PMG/ProLine SD-10 10 Round Drums !!

Got an email from Russia today on these NEW 10 round drums. An inquiry as if I wanted to carry them..

These will be MFG'd in high-strength NYLON.

post-8775-053026400 1277423952_thumb.jpg

shorter than the factory 5 round mags is what there saying..

post-8775-031245600 1277424066_thumb.jpg

Anyone seen one of these??

There gonna be Black with clear rear cover. Nylon as stated above.

There in Ulyanovsk Russia.. :super: The one in the picture LOOKS tough.. (its Russian..:chris: )

I emailed back for pricing...

Release is tenatively slated for October per there note to me..

If the price is good and its Russian I expect it to be a HIT...

Soooo, we can get 10rd Russian drums with no problem, but still no factory 8 round sticks why??? The drums look fine, but I'm a big fan of the old school Russian 8rd mags and can't seem to grasp why one is allowed and the other we have to have shipped in peices from the U.K.. Tell them you want both ( ;

• Like 2

Got the COST back. These would sell for the same as the ProMag 10's if not a few $ higher.. Like $80-85

I ain't buying $1800 worth to TEST out selling either. If someone wants to send me $ feel free.

Al

Might consider doing a group buy.

Waiting on email back about the 3" shells thing. nothing in the literature I got thus far on SHELL size.

We can do the pre-paid orders more than likely.

GIve me a day or so to work out the HOWs and such.

Albert

PS Third Teaser Pic...

post-8775-068147600 1277514789_thumb.jpg

I don't think it is a three inch mag. If you look at the front you will see that the front mag catch is on a protrusion from the front face of the drum. A three inch mag wouldn't have this.

I don't think it is a three inch mag. If you look at the front you will see that the front mag catch is on a protrusion from the front face of the drum. A three inch mag wouldn't have this.

You should make a 10 rounder, Mike. You'd sell the shit out of em.

But before you do that, you have to make the double stack.

Waiting on email back about the 3" shells thing. nothing in the literature I got thus far on SHELL size.

We can do the pre-paid orders more than likely.

GIve me a day or so to work out the HOWs and such.

Albert

PS Third Teaser Pic...

post-8775-068147600 1277514789_thumb.jpg

Is it just me? There seems to be a lot of info missing here to be taking pre-orders. The pic is a chunk of aluminum, machined in the shape of drum with a very large back lip. If they're manufacturing this out plactic and someone went through the time to make this very plain model not proto-type as it is just a solid chunk of metal with no working parts, where is the product pics, Hell I want at least 3D rendering before getting all teary eyed and placing a pre-order, this is how people get hosed, not saying that the case here, but if you care about these forum members and I'm sure you, make sure this is legite!

• Like 3

You should make a 10 rounder, Mike. You'd sell the shit out of em.

But before you do that, you have to make the double stack.

:lolol: 10 round drum, 12 round drum, doublestacks, 13 round drum?.... whatever. Bring it.

I am ready.... just say 'pre-order'