I just ordered a Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 in the USA ! ! !

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It just seems a bit ridiculous that he can't make a note on his website or on the forum that he'll be away for a week and not answering emails/calls, especially since he's collected at least $63,000 o

I just got an email update the other day and things are definitely progressing. Impatient sarcastic smartasses will be eating their words before too much longer apparently. Aside from waiting on th

I just ordered a Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 ! ! ! In the USA ! ! !   I thought I would share some GREAT news! I just placed my order for my very own Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 from Brian at RedDragunWeapons a

Posted Images

I haven't gotten mine, but i'm still hopeful that they arrive

Heh, ya wanna bet that they'll ever arrive as advertised?

Sorry, man, but imo the best move for you is to ask for a refund and then order one of the Legion S-12s that has everything but the gas block rail. Those are for-real being imported and sold. ;)

K-Var sells the Russian railed gas block/fsb combo seperately, so you could buy one of those and install it, then do the pg conversion and stock and bingo.. you'd have what you're seeking.

• Like 2

I am # 20 and have not received my refund yet but I have talked to Brian and he said it would be about a month, about a month ago.

Sorry, man, but imo the best move for you is to ask for a refund and then order one of the Legion S-12s that has everything but the gas block rail. Those are for-real being imported and sold. wink.png

K-Var sells the Russian railed gas block/fsb combo seperately, so you could buy one of those and install it, then do the pg conversion and stock and bingo.. you'd have what you're seeking.

Uhh guys, before you buy a legion , ya might want to contact Russian Weapons Company, there prices are about 200.00 cheaper on unconverted models

Edited by svlwolf
  • Like 1

I am # 20 and have not received my refund yet but I have talked to Brian and he said it would be about a month, about a month ago.

Sorry, man, but imo the best move for you is to ask for a refund and then order one of the Legion S-12s that has everything but the gas block rail. Those are for-real being imported and sold. wink.png

Uhh guys, before you buy a legion , ya might want to contact Russian Weapons Company, there prices are about 200.00 cheaper on unconverted models

Thanks for the heads-up, man! :up:

• 4 months later...

i read only a few pages of this but couldnt you just buy the block and the new piston/bcg and change em out to our guns we got now?

iv seen that gas block for sale for 100 bucks. almost bought it cause i almost messed mine up(dont work on guns under influence.)

? i mean the bcg with the piston we should be allowed to buy that right? like in the pic on first page

i read only a few pages of this but couldnt you just buy the block and the new piston/bcg and change em out to our guns we got now?

iv seen that gas block for sale for 100 bucks. almost bought it cause i almost messed mine up(dont work on guns under influence.)

? i mean the bcg with the piston we should be allowed to buy that right? like in the pic on first page

At the time of the pre order, the 030s that are now being imported were not an option. Word on the street was that the 200 that Red Dragun was importing would be it. So, many of us through down 1/2 or full payment ($1500). Said guns were never imported. I have been out the full cost since Feb 22, 2011. Since then, Legion has brought in the same gun with the only difference being the 1913 rail on the FGB has been milled off. If you want an 030 your best bet is to buy one with the milled off rail and replace the entire FGB with one from KVAR (they have railed versions direct from Izzy). Or, wait a few weeks/months and buy a Molot Vepr12 (on the boat, headed to us).

If you are implying that a 109 could be made into a 030 with a few parts swapped, you need to look a little deeper. There would be a ton of work needed for such a drastic conversion.

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

4 days ago I emailed Brian asking what the status of my refund was. I got this response 2 hours later:

"We are still processing refunds. Yes it has been slow going, but they are moving along. I hope in the next couple of weeks to make a serious dent in the remaining ones left to process.

I’ll give you a call next week to discuss and let you know exactly where you stand. Unfortunately I think you were very close to the end of the list. Just know we are and will get to you.
Have a good holiday weekend, and let’s talk next week."

Some good news on the refund front. I am invoice #52 and put $750.00 down on an 030. I got this email from Brian today.

-----Original Message-----
To:
Sent: Thu, Jun 6, 2013 3:53 pm
Subject: Refund

Hi Brian, Can you please confirm your address for me for your refund check. I am currently able to knock out a handful of these with yours included, so if you could confirm for me I will have it cut and out to you within the next week. Thanks! Brian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...