md 20's sold out??

I have no idea when they'll be back in stock, but I will speculate. I think it was about 4-6 months between the end of the first run and the shipping of the second run, and that was with all the craziness of replacement springs and gas plugs shipping or being replaced, and I think he switched molding companies sometime around then. That leads me to believe that it should probably be a couple of months before the next batch is ready. I'm sure they're getting the process streamlined with every run.

Mine just arrived today, (2 smoke). I'm glad that Mike has 3 different back covers available, to cater to just about any taste. I can see how the clear cover might have its benefits, but using smoke covers, I can easily see how many shells are left in the mag, while still having enough darkness in the back cover to more closely match the rest of the drum than clear would. To each his own, but I disagree with "CFTW". Imo, SFTW!!!!

When my drums arrived, they wouldn't quite lock into the magwell, as expected. So, I watched Mike's excellent youtube fitting video and 5 minutes with a file got mine to lock in easily and solidly, (zero wobble as I tested fit regularly). I only needed a little of "fitting A", no "fitting B" necessary. These drums seem solid as a damn rock and I can't wait to go test em tomorrow morning :killer:

Edited by post-apocalyptic

Mine just arrived today, (2 smoke). I'm glad that Mike has 3 different back covers available, to cater to just about any taste. I can see how the clear cover might have its benefits, but using smoke covers, I can easily see how many shells are left in the mag, while still having enough darkness in the back cover to more closely match the rest of the drum than clear would. To each his own, but I disagree with "CTFW". Imo, SFTW!!!!

When my drums arrived, they wouldn't quite lock into the magwell, as expected. So, I watched Mike's excellent youtube fitting video and 5 minutes with a file got mine to lock in easily and solidly, (zero wobble as I tested fit regularly). I only needed a little of "fitting A", no "fitting B" necessary. These drums seem solid as a damn rock and I can't wait to go test em tomorrow morning :killer:

Mine required a lot of "fitting A" and "fitting B". Took about half an hour and removing quite a bit of material to get done. I did read the instructions very carefully and watched the video too. It was probably a bit harder than usual to fit, because of that thick coat of Duracoat on my receiver. The drum does lock into place and sits in there very snuggly now, so I'm happy.