• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think when the jackboots start going door to door, there will still be some folks that will still be indenial of what they are seeing with their very eyes. They will negotiate with their thoughts an

OH IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN HER? well it did, and it has. Remember WACO? FEDERAL troops were used against a civilian on U.S. Soil. Army tanks against civilians. I still remember Janet Reno shaking visibly

WE HAVE GOT TO STOP THIS IN FIGHTING. It does no good.

I worry more about "created" civil unrest than an all out military attack. But I'm keeping a close eye on DHS.

The very thing I worry about, that and an army from south of the border.(I dont worry about Armed Forces, WAY to many good people)

At the first sign of "Unrest" they will move in.

Waco, Ruby Ridge, Kent State, Katrina, the Japanese American internment camps, Wounded Knee.

Putting your faith in the military to do the right thing and not worry about it is ceding power. It's like

telling a woman not to fight a rape because, if you cooperate, he won't kill you.

I have deliberately avoided stating whether I served on here and all other forums,

because, one, it's NDBBM, and two, it tends to color people's judgments, one way or the other.

In fact, the very tone that veterans here are taking lends credence to the concerns.

• Like 4

"Haha your falling for the NK bull shit. Let me aak you if Obama or the powers at be set off a nuke in LA who would get the blame? And would we all just be ready to go to war."

THE TEA PARTY AND REPUBLICANS!

I dont trust any of it, regardless of what badge is worn on a sleeve. I may be a vet, but that doesnt mean that I have to have the utmost faith in them doing the right thing, especially when under pressure. I dont think the military would take orders like this when my time was being served, for sure, but times change, and so do the people.

Im not going to put my faith into a generation that grew up on video games, where mothers of America has made Parris Island less effective, in a world where kids are spoiled rotten and where the younger generation voted an enemy into office, not once, but twice. The future of our nation is on thin ice IMO. Where are the REAL men this country once produced on a regular basis? Oh wait, thats right, they're now terrorists and enemies of the state because some pussy didnt get enough sugar in his cheerios when he was a snot nosed cunt.

All this shit about the military taking sides is BS. It is what it is. But so far, its all speculation. If they do, then they do. My question is how are you going to deal with it? Are you going to bitch about it and do nothing, or are you going to have the balls when the enemy takes their turn? Thats the question. Like I said prior, Adapt and overcome. Even if that means doing things you normally wouldnt do, as the situation wouldn't be normal then would it?

Be yourselves brothers.

• Like 5
Waco, Ruby Ridge, Kent State, Katrina, the Japanese American internment camps, Wounded Knee.

Putting your faith in the military to do the right thing and not worry about it is ceding power. It's like

telling a woman not to fight a rape because, if you cooperate, he won't kill you.

I have deliberately avoided stating whether I served on here and all other forums,

because, one, it's NDBBM, and two, it tends to color people's judgments, one way or the other.

In fact, the very tone that veterans here are taking lends credence to the concerns.

To vets, it's a big part of their lives and who they are. I don't shove it in people's faces to get brownie points myself, but I do have a lot of stories, and I like to tell them. 99% of the time they're irrelevant, just humorous (at least I think they are, you guys probably dont.)

Like the time I quit smoking. I was in towelhead country, I saw a little light across the valley, go up 2 feet, flash, down two feet. I thought wtf was that? (It was about 3am, and I was wearing NOGs, back then they were really grainy even with the IR turned on, gen 2 I think) I saw it again about 10 seconds later, up 2 feet, flash, down 2 feet. Looked like a firefly, but stood out pretty well.

I heard a rifle report to my right a ways away, then I saw the light, up 2 feet, flash and spin off to the left. I didn't see the light again. I haven't smoked since that night, those things will kill you.

• Like 1
Wow coronet you convinced me -- the military is our enemy!!!

/sarcasm off/

I have the utmost respect for our military, as an individual. Words can't express the gratitude, the pride I have for these guys giving there all. I wish I would have joined when I had the chance, but I did not. Contrary to what most on this site believe, I don't think police are just money makers either. Many people around this area make it their goal to be a State Trooper. There is no way in hell that I would ever be able to help scrap up the remains of an accident, or be the person to tell a family that their loved one isn't going to be coming back home. The "military" is made up of individuals. Brothers, sisters, moms, dads. As individuals, they do an outstanding job. A tough job. A job that few others would undertake. They are trained to do a job, and do it well. The local police, here in this small community also. I have no beef with them. They have a tough job, and I appreciate what they do and what they stand for. How many of you still have a Color Guard present the flag before a high school football game? There aren't many of those guys left. They do it before every football game here. The military is not our enemy. But sometimes they get orders to do the goddamndest things. I can't understand it. They probably can't, either.

