If I stickied EVERY post that it was requested of, you would have to wade through TWO PAGES of stickies to even GET TO the normal posts... :unsure:

If its THAT popular, it will continue to be bumped to the top... no worries.

:smoke:

Scarface is always a classic.

I'm also a fan of Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill.

My hands down favorite movie is The Shawshank Redemption.

Ah yes, Shawshank is a great movie. Finally got my girl to watch it when it was on TV a couple weeks ago. She loved it too. Off topic: When I hit the lotto, I'm going to hire Morgan Freeman to follow me around and narrate everything I do. How pimp would that be? :lolol:

• Like 2

Scarface is always a classic.

I'm also a fan of Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill.

My hands down favorite movie is The Shawshank Redemption.

Ah yes, Shawshank is a great movie. Finally got my girl to watch it when it was on TV a couple weeks ago. She loved it too. Off topic: When I hit the lotto, I'm going to hire Morgan Freeman to follow me around and narrate everything I do. How pimp would that be? :lolol:

Ever since I was a little boy, people have enjoyed the sound of my voice.

<div><br></div><div>- Morgan Freeman</div>

Edited by LeoPTY

Saving Private Ryan

Farewell to the King

Born on the Fourth of July

Seige of FireBase Gloria

Gallipoli

The Cross of Iron

Enemy at the Gates

Get Him to the Greek

The Life Of Brian

And the list goes on......

Edited by Odd Man Out

Here are some of my recommendations from what I've seen recently. Some are more contemporary than others.

The Devil's Double

Black Dynamite

Dead Alive (aka Brain Dead)

Machete

Wu Xia

Edit:

This here is a scene from Dead Alive (directed by Peter Jackson)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkaz_gT7mAY

Edited by XXasdf

"Heat" That last bank robbery scene is insane.

That and Ronin are two of my favorite action films. The Indiana Jones movies are also great with one small exception. And another really, really big exception. And speaking of trilogies that did NOT need recent additions, the Star Wars movies are favorites of mine.

I'm a fan of giant monster movies, so near the top of my favorite films list would be Jurassic Park, Them!, and Jaws. It's hard to imagine JP is almost 20 years old, and Jaws is one of the few films that was better than the novel they're based on. I enjoy the campiness of some of the Japanese man-in-a-rubber-suit monster movies, but Godzilla 2000 was actually pretty good despite its camp.

I actually just took a class in US films since WWII. It reaffirmed my love of Casablanca, Dr. Strangelove, Tora! Tora! Tora!, and Fight Club. Unfortunately it didn't touch on a few of my favorite comedies like Ghostbusters and Blazing Saddles.

• Like 1

Damn! I totally back up the Heat and Ronin calls. I'll try to list some of the less popular ones I loved. You might enjoy one if nothing is on...

A Boy and His Dog... The movie Fallout 3 was based on!

Devils Rejects/House of 1000 Corpses

Shooter

Damnation Ally

Rescue Dawn

Tucker and Dale vs Evil... The funniest slasher movie I have ever watched. I got a screener, it might not be out yet...

Piranha (2010)... or as my girlfriend calls it "Whorepocolypse" nothing but naked chicks getting eaten. Very funny.

• Like 1

I highly recommend Harsh Times for those who haven't yet seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfB861aT-Bg

I'd never even heard of it till I saw it in the "bargain bin" of DVDs. It's a damn good flick! B)

I love when he loses it at the end.

"It's cool, essay" POP POP

"Chill dog, chill dog, I got 3 kid-"POP POP

Funniest thing was the pimp (best scene of the movie), "Ruger, huh? How many mags?" As someone who has had to sell a lot of Sturm, Ruger firearms, yeah, that is Always the first question after price.

some of my favorites:

The Town

Heat (plus Theif, Manhunter, Collateral, Miami Vice, and certainly Public Enemies #2 or 3 favorite alltime)

Way of the Gun

The Departed

LA Confidential

Mr. Brooks

Rush

Love & A .45

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

Borat

Switchblade Sisters

the Big Bird Cage

Hobo with a Shotgun

Return of the Living Dead

a ton of old ones, stuff like Things to Do In Denver When You're Dead

Edited by Steppe Sweeper

For those interested, you can see the S-12 in two films I know of, if you didn't already know:

Gun (starring Val Kilmer and 50 Cent)- is the subject of a black market sales pitch and a demonstration along with a PS90 (LOL @ "These are hard to get", in reference to the Saiga, no shit). 50 Cent has a short barreled .500 mag for his carry gun

Drive Angry (Nicholas Cage)-bad guy pulls a full auto one loaded with a Wraithmaker drum out of a beer cooler and proceeds to put a lot of holes into a car speeding towards him

Honestly didn't care for either movie very much, but appreciated the cameo appearance of my favorite gun (favorite along with the Winchester 1907 .351). Drive Angry I think most guys would probably enjoy

Seen the USAS-12 in a few lately too, and a Spas-15 in Predator 2 which I watched the first part of for the first time recently