This law will only work if they outlaw grinders that could fabricate points on metal.

Then they will have to outlaw metal and the rocks that make the grinders.

Then, finally, everyone will be safe.

People need to think about this goofy shit and the slippery slope when they say, "oh, they are just going after those evil 'assault' weapons that serve no purpose; they won't ever come after my hunting guns."

Well they lost the guns, obviously kitchen knives were next.

So when is the mandatory training wheels on all scooters and automated cars policies go into effect? Oh, and dogs need their canine teeth removed and they must have their vocal cords shaved some how, because I mean come on.. if the dog barks the people that own the house will actually know someone is trying to break in. we can't have that, it isn't safe for the criminals.

wtf is going on with the world? seriously.

WTF is happening to the once proud and strong people of Great Britain?

They wanted to give us an example of what happens to a people who beg the government to take away their rights. Let Britain be an example for us to learn by.

How are these people going to eat?

I've had some English cooking, and that poor knife could barely hack it's way through.

Anti-stab knife. When are they going to perfect the bat that can't hit people?

Edited by Graniteer

I had a lengthy discussion with a Brit regarding their measures for "safety" and he was appalled the way Americans tote around guns, so I brought up a statistic from his own government about stickups in his country....at syringe point...I said " Well at least in America, if some asshole sticks a syringe in my face and threatens me with it, he dies and I don't just give in like a pussy Brit." That was the end of the conversation......figures they gotta make anti stab knives, the syringe business is taking off :haha:

"Anti-stab knife"???????? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha. Wow.

Great thinking there, Mr. Cornock. :rolleyes: My first thought was exactly what ReverendFranz said.............you don't need a sharp point, or point at all, so SLIT SOMEONE'S THROAT!

There's absolutely no way to get rid of stabbings. You could just go jail-house on someone.......take a toothbrush, rub the end of it against a concrete wall until you have a point, and stab away. Done deal. :ded:

I'm glad I live in the USA. The Brits must hold the record for the most stabings, to go this far........

It makes me sad to see what's happend to a once great country. We all need to stand up to the Libs in America so this crap is not imported to the US.

After thinking this one over the best solution is to stop assholes breeding, in one generation most of the scum would have died off, let the decent people have sharp knives, cary hand guns , proably let them have full autos too! brittian can be great again!

Can this be converted to hi-cap by grinding?

Only if you replace the handguards with domestic made parts.

You don't need a sharp edge to stab someone. That's about as logical as the US trying to take Guns away from Law Abiding Citizens. My idea is that if everyone had a gun no one would commit crimes. I mean who would walk into a bank and try to rob it if everyone in the bank is packing.

Nah Criminals obviously don't obey the law, what makes htem think that they are going to play by the rules and get their gun at a gun shop. There are places here in Oklahoma where you can walk in buy a gun and walk out no questions asked. The worst part is it's legal to sell your guns this way in Oklahoma. Not from a gun store but if you have a gun you want to get rid of then unless you get a bill of sell, then you have no evidence that you ever sold the guy the gun and you could goto prison if your gun surfaces at a crime scene. Seriously though everyone is getting to wacked out about these weapon laws. I think Knives should be allowed to be tipped and all Law Abiding Citizens should be allowed a gun. Although personally I also believe that no man or government should be able to dictate to us what weapons we are able to have or not have in our homes.

You don't need a sharp edge to stab someone. That's about as logical as the US trying to take Guns away from Law Abiding Citizens. My idea is that if everyone had a gun no one would commit crimes. I mean who would walk into a bank and try to rob it if everyone in the bank is packing.

Nah Criminals obviously don't obey the law, what makes htem think that they are going to play by the rules and get their gun at a gun shop. There are places here in Oklahoma where you can walk in buy a gun and walk out no questions asked. The worst part is it's legal to sell your guns this way in Oklahoma. Not from a gun store but if you have a gun you want to get rid of then unless you get a bill of sell, then you have no evidence that you ever sold the guy the gun and you could goto prison if your gun surfaces at a crime scene. Seriously though everyone is getting to wacked out about these weapon laws. I think Knives should be allowed to be tipped and all Law Abiding Citizens should be allowed a gun. Although personally I also believe that no man or government should be able to dictate to us what weapons we are able to have or not have in our homes.

Switzerland is one of the safest nations in the world... could this be why?

post-18302-1245371801_thumb.jpg

Edited by 690gr
Yes I would say that is exactly why. :super:

Imagine going through the soda isle at Kroger (or Giant Eagle/Iggle/IGA/Ralph's/Hy-vee etc..) with your slinged S-12 and everyone else being pretty ho-hum about it due to its expected commonplace in society like this Swiss citizen's SIG.

post-18302-1245514978_thumb.jpg

Edited by 690gr
These have blunt tips, too.

282d1149848685-master-usa-96_1.jpg

cleaver%20knife%20set3.JPG

+1

Butcher knives,motorcycle helmets,machetes and weighted bamboo fishing poles were the top murder weapons in Malaysia when it was the MURDER CAPITOL OF THE WORLD.

A country where possession of a gun was a death penalty offense was the murder capital of the world for a decade and pointy knive and guns weren't even in the top 5 for murder weapons.If people want to kill each other they will find a way no matter what.

Imagine going through the soda isle at Kroger (or Giant Eagle/Iggle/IGA/Ralph's/Hy-vee etc..) with your slinged S-12 and everyone else being pretty ho-hum about due to its expected commonplace in society.

Then imagine some miscreant trying to pull off an armed robbery or purse snatching in that same grocery store while a few lads similarly equipped were there shopping for snacks and sundries,LOL

Imagine going through the soda isle at Kroger (or Giant Eagle/Iggle/IGA/Ralph's/Hy-vee etc..) with your slinged S-12 and everyone else being pretty ho-hum about it due to its expected commonplace in society like this Swiss citizen's SIG.

post-5916-1245564821.gif