• Like 1

/sarcasm off/

I have the utmost respect for our military, as an individual. Words can't express the gratitude, the pride I have for these guys giving there all. I wish I would have joined when I had the chance, but I did not. Contrary to what most on this site believe, I don't think police are just money makers either. Many people around this area make it their goal to be a State Trooper. There is no way in hell that I would ever be able to help scrap up the remains of an accident, or be the person to tell a family that their loved one isn't going to be coming back home. The "military" is made up of individuals. Brothers, sisters, moms, dads. As individuals, they do an outstanding job. A tough job. A job that few others would undertake. They are trained to do a job, and do it well. The local police, here in this small community also. I have no beef with them. They have a tough job, and I appreciate what they do and what they stand for. How many of you still have a Color Guard present the flag before a high school football game? There aren't many of those guys left. They do it before every football game here. The military is not our enemy. But sometimes they get orders to do the goddamndest things. I can't understand it. They probably can't, either.

Well I guess they could be, don't forget about the four dead in Ohio, I never will. The fact is I don't trust anyone very far and I sure as hell don't depend on anyone. I have all of my own shit and will depend on myself to get me and my wife through SHTF. That does not mean I haven't done some planning with "a few people", I have, but I will not depend on them for anything or trust that they will be there when I need them. I do not trust the police for any reason and I am just fine with every single one of them staying as far away from me as possible, and I don't give two shits who doesn't like that, just get the fuk over it cause that's how it it is for me. I would trust most any Vet over a LEO, but like I said...I pretty much don't trust anyone. Make your own preps and be comfortable with them, practice with your guns, knives, clubs and arrows, make yourself dependable to you and fuk everyone else. My wife and I probably won't last long when it starts, but I gaurantee you that we will both die standing and free.

2c.gif

• Like 4

Oh come on, can't you go further back than the mid 1800's? If you want to put what good and bad the military has done in the scales of justice, I do believe the bad would not even register compared to the sacrifice for others that has been done...

Honestly, I don't get what you are trying to get at here. Do you really worry about the military? What good is that doing for you? To me it would be a waste of my time.

I try to be as forthcoming and honest as possible. I don't hide anything, I don't have a need to. I want people to know me for who I am, not as somebody hiding behind a keyboard -- I don't care if my honesty "colors" other peoples judgements, that has to do with their filters and there is nada that I could do to effect them. From your writings, you really don't need to confirm or deny if you've served or not. Your writings all carry a tenor that is quite understandable.

Finally, what tone are you talking about and why is it concerning? The only tone I have picked up on is a universal pride of service. Dunno how that could be concerning -- maybe a cause for defensive reactions from some less sure of themselves.

Edited by Odd Man Out
  • Like 1

It doesn't even matter. You're either going to fight or you're going to put your hands in the air. There's no 1/2 way, "Oh I'll fight for my rights if it's some brownshirt agency with M4's, but if it's the military with M4's I'm going to sit in a corner and cry..." C'mon now guys.

ETA: bouncing-boobs-5.gif

Edited by Conscript
  • Like 3

Oh come on, can't you go further back than the mid 1800's? If you want to put what good and bad the military has done in the scales of justice, I do believe the bad would not even register compared to the sacrifice for others that has been done...

Honestly, I don't get what you are trying to get at here. Do you really worry about the military? What good is that doing for you? To me it would be a waste of my time.

I try to be as forthcoming and honest as possible. I don't hide anything, I don't have a need to. I want people to know me for who I am, not as somebody hiding behind a keyboard -- I don't care if my honesty "colors" other peoples judgements, that has to do with their filters and there is nada that I could do to effect them. From your writings, you really don't need to confirm or deny if you've served or not. Your writings all carry a tenor that is quite understandable.

Finally, what tone are you talking about and why is it concerning? The only tone I have picked up on is a universal pride of service. Dunno how that could be concerning -- maybe a cause for defensive reactions from some less sure of themselves.

Odd man. You know I love you... not it a gay way. lol. But You are my friend, and an officer, but I cant have you picking apart all my recruits. lol.. C'mon ole buddy. lmao.

Oh fuck. Your way a head of my ass when it comes to that, but its ok. Not all of us are marines, or Army. its ok Odd man, but I have to know what it feels like to have a warrant officer saying "Heyyyyyyyy. .....ha ha. Sorry bro. Your a good man and you know it. I just had to type that. lol.

