Any term created by the corrupt media that ends in -ER

Examples:

TruthER

birthER

freepER

tenthER

tin foil hattER

teabaggER

AND THATS JUST SHIT THEY CREATED THIS YEAR! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Near-miss) WTF if the forklift almost hit me, wouldn't it be a near hit!   (Initial quality) Should I be surprised the new car started. It implies eventual failure.   (Hate crime) This one gets t

Here's a short list off the top of my head:   Global Warming   Green   Gay   Progressive   Fairness   Multicultural   Can't   Fetus   Gun control   gender (instead of sex)   wing

Here are some I could do without

Ho

You Know

Conversate

Months years old EG. My baby is 10 months years old

Ax EG. Ax me a question

Baby's Mama or Daddy

Borack Obama

Disrespected

These are like finger nails on a blackboard.

I will think of more...

• Like 1

Dude!!...How can you not like single moms? From my perspective, a single mom is a MILF that is back in the game!!! :f0ckers: Well some of them are MILFs!!

Being called a "Dawg" - Hate that

Ghet(sp?) When referred to a firearm

Ax instead of Ask or Axed instead of Asked

Holla - as in Holla at me (call me)

digits- as in gimme your digits (phone#)

There is more but what really, really, really pisses me of are the ridiculously stupid questions people ask me when they find out I'm not American. Its one thing to be curious its another thing is you dont think before opening your mouth.

Here are a few I remember

Did you guys have refrigerators? No motherfucker, we had thousands of nukes but could not figure out how to keep food frozen.

Do bears really rome around in Moscow? Yes, in 1481.

I heard its always cold, even in the summer!

These are just of the top of my head.

Edited by Arik

Who and whom being confused enrages me.

Who is for the subject, whom is for objects!

For example.

Who do I love? wrong

Whom do i love? correct

I (subject) love her (object).

It would sound wrong if I said the answer to the question wrong.

For example:

Me(subject) loves she (subject).

Our languages is an SVO language SUBJECT VERB OBJECT.

More

"Same difference."

"My bad"

"Dude"

"WTF"

"Fuck that"

"Nigga'"

refering their mate as "my bitch"

"blog"

"twitter"

Basically I hate when people use acronyms that are a part of internet jargon in their speech.

Peoples language today is to course for my ears. To much cussin' fer my eurs.

"Intensive purposes", when it should be "Intents and purposes".

It's not even that I can't stand it. I just think it's funny.

For all INTENSIVE purposes you DUDEs really need to look into employment as secretaries.:haha:

.....but what really, really, really pisses me of are the ridiculously stupid questions people ask me when they find out I'm not American. Its one thing to be curious its another thing is you dont think before opening your mouth.

Here are a few I remember

Did you guys have refrigerators? No motherfucker, we had thousands of nukes but could not figure out how to keep food frozen.

Do bears really rome around in Moscow? Yes, in 1481.

I heard its always cold, even in the summer!

These are just of the top of my head.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Ghet(sp?) When referred to a firearm

Welcome to the states, Arik! I think you're referring to the slang term "gat".

I don't care for it either, but its part of American urban slang.

What? No slang in Родина, мой друг? That's no fun.

Edited by Kevin in Texas

Hope

Change

Yes we Can

Progressive

"common sense policy"

United Nations

Green

Nobel Peace Prize

Redistribution

"community"

Affirmative Action

"why does any need that gun?" it's my right not need

social justice

XMAS

Martail Law

And like it mentioned before, if you were born here then you are an AMERICAN. Nothing else.

I know some of these have already been mentioned, but they piss me off enough to be mentioned again.

• Like 1

"Will that be paper or plastic?" Look, just surprise me, OK?

"Will this be all for you?" No, I only like to pay for a few items at a time.

"Would you like some help out with that?" Yes, this loaf of bread and jar of mayonaise looks pretty heavy. We better get two people on this.

Here are some that I hear all of the time..

: Same difference

: AX (as in "Can I ax you something") Already posted, but still hate it...

: "I have this friend who (insert BS here)"

: My personal favorite of all time "Let me tell you a question"

Ok, I feel much better now :smoke:

Edited by GeorgiaPD

like - the word that makes everything the same

The vertical orientation of the colors: Red White & Blue --- being UPSIDE DOWN.

Blue goes on top dammit. We ain't French. :chris:

The Post Office and American Airways, an the US Military's tri-color bunting at Ceremonies get it right.

Just about the rest of the planet gets it wrong.

Edited by kencrawleysc

"Semiautomatic Assault Weapon"--"Assault" is a noun (action specifically), not an adjective. If you beat somebody into unconsciousness with your dick, your tallywhacker is then an "assault weapon".

Who and whom being confused enrages me.

Who is for the subject, whom is for objects!

For example.

Who do I love? wrong

Whom do i love? correct

I (subject) love her (object).

It would sound wrong if I said the answer to the question wrong.

For example:

Me(subject) loves she (subject).

Our languages is an SVO language SUBJECT VERB OBJECT.

More

"Same difference."

"My bad"

"Dude"

"WTF"

"Fuck that"

"Nigga'"

refering their mate as "my bitch"

"blog"

"twitter"

Basically I hate when people use acronyms that are a part of internet jargon in their speech.

Peoples language today is to course for my ears. To much cussin' fer my eurs.

"Intensive purposes", when it should be "Intents and purposes".

It's not even that I can't stand it. I just think it's funny.

For all INTENSIVE purposes you DUDEs really need to look into employment as secretaries.:haha:

...........or people could just not use made up words. Either way, like I said, no skin off my back. It's just funny.

