My new baby.

Wooo Hooo.

From the last of the first run.

163zvt.jpg

2cnukb5.jpg

k13n5z.jpg

2wreq2e.jpg

And a new project. They say a pic is worth a thousand words.

2s01ezq.jpg

What is the oal?

Barrel is 18 and 5/32

Without the buttpad the OAL is 27 1/2

LOP from where a pistol grip will leave enough clearance to load and unload an AGP is about 15-16. A stretch but my natural LOP (notch of elbow to trigger finger) is 14 1/2

But the idea of using the mag as a PG keeps crossing my mind.

Edited by KrisFox

It is probably NOT LIKELY that the drum would be usable in bullpup configuration, as it would sit too close to your shoulder/face, etc... but who knows... we will see... :up: Stranger things have been accomplished.

:smoke:

It is probably NOT LIKELY that the drum would be usable in bullpup configuration, as it would sit too close to your shoulder/face, etc... but who knows... we will see... :up: Stranger things have been accomplished.

Easy drum bullpup:

- drill a pinhole through the center post of the drum

- invert the receiver

- drum doubles as the mother-of-all-peep sites!

:ph34r:

but then you could ONLY SHOOT IT LEFT HANDED.... :unsure:

Or else you would be taking every round in the side of the face!!!! and the charging handle isnt too nice to your cheek either... :lol:

Details, details... put down the tofu and man-up already! :unsure:

I kid... I just posted again to stare at your avatar :wub:

I did a 410 bullpup.. Still need to get few things on it done before I duracoat it. It was a stock kit I got from centerfire that was for a x39. Had to do a lotta dremeling/filing and test fitting. I used Dinzg's bolt on retainer and it holds really well during the 10rds test rounds I put through it.

Yes... the trigger is spongy and sucks... but it is a shotgun.. Not like I'm taking it to a 3 gun or anything.

I did a 410 bullpup.. Still need to get few things on it done before I duracoat it. It was a stock kit I got from centerfire that was for a x39. Had to do a lotta dremeling/filing and test fitting. I used Dinzg's bolt on retainer and it holds really well during the 10rds test rounds I put through it.

Yes... the trigger is spongy and sucks... but it is a shotgun.. Not like I'm taking it to a 3 gun or anything.

Nice work. I'm impressed.

• 1 month later...
Bullpup right? Keep us posted cause of that flies we all are going to want to know how you and what you did. I sure would. And congrats on the drum. They're the cats ass and the bees knees :cat:

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! I do hope you are running video and taking pics step by step of your bullpup build because it is major hotness!

• 7 months later...

Hey KrisFox I think I may have something of interest to you. I'm also building a bullpup with my Saiga, I started this project after seeing Badman400s on the PLR-16 forum. the LOP was a little bit too far out for me also so I started to get closer and closer to the magazine, I think (in theory of course) that I may have found a solution that will allow you to get as close to the mag as possible and still allow the use of a drum mag. Its basically a thumbhole stock. if your interested hit me up.

YARP