OK, parts list.

Saiga12 ( duh! )

krebs custom safty

ambi extended mag release

vented gas tube cover

tromix chargeing handle knob

tromix heavy hitter fireing pin

tapco G2 trigger group (tromix modified)

JT mainspring

ace internal block

ace push button folding unit

Ace 8.5 skeleton stock with half inch pad

HK weld on sights

Tak 47 auto plug

CSS puck

MAA pistol grip

MAA foregrip

Saigatech trigger guard

Custom Fuglystick ( 14 inch build )

Custom Alumilight shroud ( recessed for break and cut down for autoplug )

Saber Boss break....

errr.... thinking thats about it so far..

yet to do,

send the bolt out for polish and profile

duracoat whole thing to colormatch finish

finish custom sight mount and install burris fastfire

I understand its not gonna be everyone's cup of tea... but its exactly what I was wanting to end up with.

Special shout out to Jay at Fuglystick for the custom job and Michael at Alumilight for working me in around his hurt kiddo ( hope they are doing ok BTW bro.. )

Thanks again you 2... couldn't have gotten this far without ya and I can't reccomend them enough to ANYONE even offhand considering a project like this... GREAT guys to deal with.

well..... whatcha think? ( be gentle... my ego bruises easily LOL )

Edited by datrowl

Thanks for the kind words guys, actually means alot to me :D

I actually had a magpull AFG on it, and it looked good, not gonna lie... but I have this weird OCD and REALLY NEED everything to be as symmetrical as possible.. so I used the only PG and VFG I could find that perfectly matched. Also helps that they were the 6 insert adjust a size jobs that ended up really fitting my hands perfectly.

I'm really proud of her, she draws alot of attention at the range LOL.

I have her cycleing fairly well now, I get 1 FTE per 12 round mag when cycleing crap bulk ammo, usually shot 2 or 3... I figure the polish/profile is gonna buff that hang up out.

Edited by datrowl

ahhhyea!, Cobra weighing in with a few of his that served as my inspiration! :super: after digging thru the pics thread a hundred times or so, picking and chooseing off each gun which part I liked best, cross refrenceing to the sister thread... getting an actual build list to go from.... I found myself going back to 2 or 3 guns over and over and over.... these were the ones along with one other. Great stuff Cobra, you have the best toys!

As for the placement of the VFG.... I actually tried it farther back but didn't like the feel as much ( yes, i'm a pretty big guy 6'2 290 with long arms and huge hands )

The gun weighs more now than it did NIB, but not by near as much as you'd think... everyone that handles it first comments that its not as heavy as it looks...guess i need to get it on a set of scales to get a real number... all I know is for a range toy, it hasen't been an issue yet.

Thanks for all the great comments guys, really makes me proud

Waylon