, and another pic I found of me... You know, to keep with the thread topic.

IMGP1355.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

new around here - just ordered my first saiga a few days ago - may aswell add myself to this.

this is me stalking my friends in the woods during one of many annual paintball days

post-12708-1221656820_thumb.jpg

and this is me in the ER getting stitched up after an angle grinder disk exploded - hey atleast i was wearing eye protection.

post-12708-1221656859.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry... I dont have any pics of me with any guns... Usually if I have a gun in my hand I cant be taking my own pic. LOL :lol:

:smoke:

Man I love your avatar. I bet the full size pic is awe inspiring lol

Don't take this personal but yours sucks!!! :rolleyes::haha:

Sorry... I dont have any pics of me with any guns... Usually if I have a gun in my hand I cant be taking my own pic. LOL :lol:

:smoke:

Man I love your avatar. I bet the full size pic is awe inspiring lol

Don't take this personal but yours sucks!!! :rolleyes::haha:

No, actually (as far as I know :unsure: ) Rosie is a licker. :eek::wacko:

• 2 weeks later...