English%20Mother%20Fucker.jpeg

"Will that be paper or plastic?" Look, just surprise me, OK?

It's always plastic for me. They're perfect for the little bathroom garbage can! :super:

"I'm just saying" WTF does that mean. People think they can say anything and as long

as it is followed with "I'm just saying" it's ok. "Boy you are the fattest girl I have

ever Seen!!" "I'm just saying.."

Do you mean FATTEST or PHATTEST? :unsure:

"LIKE"

Cuz ya know LIKE I was gonna LIKE post something that was LIKE funny and that LIKE irritated me and LIKE I couldn't LIKE remember what it was... If I hear one more product of our public schools that can't LIKE think LIKE fast enough to LIKE speak with LIKE normal LIKE phrasing..

Edited by chevymann

"LIKE"

Cuz ya know LIKE I was gonna LIKE post something that was LIKE funny and that LIKE irritated me and LIKE I couldn't LIKE remember what it was... If I hear one more product of our public schools that can't LIKE think LIKE fast enough to LIKE speak with LIKE normal LIKE phrasing..

+1

Like, You know.

110%

Frickin

She came to "my work" or "my job"

There are so many!

I hate the face that words like "GUN NUTS" are used to explain me because i like to exercise the right of freedom.

Dont get me wrong i LOVE! guns but that just bothers me.

for example, i called this guy who had an sks in the lacol adds for sale. It was a pretty good price and i was willing to buy it, only i couldnt get off work to come get it right away. He says to me " well i cant hold it long, all these "GUN NUT JOBS" out there are about knocking my door down to get to this thing." I hung up on him. Thanks dick ill buy a gun some place else, continue being a moron alone id like to stay away so it doesnt rub off on me.

Edited by chevyman097

"I'm just saying" WTF does that mean. People think they can say anything and as long

as it is followed with "I'm just saying" it's ok. "Boy you are the fattest girl I have

You noticed that too huh?

+1!

Aside from just particular words, how about widening the scope to include people who feel like they must BITCH about something....ANYTHING, just for the sake of bitching about it. People need to fucking relax a little and learn to tolerate more when it's not done with malicious intent. As in FUCKEM if they can't take a joke! It's the damned internet already. Turn the shit off and go outside if it makes you get all BUTTHURT <<<<There's one.....

oooh excuse me....this is the GENERAL DISCUSSION section.....:ph34r: Wow it's hard to believe this kind of stuff is allowed to be discussed in here....someone might get >>>OFFENDED <<< One of my new faves. Just don't anyone say anything about sand getting into part of the human anatomy.....it may offend someone who is paranoid about sexism to the point they take it all personal and label you as some sexist prick when that's the furthest thing from your mind or being.....:rolleyes: Waaaaaa!:ded:

Hmmm let's bitch some more.....how about this new popular butchering of the English language where kids and adults alike are abusing "any more"...I'll try and make an example. They are saying stuff like...."I just usually try to keep my tank topped up with fuel any more".......like instead of saying "these days".

Or at the beginning of a sentence..."Any more, people are just really fucking up the English language."

It's a PAST TENSE phrase people!

Oh let's not forget the word "Hippie". That is one of the most abused words in the English language.:killer:

You noticed that too huh?

+1!

Aside from just particular words, how about widening the scope to include people who feel like they must BITCH about something....ANYTHING, just for the sake of bitching about it. People need to fucking relax a little and learn to tolerate more when it's not done with malicious intent. As in FUCKEM if they can't take a joke! It's the damned internet already. Turn the shit off and go outside if it makes you get all BUTTHURT <<<<There's one.....

oooh excuse me....this is the GENERAL DISCUSSION section.....:ph34r: Wow it's hard to believe this kind of stuff is allowed to be discussed in here....someone might get >>>OFFENDED <<< One of my new faves. Just don't anyone say anything about sand getting into part of the human anatomy.....it may offend someone who is paranoid about sexism to the point they take it all personal and label you as some sexist prick when that's the furthest thing from your mind or being.....:rolleyes: Waaaaaa!:ded:

Hmmm let's bitch some more.....how about this new popular butchering of the English language where kids and adults alike are abusing "any more"...I'll try and make an example. They are saying stuff like...."I just usually try to keep my tank topped up with fuel any more".......like instead of saying "these days".

Or at the beginning of a sentence..."Any more, people are just really fucking up the Emglish language."

It's a PAST TENSE phrase people!

Oh let's not forget the word "Hippie". That is one of the most abused words in the English language.:killer:

Why don't you tell us how you really feel! Just screwin' with ya, nice rant and +1 to the stuff about easily offended. Not to draw parallels, but have you ever talked to anyone in a book store or coffee shop? Can't get 1 minute into a conversation without hearing (that's offensive). Life's tough-get a helmet, and who knows, if people lighten up a bit, maybe they'll enjoy things more! Imagine how boring life would be if we all agreed on EVERYTHING. let's all root for the same team, same music, food, movies. Who could we complain about then?

I would like to buy you all a beer. I am amazed at thenumber of excellent responses to this thread.

Not surprised, but amazed. It is a real pleasure to knowthere are so many like-minded individuals in this country. Unfortunately it istoo easy to forget that these days.

I wish I could sit down at a nice pub withall of you and buy a round. I suspect I would have a very pleasant evening.

I guess for now we will all have to meet here and provideour own beverages.

Thanks Makc for running such a fine establishment. beer.gif

Pretty much inserting any word from another language in an english sentence. e.g. "uber"

Texas city-folk do this a lot with spanish. It pisses me off, I would just tell them that I don't speak spanish and have no idea what they're talking about.

Here's a question that I hate being asked:

"Are you ready for christmas?"