Scratch & Dent Drums for sale!

I have listed 68 scratch and dent drums on gunbroker. Penny start and no reserve! The auction explains it all. View them all here: http://gunbroker.com/Auction/SellerAuctions.asp?User=1141361

4 different types of s&d drums lited. Here is a link to 1 of each type.

18 of these, http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=116971213

9 of these, http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=116971549

26 of these, http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=116972015

15 of these, http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=116972370

Mike... I HOPE you will be raking in the dough hand over fist off of gunbroker!!!

I may have to have someone buy me one of them!! LOL

:smoke:

I guess that is a possibility! I just needed to unload them. I'm hoping with the large volume that is listed will give a lot of people a chance to pick one up at a good price.

Mike... I HOPE you will be raking in the dough hand over fist off of gunbroker!!!

I may have to have someone buy me one of them!! LOL

I guess that is a possibility! I just needed to unload them. I'm hoping with the large volume that is listed will give a lot of people a chance to pick one up at a good price.

I couldn't keep up with the bids. I think gunbroker could crash. I eventually got two good bids in. It sure beats watching those $400 drum auctions and gives a ton of people a respectable chance at a drum.

Good luck to everyone. Seller and buyers

Edited by klm390

I just hope we dont have dealers try to step in and buy 20 or 30 of them, so they figure they can turn around and try to sell them as "perfect new stock" to an un-knowing gun populace... at $400.00 + bucks each... all just to make a bigger buck for themselves...

Regardless... I think its a great way to get these drums out there... and from the looks of the auctions going... Mike D. is doing well!!! AWESOME!!!! GO MIKE!!!! Kick some ass!!! :super::up::super:

I just hope we dont have dealers try to step in and buy 20 or 30 of them, so they figure they can turn around and try to sell them as "perfect new stock" to an un-knowing gun populace... at $400.00 + bucks each... all just to make a bigger buck for themselves...

Regardless... I think its a great way to get these drums out there... and from the looks of the auctions going... Mike D. is doing well!!! AWESOME!!!! GO MIKE!!!! Kick some ass!!! :super::up::super:

Some are getting up pretty high already. Just saw a scratch & dent at $275 and some more real close.

Each auction is for ONE DRUM... there are 68 auctions, 68 drums... nothing complex or hard to figure out about it...

If you want to bid on one... pick one and bid on it, you will win one drum for each auction you win.

If the auction closes at 120 bucks, that person wins THAT DRUM at 120 bucks... if it closes at 300... someone just paid 300 for that drum...

I think the MAD SCRAMBLE for the drums by bid snipers at the ending time is going to be hysterical!!! as all the auctions close VERY QUICKLY in relation to each other!!! :lol:

I think the MAD SCRAMBLE for the drums by bid snipers at the ending time is going to be hysterical!!! as all the auctions close VERY QUICKLY in relation to each other!!

gunbroker isn't like ebay where sniping works. You can respond with a new bid up to 15 minutes even if the end time has passed. More like a real auction in that sense.

I have bought 8 guns on gunbroker and each was either a fair or really good deal. You just have to research what you want and watch for it. Take a little risk sometimes too for a bargain. I got a killer deal on a perfect marlin 1894CB that had the action job, titanium firing pin and upgraded sights. Nearest I can figure guns are like hot rods and nobody trust anybody elses mods so it went untouched. Great gun.

Edited by rocinante
You are already loaded up on bids on every single drum and six days out. Gotta feel good Mike you capitalist you :)

Glad I got my second batch order in.

True........I saw one guy on here bid on 20 DRUMS by himself........... What the ironic thing is, you can still get some available on his website for $230 and these will all sell for higher than that.

Thanks to MIKE for NOT changing his price on the 2nd run when he could easily be selling them for $300+ THANK YOU MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a true gentleman and that is no shit. Most of these A-holes would and HAVE all ready raised there prices 2x and 3x over.

Yeah but I put a $75 cap on 20 drums..... we all know that a sale that cheap was never going to happen :rolleyes: .. so much for wishful thinking .. besides.. I have been working 14 hr days for the past 4 months... I havent even shot one of the first batch of 6 drums I ordered. :unsure: I hope they work ... maybe they where cheap false mockups ..... :haha: Thanks for your time and perstistence Mike, its the American way.... just hope you dont make any money as an small business owner .. or Uncle Sam "Hussien" will come-a-knockin next ap15.... so you really need to donate the 3rd batch to a non profit charity.. to offset gains... is this working at all ?? :smoke:

Edited by Fxds