It's Alive!

Very nice indeed.....what kinda process to go through to own the full auto (legalities....)

Unfortunately, the legalities of full auto ownership are tricky. This particular gun is a "Post-86 Sample" and is not available to everyday folks. It can be manufactured by someone like Gunfixr, a FFL/Manufacturer who has paid the "special occupation tax" (SOT), but can only be transferred to other manufacturers/dealers who have paid the SOT (provided they possess a letter requesting a demonstration from a law enforcement agency for that specific firearm) or governmental agencies. There are a number of other "transferrable" machine guns that can be possessed by regular joes after ATF approval. These tend to be older designs (made before 19886) and very expensive. The Post-86 sample guns have to be sold or surrendered when the dealer ceases paying the annual $500 SOT or gives up his/her license.

Jake

Very nice indeed.....what kinda process to go through to own the full auto (legalities....)

Unfortunately, the legalities of full auto ownership are tricky. This particular gun is a "Post-86 Sample" and is not available to everyday folks. It can be manufactured by someone like Gunfixr, a FFL/Manufacturer who has paid the "special occupation tax" (SOT), but can only be transferred to other manufacturers/dealers who have paid the SOT (provided they possess a letter requesting a demonstration from a law enforcement agency for that specific firearm) or governmental agencies. There are a number of other "transferrable" machine guns that can be possessed by regular joes after ATF approval. These tend to be older designs (made before 19886) and very expensive. The Post-86 sample guns have to be sold or surrendered when the dealer ceases paying the annual $500 SOT or gives up his/her license.

Jake

Crap....rules me out....guess if necessity rises.....bump fire:)

Well, I've personally run somewhere close to 400-500 rds through it, not counting what the drooling friends have run through it, and it never ceases to be fun.

I'll kinda be glad when I send it out, it's hell on my ammo budget.

We've already decided we're doing one for the shop.

Thanks for posting bud-probably something I'll never be able to own, but it's a great demo and a great way to show what Nate and only a elite hand full of our members have the skill to do properly. Enjoy, it's a unique club you belong to.

The Post-86 sample guns have to be sold or surrendered when the dealer ceases paying the annual $500 SOT or gives up his/her license.

Damn....

Where is that thing? :unsure:

Must'a fallen into a blue-bag with a bunch'a cosmoline & scilica crystals, then bounced into a capped ABS tube & got buried by the dog or something...

Bummer.

Damn dog.

I hope I can find it if the S ever HTF.....

:nothing: