i have been inactive on the forum for the last couple of days. On sunday 4/3/05, a an emergency came upon my family, as my little brother had an accident with his 9mm ruger. He shot and killed himself at noon. i ask that in the next few days, your thoughts will be on my family and my little brother, brady. He is a great kid and very well liked and respected by all his peers. He is in the delayed entry program for the USMC and was leaving for basic on may 21st, 2 days after highschool graduation. Please, to who ever you pray to at nite, remember us. WE WILL REMEMBER HIM ALWAYS

Brady Hooper :angel: RIP 04/03/2005

hoop762,

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your brother, Brady. You and your family have my sincere condolences. This is something you will never forget although the pain will lessen with time. Perhaps at some future time you will be able to turn this tragedy into triumph by speaking to others (particularly young people) about gun safety. For now you and your family have the thoughts and prayers of my household.

Wolverine