What should our acronym be for this forum?

What should our forum acronym be?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Options

• S12COM
    • SCOM
    • SAIGACOM
    • S12
    • BFG12COM
    • SaTcom
    • Other

Well there is ARFCOM (ar15.com) and THR (thehighroad.com) most popularly followed by a few others. When we refer to this forum elsewhere on the net what should our acronym or abbreviation be? As for myself, I have been using S12COM, but maybe we should standardize it. Your thoughts?

post-18302-1246549424_thumb.jpg

Edited by 690gr

Whatever you decide, I would always try and keep it as simple (KISS principal) and generic as possible. I would not harness myself into something model specific. I worked for a major oil company in a previous life and there was a contest to name a division of the company to make jackets patches etc. I knew everyone would try and get real specific in the naming, so I took a different tact stayed simple and won. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KISS_principle

Just my 0.02

Good luck,

Yakdung

TBFNTOFSSFILTPIALBAB

The Best Fuckin', No, The ONLY Fuckin' Saiga Specific Forum, I Love This Place, I Also Love Bacon And Boobies.

I love Bacon and Boobies too.... Wow.... wow.. wow...

(in dogs voice from the beggin strips commercial)..... sniff, sniff, wheres the boobies. Gotta have boobies. Only one thing smells like boobies, and its gotta be boobies. There, whats in the bag, I cant read! its BOOBIES!!!!! nyum nyum nyum nyum!!!

Anyway, I agree with those who say we dont need an acronym. But

Ima go with

SAI-COM

TBFNTOFSSFILTPIALBAB

The Best Fuckin', No, The ONLY Fuckin' Saiga Specific Forum, I Love This Place, I Also Love Bacon And Boobies.

I love Bacon and Boobies too.... Wow.... wow.. wow...

Who doesn't like bacon and boobies???????

I'd have to question a man's sanity, who didn't like the above. :lol:

(in dogs voice from the beggin strips commercial)..... sniff, sniff, wheres the boobies. Gotta have boobies. Only one thing smells like boobies, and its gotta be boobies. There, whats in the bag, I cant read! its BOOBIES!!!!! nyum nyum nyum nyum!!!

I LOL'ed. :lolol: