Hey Sua, What's it like getting some FN parts over there? I'm thinking of getting an FNC. hint hint.

there's FNC Sporters floating around (second hand & semi-auto only), dunno how about parts. since the FNC was still in production (and is still in use in the belgian army) i suspect getting parts aint too hard (except for the numbered parts, ofc, which require a license out here).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grumpy was born and spent his first years in Washington D.C. , home of the Federal guvmnt. Spent the best part of the last 50 odd years here in Maryland--looking forward to retiring to a southern mountain and digging in!

Raised in Lansing, Michigan. Moved all over until I met my wife in Oklahoma. Then we moved to Texas for 15 years, got a new job and spent 1 1/2 years in Central Arkansas. Then, we moved to Wake Forest, where we've been for about a year.

WELL! Hello there neighbor! :smoke:

Raised in Lansing, Michigan. Moved all over until I met my wife in Oklahoma. Then we moved to Texas for 15 years, got a new job and spent 1 1/2 years in Central Arkansas. Then, we moved to Wake Forest, where we've been for about a year.

So far we really like living in North Carolina. I just wish we had some cooler weather for Christmas day.

What part of NC are you from? If you live anywhere near Wake Forest, can you give me the low down on some ranges where I can shoot? Also, a helpful FFL in the area?

Thanks

WJ

So far we really like living in North Carolina. I just wish we had some cooler weather for Christmas day.

What part of NC are you from? If you live anywhere near Wake Forest, can you give me the low down on some ranges where I can shoot? Also, a helpful FFL in the area?

Thanks

WJ

Shhhh! It's plenty cool! I know of a range. I can see it from the window I'm looking out right now. :killer::super::smoke:

Thanks

WJ

Sure man,

We are relatively close.

Sending a PM now....

Born & raised n Dayton, Ohio. Lived in Texas, Florida, Louisiana, Arizona, and a few other places I won't mention because they are probably still looking for me (it was a long time ago and I'm a nice person now). Currently in central Ohio

cpu77-only three miles from the track? you dog, I'm so jealous.

Just outside of Altoona, Pennsylvania. Home of the Horseshoe Curve , that and a whole bunch of old trains. I've been told that Hitler had this place lined up about the 3rd or 4th on the east coast to be bombed due to the massive amount of rail traffic going through the curve.

Ain't sure what else cool is from local history.

we have 22-25 THOUSAND actual page views a DAY here. you might be surprised as to how local people here are to each of us.

hell, if we get too organised, they may need to rewrite some militia laws! this isnt your average internet forum, nor your average gun forum on the internet, THAT IS FOR SURE!

Sadly in WI.....no Concealed carry here.....DAMNIT!....freaking liberal governor!!!

Menomonee Falls (northern burb of Milwaukee)

at least i am a range member and can shoot when i want too.....and freeze my ass off at the same time!...woohoo!

Graduated from Holt in 88.....

How about you?

we have 22-25 THOUSAND actual page views a DAY here. you might be surprised as to how local people here are to each of us.

hell, if we get too organised, they may need to rewrite some militia laws! this isnt your average internet forum, nor your average gun forum on the internet, THAT IS FOR SURE!

Ain't AMerica Great?!!!