• Like 1

/sarcasm off/

Well I guess they could be, don't forget about the four dead in Ohio, I never will. The fact is I don't trust anyone very far and I sure as hell don't depend on anyone. I have all of my own shit and will depend on myself to get me and my wife through SHTF. That does not mean I haven't done some planning with "a few people", I have, but I will not depend on them for anything or trust that they will be there when I need them. I do not trust the police for any reason and I am just fine with every single one of them staying as far away from me as possible, and I don't give two shits who doesn't like that, just get the fuk over it cause that's how it it is for me. I would trust most any Vet over a LEO, but like I said...I pretty much don't trust anyone. Make your own preps and be comfortable with them, practice with your guns, knives, clubs and arrows, make yourself dependable to you and fuk everyone else. My wife and I probably won't last long when it starts, but I gaurantee you that we will both die standing and free.

2c.gif

I have a feeling that this will describe a lot of us, brother!

/sarcasm off/

2c.gif

You bring up a great point! do your have guns to protect the Republic or to protect you Family.

I Think the second Amendment covers both of them. A well regulated militia after all happens when people who are committed to personal protection, come together for civic protection. But personal protection is number one

Odd man. You know I love you... not it a gay way. lol. But You are my friend, and an officer, but I cant have you picking apart all my recruits. lol.. C'mon ole buddy. lmao.

Oh fuck. Your way a head of my ass when it comes to that, but its ok. Not all of us are marines, or Army. its ok Odd man, but I have to know what it feels like to have a warrant officer saying "Heyyyyyyyy. .....ha ha. Sorry bro. Your a good man and you know it. I just had to type that. lol.

No gayness felt brother. I take your point, I sometimes get too wrapped up in the game, thanks for telling me to calm the eff down. Btw, I def do not know I am a good man but I def do know that I am only a sinner who has been saved.

The whole state of affairs that are transforming America into a Communist country bother me.

From CScope/Common Core in school to that Communist puppet.

But sometimes I can't get to worked up

Over it. Since I'm only one person. FK it I think I'll start drinking now.

All I know is if something bad is going to happen, now is the time while I'm still young.

I mentioned the slaughter of Americans. Considering going back to the mid 1800s covers enough of our history to make a point,

that should do. I don't worry about the military. I worry about societal collapse and some governmental authority taking what I

have "for my own safety" then I get attacked by roving looters and die, without a gun. As for my tenor, you hear what you

want (and what I want) you to hear. The tone I am talking about is the criticism and looking down upon any civilian on this

board that even you yourself do. If you view me as inferior, then you won't have a problem taking my stuff.

You Sir are goofy if you think I see you as inferior (misinformed, defensive, paranoid maybe). You are a sinner, as I fully am and so we (the royal we meaning all humanity) are equal.

And please try not to view my comments as criticisms but rather as corrections and comments. For instance you mentioned "the slaughter of Americans"... well as far as I know the massacre at wounded knee was a resounding "successs" for we Americans and I don't know of any slaughter that occured during the Japanese American internment camp period.

As far as your "tenor"; I have no trouble understanding it and playing you like a fiddle. Okay that was harsh but I must admit I do enjoy the repartee and the chance to educate...

Captain

Sorry Brother, I had to respond. ; )

Edited by Odd Man Out
You Sir are goofy if you think I see you as inferior (misinformed, defensive, paranoid maybe). You are a sinner, as I fully am and so we (the royal we meaning all humanity) are equal.

And please try not to view my comments as criticisms but rather as corrections and comments. For instance you mentioned "the slaughter of Americans"... well as far as I know the massacre at wounded knee was a resounding "successs" for we Americans and I don't know of any slaughter that occured during the Japanese American internment camp period.

As far as your "tenor"; I have no trouble understanding it and playing you like a fiddle. Okay that was harsh but I must admit I do enjoy the repartee and the chance to educate...

Captain

Sorry Brother, I had to respond. ; )

Thus exactly my point. You are in no position to correct, criticize, or coach me at all, and it's that

very attitude which says that you, and others like you, are not to be trusted.

I'm getting tired of all the asshattery remarks regarding how our Military and Law Enforcement Officers coming to kill civilians and take our guns, also how people talk shit about taking them on in a fight. Sure, you can prep, and you can train to kill Cops and Military. In the end, you will lose and take a long dirt nap...period. Even organized Militias will lose in Armed Combat with such entities. I'm not talking about three Deputies serving a warrant in Mayberry. If they are to serve warrants in regards to weapons, make no mistake, they are coming in numbers and will be highly trained and very efficient at eliminating threats. If the Military gets involved, they will follow Rules of Engagement and will be GAME OVER for sure. You do not own enough arms and munitions, nor the technology to deal with them. The United States Military Owns The Night by the way so darkness will not be on your side either. The Alphabet Agencies have the same shit BTW. Don't mistake those guys for Fudds either. I worked with a bunch in Baghdad who you would never imagine were running around town smashing skulls.

