The ole' man had to go play snow! So look what happens when you let them outside! :rolleyes:

He said he was gonna play Halo...for real!

He's kinda like a giant dorky viking! (Sorry Guido, I don't think he would hold up in the Texas heat! LOL!)

Ha Ha and I hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I know that is a little early but I am not on here a whole hell-of-a-lot!

Luv you guys!

~In Christ, Lorie :angel:

DSC01740.jpg

DSC01744.jpg

DSC01742.jpg

Edited by Mrs. Juggernaut
I just noticed the Christmas elephant. Is that some kinda Michigan tradition? :haha:

Nope, I just like penguins and pachyderms...

I'm really wishin I wore a Santa hat in the pics...

I just noticed the Christmas elephant. Is that some kinda Michigan tradition? :haha:

My ex was into elephants, she had them all over our apartment. Supposedly, it is bad luck if the elephant statues/trinkets in your house don't have the trunks faced toward the door :unsure: . I'm not superstitious, so I would turn them away from the door randomly to make her mad :D .

My ex was into elephants, she had them all over our apartment. Supposedly, it is bad luck if the elephant statues/trinkets in your house don't have the trunks faced toward the door :unsure: . I'm not superstitious, so I would turn them away from the door randomly to make her mad :D .

well, he ain't in the house.. but he is facing the entrance of our driveway.. does that count?

no, hes part Yeti, alright...

sorry to report it was 27 last night, getting out of here tomorrow morning for the desert I love so much.....oh, I do love America, so...........

Edited by Bvamp
The ole' man had to go play snow! So look what happens when you let them outside! :rolleyes:

He said he was gonna play Halo...for real!

He's kinda like a giant dorky viking! (Sorry Guido, I don't think he would hold up in the Texas heat! LOL!)

Ha Ha and I hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I know that is a little early but I am not on here a whole hell-of-a-lot!

Luv you guys!

~In Christ, Lorie :angel:

DSC01740.jpg

DSC01744.jpg

DSC01742.jpg

Evening and a very merry Christmas to you and Drew! Just a question about photo #1... Is the elephant that's between Jugg and the house an ice sculpture or is it acrylic? Just wondered. Oh! And BTW, is that really an elephant or, considering the armed Yeti that has escaped from Halo, is it actually the last surviving Great Wooley Mammoth or perhaps mastadon?

awesome! (except the elephant, which looks like shit, sorry bro :) )

Bummer. we bought it just for you! :haha:

'bert, Chinese lead paint wire frame with clear "fishing line" and lights.

awesome! (except the elephant, which looks like shit, sorry bro :) )

Bummer. we bought it just for you! :haha:

'bert, Chinese lead paint wire frame with clear "fishing line" and lights.

Hell, no real endangered pachyderm ivory anywhere on it? :killer:

Shit, I forgot. The Chinese are hoarding it all to supposedly keep their little rice peckers stiff. :up: