Anyone else getting weird vibes? Living on the US/Mexico border has led me to pretty much have an odd and cautious feeling about things, but something in the last few days has not been right. Seen tons of LE out and about and everybody is acting like they are looking or waiting for something. Couple that with the no available ammo scenario and I really start to get goose bumps. Oh well, maybe I'm over thinking things.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think when the jackboots start going door to door, there will still be some folks that will still be indenial of what they are seeing with their very eyes. They will negotiate with their thoughts an

OH IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN HER? well it did, and it has. Remember WACO? FEDERAL troops were used against a civilian on U.S. Soil. Army tanks against civilians. I still remember Janet Reno shaking visibly

WE HAVE GOT TO STOP THIS IN FIGHTING. It does no good.

Anyone else getting weird vibes? Living on the US/Mexico border has led me to pretty much have an odd and cautious feeling about things, but something in the last few days has not been right. Seen tons of LE out and about and everybody is acting like they are looking or waiting for something. Couple that with the no available ammo scenario and I really start to get goose bumps. Oh well, maybe I'm over thinking things.

Sounds like "Spring Fever" to me!!

Oh, that and, I almost forgot...

This tyrannical government is planning a very soon to come attempted takeover of "We the People", which will involve actual individual citizens fighting, involving massive fear, fighting for our very lives, and killing. The writing has always been on the wall. It's only been printed on giant bill boards in our backyards in recent months. Your definately not alone, brother. These vibes you speak of have drastically changed every aspect of every awakening moment of my life.

• Like 5

Fuckin'A, I'm feeling more angst over the North Korea/China shit than the Homeland situation. If you think things are "mobile" in Texas, you should take a ride through NY. This shit is getting real.

• Like 1

Haha your falling for the NK bull shit. Let me aak you if Obama or the powers at be set off a nuke in LA who would get the blame? And would we all just be ready to go to war.

Shits getting crazy. I'm sure more people in border states see more and I'm not talking about the USA Mexico border I'm talking about the states next to the free states. What will be the new mason dixon line.

• Like 1

I've kind of got that feeling not sure if it's so much worry about our own government at this point but the NK stuff is a little scary. I don't think they will start a war with Nukes but they do have the 4th largest Army in the world so things could get nasty if they want to start shit.

Consider this...

NK is drawing attention to itself with China backing it to get the US war machine staged in East Asia. Meanwhile, Iran is able to complete the bomb within the diversion. Divide and conquer in the form of splitting the US into a total of FOUR wars, while BRICS then dumps the dollar, China refusing to buy worthless new bonds, leaving us unable to finance our offensive measures. The US will "blow it's wad" and we will then be unable to defend our homeland in a militaristic way. Disorder ensues due to the currency dump and resulting hyperinflation within our citizenry, DHS tries to use their new fancy toys and civil war break out. I reach slowly for my lemonade, Ice cubes refracting light in the sun upon my throne of 54R crates as my wife calls out, "HIT! 10 points."

• Like 2

I have to agree, this NK thing is an attempt at a diversion.

If I remember, Iraq was the fourth, or maybe even third, largest army in the world in the 80's war. Didn't make a difference. However, NK has the bomb. That's all we need worry about right now.

I did, however, note that late the night before last, a helicopter flew over our neighborhood too low. Fishy, but I wouldn't claim its a preparation for a future attack yet.

Edited by Remek
I have to agree, this NK thing is an attempt at a diversion.

If I remember, Iraq was the fourth, or maybe even third, largest army in the world in the 80's war. Didn't make a difference. However, NK has the bomb. That's all we need worry about right now.

I did, however, note that late the night before last, a helicopter flew over our neighborhood too low. Fishy, but I wouldn't claim its a preparation for a future attack yet.

They have the bomb AND we have a wide open border.

ETA: South Korea has also lost track of 2 NK subs that departed from a NK port. Whos to say they didn't load them with spec-ops, a couple glowing suitcases and plan on docking in Mexico. Cartels would take $1000/ea to smuggle those guys over and it's a done deal.

Edited by Conscript

To those of us that are paying attention, it gets quite overwhelming sometimes. It is coming from every direction.

You are not wrong to feel this way DLT. All of the reasons stated above justify your feelings.

Lets hope it doesn't come to nukes being carried around the US by foreign enemies.

What's funny is our own government in this sort of circumstance would not inform us, for fear of panic. I'd say stay away from sensitive areas and major city centers.

When I was on active duty in '02' I read a classified report about a foriegn container ship that was inspected in New York harbor and a large, secret compartment was found through x-ray inspection. It was found empty and radioactive!!!

I guess my point is that our borders have always been porous and there has always been groups that have our destruction in mind. I try to worry about things I have input on and can have an impact on -- all other worries are unnecessary. Just my point of view...

Well said Conscript. Being proactive will go a long way to short circuiting the problem. I have taken some precautions already. Basically, staying away from those areas that are targets, and prepped to bug out to my "safer" location.

Some of y'all are drinking the paranoid Kool-aid. I can't believe some of you are worried about our own government attacking and raining death down because of all this shit happening021.gifrolleyes.gif .

If anything it, like previously mentioned, is from increased cartel violence or something from that nature.

I understand being prepared against enemies foreign and domestic... but c'mon guys, we aren't there yet...

The nice thing about having made some preparations, even without the advantage of knowing exactly for what, is you get to remain calmer while others are losing their heads.

Yes something is afoot, a few too many inexplicable actions occurring for it all to be just coincidence.

Watch you six, relax, think clearly, cant think of anything that will pay off more.

• Like 2

I have had this terrible feeling, since the last coronation, of the next shoe dropping any minute now, but it has been intensified in the past couple of weeks. I'm to the point of just saying fuck it, bring it, I'd rather be dead than to continue living like this.

• Like 2
Some of y'all are drinking the paranoid Kool-aid. I can't believe some of you are worried about our own government attacking and raining death down because of all this shit happening021.gifrolleyes.gif .

If anything it, like previously mentioned, is from increased cartel violence or something from that nature.

I understand being prepared against enemies foreign and domestic... but c'mon guys, we aren't there yet...

Yeah, MRAPS, select fire weapons and 1.9 (yeah they just did another order for 300K+) billion rounds for a newly raised national army by a anti-gun party-appointed bull-dyke with a chip on her shoulder, who refuses to acknowledge any of these things, on our soil, making citizens into criminals overnight, compiling lists of veterans and libertarians as terrorists, is nothing to be concerned about. It's all puppies and rainbows am I right?

• Like 3

My feeling it probably has something thing to do with Judges being killed. These seem to be cartel type of hits. Simply just a guess. Gangs are very active in Texas, thanks to the government refusing to secure the border. This goes way back before baby Bush was the Governor of Texas. Now we all are going to pay a very high price in crime rates and higher taxes. The ranchers along the border have been screaming about this for decades.

• Like 2

I am not saying they are attacking tomorrow. What I am saying is that something fishy is coming down the pike. It might just be the drive to get the bill passed in the senate next week so they can add amendment after amendment to it, and take away our rights (yes, go call/email/fax you senators!), or it might be NK and suitcase nukes, or China and economic collapse. I don't know, but a wise man is prepared, rather than reacting after the fact.

By the way, how do we know when we are "there yet"?

Yeah, MRAPS, select fire weapons and 1.9 (yeah they just did another order for 300K+) billion rounds for a newly raised national army by a anti-gun party-appointed bull-dyke with a chip on her shoulder, who refuses to acknowledge any of these things, on our soil, making citizens into criminals overnight, compiling lists of veterans and libertarians as terrorists, is nothing to be concerned about. It's all puppies and rainbows am I right?

I think when the jackboots start going door to door, there will still be some folks that will still be indenial of what they are seeing with their very eyes. They will negotiate with their thoughts and continue to remain in denial, and refuse to believe what they've been told all this time by us "paranoid Kool-aid drinkers" , even as these events continue to unfold before their very eyes.

It kind of reminds me of a joke I read...

Once there was a man whose house was in a flood. He stood on the porch as the waters rose. A boat came by, the driver urged the man to get on board but the man said he was waiting on the Lord to save him. The waters rose, the first floor was flooded and as the man looked out his second story window, another boat came to rescue him. The man turned the boat away, saying he would wait for God to rescue him. Finally he was clinging to the chimney on the roof. A helicopter flew overhead and dropped down a ladder. The man waved it off, saying Jesus would save his life. Finally he was swept away in the waters and drowned. At the pearly gates, he saw God and said, Lord, all my life I did as you asked but when the time came you did not save me. And God said, "I sent you two boats and a helicopter, what else did you want?"

• Like 7

My feeling it probably has something thing to do with Judges being killed. These seem to be cartel type of hits. Simply just a guess. Gangs are very active in Texas, thanks to the government refusing to secure the border. This goes way back before baby Bush was the Governor of Texas. Now we all are going to pay a very high price in crime rates and higher taxes. The ranchers along the border have been screaming about this for decades.

This.

I heard Hannity play a sound clip on his show yesterday quoting that douchebag Chris Mathews as saying that anyone who believed the Mexican border should be secured was a delusional xenophobe and a racist extremist to boot.

The Man is ramping up the paranoia now that the crosshairs are being placed on them. First the rogue cop in Cali, then we had the DA's and sheriffs that were shot recently, so no surprise they are freaking out.

I don't doubt there is a move afoot to to try to take our rights away, just don't think the shoe is about to drop as some of yall are suggesting. Way too early, and they won't play their card until they have all their pieces in place...

• Like 3

The biggest threat we have right now and for the foreseable future is economic in nature. There are over 600 Trillion dollars worth of derivatives held out there. That is more than 10 times the GDP of the planet Earth. Combine that with a lot of worthless municipal bonds and it spells disaster if war breaks out or some major economies tank.<br /><br />You think 1929 bad. Back then people could grow their own food and live on less. Not so nowdays so keep collecting asset protection devices and delivery systems.

Edited by SouthernOne
  • Like 2

I like the way "asset protection devices and delivery systems" sounds. We should petition every gun owner we have to only refer to their weapons as such when dealing with the media and idiotic gun grabbers. Maybe they will back the hell off like that. Today I was very saddened to hear about the new ridiculous laws in Connecticut. I feel awful for Colt since they are now producing illegal weapons. I hope they pack their bags and come down here to Texas. I also hope that voters respond aggressively and let the Democrats have it in 2014. The focus has to be in the large cities this time around. Republicans and conservatives own the rural parts of the country, but the only reason we have Obama as president is because certain large cities voted for him. We have to be aggressive in urban settings and we have to get the word out about all the lies that have been spread to the American people simply to push through an agenda.

Regardless of all that, I am still seeing lots of strange activity in the area. I am very much aware that things are really hot in Mexico right now, so maybe that's it. Time will tell.

"I try to worry about things I have input on and can have an impact on -- all other worries are unnecessary."

What I mean is that if there is to be a flash of light that makes me into a shadow on a wall (ref. Hiroshima), then so be it. I have no fear of death since for me it will be shorter than a blink of an eye. I live outside of Portland Oregon and have a beautiful bugout loc 100 miles away in the coastal forest stocked with all needed. I don't walk around whistling with my eyes shut. My philosophy is to do all in my power to prepare for the worst but not let fear rule me or dictate my life. Life is to be lived and enjoyed -- no one knows the hour of our death, barring suicide, it always comes as a surprise.

• Like 5