There is an abundance of bashing our own troops in many threads as well which is disturbing. Usually the poster states, "I did not serve, however"... You fucks can ETADIK and shut your Cock Holsters. Don't even think you know anything about signing your name on a blank check payable to the United States of America for the sum of up to the cost of your own life. There are Americans bleeding and dying for this country, for you, and you bad mouth them. Some actually think every pipehitter in the Military is a snot nosed spoiled COD playing punk with limited training or self control. WRONG! Today's Military is actually pretty picky about who they retain due to the budget so the shitstains are gone quick. Oh, to add, not passing Physical Fitness Standards are grounds for discharge so those still serving are probably in way better physical shape than most. (Ground Combat is a physical thing if you didn't know). The young "kids" still wearing the uniform have more training, discipline and life skills than most Civilians I know. There are "kids" that have accumulated more trigger time in Combat than any of their Forefathers in precious conflicts. The Officer and NCO Corps of today are better trained, more educated, and again, accumulated more experience in Combat than Vets from Nam, Korea, even the two World Wars. How do you think you are going to defeat these guys in your neighborhood? Good luck with that.

How can you combat the gun grabbers? Talk to the folks you voted for that are on your side! Thank God, plenty of LEO Agencies in this country have announced and petitioned their intent on not enforcing such laws. Big names in the Firearms community are packing up their shit and leaving ant-gun states. Support them! You could maybe hide all your gear and hope it will all blow over. If they pass Legislation outlawing our 2A right and the Military does get called in for enforcement, if you decide to take up arms, you just turned yourself from a Civilian into a Combatant which is a bright green light for the Military to arrange for you to meet your God. Our Nation's finest are not going to murder civilians without following strict Rules of Engagement. Some people need to take their damn foil hats to the recycle center with their empty beer cans!

Somebody said something to the effect about us Vets reacting to comments about the Military because many have invested their lives into it. That is absolutley true. I put over 20 years in and looking at my records, I spent more time away from my wife and kids than at home during my entire career. Some people get wrapped around the axle about going on a business trip away from their family for a week. Their spouse's real worries were if the individual hit a titty bar and partied too much, not if their spouse was going to get smoke checked by a dirt worshipper in a country most ignorant fuckers in this country couldn't find on a globe.

Sorry for the rant. I'm the kind of guy to to tell you if "the baby is ugly".

• Like 1

Be that as it may, in 1993 the govt.(not necessarily the military) sent over 100 men with unregistered MG's to arrest one man that allegedly did not pay a $200 tax for his MG. We all know the end result and this picture still should be extremely troubling to anyone.

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss72/ddoneill/068-01329_zps496d29e9.jpg

• Like 2

MT Predator

You speak the truth brother! I agree with you 100%. .

it's that very attitude which says that you, and others like you, are not to be trusted.

That's right good Sir, be afraid, be VERY afraid...

punk a**ed civilian, prolly couldn't serve cause there were no balls to be found...

I be a jokin people!

MT Predator

You speak the truth brother! I agree with you 100%. .

it's that very attitude which says that you, and others like you, are not to be trusted.

That's right good Sir, be afraid, be VERY afraid...

punk a**ed civilian, prolly couldn't serve cause there were no balls to be found...

I be a jokin people!

I doubt you're joking, but, you're doing from the safety of your living room, which doesn't impress.

MT, that was a nice little essay. I liked it. One question. Who do you think paid for your way of life

for 20 years while you were in the military? The American Taxpayer did. So, the American Taxpayer,

as the one paying for your career and your military, has got the bottom line say when it comes

to how that military is dispersed, and if I want to say that I don't want them coming to confiscate

my constitutionally protected guns, then it's my damned right to do so because I pay for that military.

If you are a government employee, you work for the people of the United States.

Oh, and to answer your question, I figure the tactics would be the same as used by insurgent forces

in Iraq and Afghanistan. Look like just part of the population until the moment is right, strike, then fade away.

MT, that was a nice little essay. I liked it. One question. Who do you think paid for your way of life

for 20 years while you were in the military? The American Taxpayer did. So, the American Taxpayer,

as the one paying for your career and your military, has got the bottom line say when it comes

to how that military is dispersed, and if I want to say that I don't want them coming to confiscate

my constitutionally protected guns, then it's my damned right to do so because I pay for that military.

If you are a government employee, you work for the people of the United States.

I'm one of those taxpayers who has absolutely NO problem supporting people who are defending our freedom. You do? GTFO. You don't deserve freedom.

• Like 1